a fluttering scene (for me)

I love that Bad Boy!

you went to the rooftop a lunch and break you sat at the edge of the building a started looking down on the ground. 

 

"oppa? will you be proud if i use this method to be with you?"

you ask to no one but addresses it to your dead brother. 

"will it be okay if i die now and be with you than staying here with people i don't even know?"

"they don't even know how to appreciate what i did! i made them breakfast yet not even a single member told me THANK YOU!!!"

"will it hurt them? will it kill them just to say a little THANK YOU!!!"

"they are all PABO!!!!"

You stood up in frustration.

"its better to go now than to wait for a lifetime staying with those JERKS!!!"

You took a step towards the end of the building and was about to fall when someone gave you a back hug!!!! you felt the warm from his body and your cheeks' started blushing hard!! he hug you tight.

"then i'll say Thank you for all of them!"

The man whispered at your ears! and you blush even harder!.

"what do you say?"

he talk again. this time you find his voice really familiar. like you heard of this voice before!! you look at the man and saw it was one of the boys you cook breakfast for!! it was KRIS!!. when you realize who it was you push him away. 

you lost your balance and was about to fall when he grab your waist and pulled you again in his body. he hugged you tighter than before. and this time you were facing him! it was a proper hug!

"tryin' to get away eh?"

you couldn't reply because your mind went blank! your heart was beating like crazy! you felt like you would faint! you layed your head at his firm chest! and release a sigh that was loud enough for him to hear. 

but then Baekhyun arrive!! when he saw Kris hugging you. he walk towards you and tap Kris' back.

"that's enough WU FAN!"

​you can sense the frustration in his voice when he tap Kris back.

​Kris jus let you go and went out, but before he exit the rooftop and face you and gave you a y Wink!!!!

Baekhyun face you.

"don't worry about him! he just like doing those to girls! specially girls who has proplems with us!"

"what are you talking about?"

"maybe Kris heard something and he got.. you know ... a little defensive!"

"what?"

"he does those flirting thing with girls who doesn't like us just to make them fall for him and like EXO!"

"I'm gonna get him for that!"

"get him? wait.. you like what he did?"

"all girls would fall with those kind of flirting!"

"really?"

"now that i know! i think i would like EXO less! using those kinds of method just to be on top!"

"yah! Kris is the only one in our group that does that!'

"and you don't!"

"Ofcoarse not! i'm no a flirt!!!"

"so your saying his a flirt!"

"yeah!"

"you guys really is admirable in your acting skills!!"

"what?"

"your a back stabbing ! people that i hate the most!"

​you left Baekhyun and head to the garden at the back of Building!