an awkward house

I love that Bad Boy!

you left the house at dawn. you didn't cook nor do anything but prepare the things you needed the most. you went to the garden. you took out your iPod and listen to your favorite song over and over again! you were again imaging about your brother and those awful memories!

meanwhile, back in the EXO house...

"Hyuna? are you awake?" 

​Luhan slowly insert his head to see your room. he starred at your bed but nothing was moving!

"Hyuna?"

He took a step inside and slowly went to your bed. but your bed was completely clean! like no one have sleep in there! not even a fringe can be seen. 

"maybe she snuck out at night!"

he look around your room and saw a family picture. He was starring at you that was smiling happily. he never saw you smile like this since you move in! you were always grumpy! he saw those shining eyes smiling and he fell for it! he took the picture and kept on starring at it! he kept on starring and starring until he saw your wall of Pictures! he faced that wall and saw thousands of pictures of you with one man!(that was actually you brother Jong Hyun) and some was with Jungshin. you were smiling at him with all your might you look like a goddess. he saw those sweet pictures with Jungshin and felt something from inside him! like a rage that was strong! and it was jealousy!!!

 


​sorry for he short chapter....

​by the way this is the pictures that i was talking about.