rrrraaaawwwwrrrr

I love that Bad Boy!

you walk in the garden with heavy steps!

"rrhhhhrrrr! back stabbing , Flirt, and 10 jerks! living with them is giving me a huge stress!!!"

you walk and walk until you reach at end, the WALL!. the wall's in Seoul Foriegn Language School is one of the highiest school walls in South Korea. you found something shining on the ground and went to get it! it was an iPod! with the words in the back BAD BOY!

"and who would this belong too? BAD BOY?"

you turn on the iPod open and find i has 120 songs but the tittles where unfamiliar!  tittle songs that you haven't heard of!. you took your head set from your blazer and connect it to the iPod. you started listening to his voice and like it immediately when he started singing!

"wow!!!" you exclaimed!

you sat on the grass and lean on the bush!. you lean on the big bush behind you but you fell inside the it! its like a secret hideout! it was dark and you thought you should use the iPod for some light. you use the iPod like a torch and crawl to the end of the gigantic bush!. you continue on crawling until you found a light at the end. you went towards the light. when you were out of that tunnel you found yourself out of the school! you are outside the wall's of the campus. you smile in delight!

"finally! some freedom!!!"

you fixed your hair and arrange your skirt. you took a cab and went to your 3 adorable oppa's! 


3 adorable oppa's!

 

Yonghwa!

*the responsible one but is still heartbroken when his girlfriend broke up with him 5 years ago!

*really close to your brother.

*let's you stay at his house.

*cares for you alot!

*leader of your band!

*protective like your real brother

*really talented singer and Guitarist!

 

Jungshin

*tallest oppa

*really choding but not as choding as Yonghwa.

*gives you this sweat nickname that make other boys who likes you jealous!

*protective like your real brother!

 

 

Minhyuk

*your former suitor!

*your brother really likes this guy and even help him court you!

*really cute!

*likes being intimite or skinship with you! example: likes giving you hugs! back hugs! putting his arms around your shoulders or putting hise face in your shoulders while giving you a back hug that drives your other suitors crazy!

*really protective about you!

*really really good at playing drums!