a perfec Vacation and meeting a hot Gangnam man!

I love that Bad Boy!

 

You step out of the airport of the beautiful island of JEJU!!! You smelled the fresh air and smiled. You went to the hotel and paid for your room. You personally picked the room with the view of the whole sea. You also ask the hotel for a private driver to take you around the island.. you went to your room to settle your things for you short stay and went directly to the waiting car outside.

“good afternoon. Miss?” said the driver with a warm smile.

“good afternoon too. You can call me just Hyuna!”

“are you a foreigner?”

“kekek. . no ajhussi why?”

“well, you have a very white pale skin and you look like a foreigner not a Korean!"

“well, I’m half you see. American-Korean!”

“oh? Your parents must be really happy seeing you grew so beautiful!”

You clench you fist but just said to yourself to calm down! And not worry about things Like FAMILY.

“is there something wrong Hyuna-ssi?” he asked while looking at you from the mirror

“its… its really nothing!”

“well, a trip to the beach you really want to visit is far, you can always share it to me”

“its better that I don’t talk about it! Its an awful past! I hope you understand!?”

“yeah sure! Of course! I can’t force you! by the way? Why are you here in our beautiful island?”

“to clear my head. And have fun on my own!”

“problem’s?”

“yeah! I really hate being left behind and being left all alone in the house with nothing else to do!”

“do you live with your family?”

You felt the pain again inside when he said the Word FAMILY but tried acting cool and just go with the flow

“no, they are gone since I 10 and the other family who adopted my since also died just a year ago!”

“oh? I’m really sorry Miss. I didn’t mean to unlock some of the pas you don’t want to share!”

“its okay! I’m getting use to it!”

“and you are now living with?”

“my uncle’s little workers! Some are almost the same age as me!”

“girls?”

“nope! Men I mean boys! They act like boys not men! Jekekekeke”

“so you are living alone with boys?”

“ahuh! But they touch a hair they are dead meat?!”

“kekekekeke!” after a few hours of raveling you arrive to this Port of Wimiri a spot you really want to visit! You spent your time taking pictures while the driver was busy with his phone! After a another set of few hours you left and went back to your hotel room. You slept like a baby and woke up at dawn. You went outside and went to the driver same as yesterday to see a beautiful sun rise at U-do. After watching and talking pictures of the Sun rise you went back to the Hotel and eat you breakfast. You went to the lobby and ask a bicycle. You went out and went to this white sand beach.. you left the bicycle at the hill and went down to the to the long White sand beach.

“what a beautiful day!” you said to your self.

It was almost perfect when an ATV drove past you splashing water all over you!!!

“yah!!!!!!!!!!” you yelled. The mad turned the ATV back to you

“oh? I’m really sorry! I didn’t mean to!"

*wow!!! He is hot!!!*

“I hope so……. I mean…….”

“I really didn’t mean to get you wet?”

He is eyeing you from head to two. You are wearing a really short short’s! a swimsuit inside it and a see true white long shirt. You can see in his eyes that he is pleased as what he see!

“I’m….. I’m JB!”

“Hyuna, Kim Hyuna!”

“a local?”

“nope! You?”

“nope! From Gangnam! You ?”

“Gangname too!”

“but you don’t look like it!!”

“well, I just moves there 6 months ago!”

“really?”

“ahuh! So we have something in common? Want to walk together?”

“aammm.. you have your ATV. And as what I see it only fits one person!”

“well, I can always live it here! I won’t waste an opportunity walking in a perfec view with a perfect goddess!”

“you are good with words Mr?”

“Im Jae Bom!”

“Mr Im!”

 

----------

 

sorry for my short updates.... well, you see, I'm really exhausted because  of the shows i watch earlier of the day. 

 

--------------

 

 

 

♥welcome♥

♥you♥

 

​hope that you like my story!!! 

guys? 

help me advertise this story?

get many subscribers

(in return i will update fast!!)

​if you haven't subscribe yet!? Subscribe now?! kekekekekke . . or just leave a comment so that i can feel that my story are being read and appreciated!?. 

 

"Thank you again for reading you"