a rival?

I love that Bad Boy!

 

You were sleeping in your desk while D.O is writing something in his notebook. Kai who seats in front of you is listening to music with head phone.

The bell for lunch rang. Everyone was leaving but you are still tired. You woke up and yawn then seeing the EXO members starring at you!

 

“what?” then you yawn again

“did you have a nice nap?” (Baekhyun)

“you guys are weird!”(you)

 

You stood up too your bag and the lunch Ryeowook packed for you and went to the garden.. you sat on the grass and started eating the delicious food Ryeowook had made for you!! you were about toe put in your mouth the 3rd spoon full of food in your mouth when your phone started ringing. .

 

{Phone Conversation}

 

“yeoboseyo?”

“hyuna-ssi?”

“oh? Who is speaking?”

“its Ryeowook!”

“oh? Ryeowook-ssi?”

“yah! I told you its Ryeowook-oppa!”

“kekekek. . oppa? We?”

“did you eat the Lunch I prepared?”

“yeah! I’m eating it right now!”

“oh? I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to disturb you in all!”

“no its fine!! You are not disturbing!! So, what’s up?”

“well, we are eating dinner with Leetuek hyung’s omma, we just wan to invite you!”

“yeah! Of course! I can just walk to your dorm! Its not that far anyway!!”

“nooooooooo!!! Donghae will pick you up!! Araso!!!”

“neh!!”

{end of Conversation}

 

You put your phone back to your blazer and continue on eating. After finish your Lunch. You walk to explore the whole garden and spotted a Pond hidden in big trees. You watch your reflection and stared a it for a minute when SPLASH!!!!

You fell on the pond.!

Meanwhile……. D.O is also in the garden when he heard a splash! He run towards the pond and saw you wet! He run towards you and stood in the edge of the pond. He offer a hand to you but for quite no reason you and teasingly pulled him in the water!

“yah!!!!!” (D.O)

“thanks anyway!”

You got up on land and watch him got out of the water. His clothes was wet and you can see his slight built abs. you blushes on the side while squeezing the water from your hair.

When suddenly a man put his jacket on your shoulders.

“You will catch a cold!!” a cute man said!

“D.O-ssi? Creating Romantic scenes? Even in the dirty greeny pond?” said the man while smiling towards D.O

“seobbiee-hyung? Its not like that! I was just trying to get her out of the water when she pulled me!”

“so the girl is aggressive?” (?)

“you can say that!!!” D.O said teasingly and look a you with a why-are-you-so-beautiful smile!

“yah! I was just teasing you!!!” you said defensively!

“by he way? If you would like swimming you can always go to our house! Why here? In the pond?”

“its not my fault! Someone pushed me!!!!!”

“pushed you? maybe D.O? maybe he just want o tease you too!!” (?)

“hey!! I wouldn’t do that! But I remember someone! Whom I bumped with after I heard a splash!!”

“who?”

“someone I know would never like going here and is capable of doing this foolish things!!!”

 

You went home after being fetch by the totally worried Donghae.

D.O went back to the classroom! Totally dirty and wet! And the white shirt D.O is wearing was greeny and looks really gross!

D.O walked inside the room shocking all the students even the EXO.

“D.O? what happen?” (Suho)

D.O face a certain table seated by an idol named KRYSTAL from F(x).

“why?” (D.O)

“I don’t like her!!” she replied with an attitude!

“just that?”

“yeah! She is trouble here in SMTOWN look what happened to you oppa! You are all wet!”

“don’t call me oppa!!!”

“what are you talking about hyung?” (kai)

“she push Hyuna in the pond earlier!!!”

“WHAT!!!” all the EXO members exclaimed!!

“what’s wrong with you oppa? Why do you care about here?”

“don’t call me oppa and Don’t do it again!!!! Or…. You will get into deep trouble!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

♥welcome♥

♥you♥

 

​hope that you like my story!!! 

guys? 

help me advertise this story?

get many subscribers

(in return i will update fast!!)

​if you haven't subscribe yet!? Subscribe now?! kekekekekke . . or just leave a comment so that i can feel that my story are being read and appreciated!?. 

 

"Thank you again for reading you"