an early Vacation?

I love that Bad Boy!

Your uncle is leaving with the Girls Generation, EXO, Shinee and F(x) for their schedules. before leaving Krystal gave you Death glares that made you laugh. she seem pissed though! kekekekekek.the Super Juniors stayed behind for a while waiting for your conversation with them to end.

 

"what is special class?"

"class for Students like us!" (Kangin)

"like what?"

"Rich and Famous!" (Ryeowook)

"well, I'm not Rich nor Famous!" 

"but you are your unlce's Nephew!" (Donghae)

"what's the connection?"

"your uncle is known in the Campus! and he ask the Director to move you with us in Special class! to be guarded!" (Leeteuk)

"huh? i still don't get it why is there a special class?"

"special class is for students who have special admissions!" (Sungmin)

"special admission? Isn't that illegal?"

"well, the parents knew about this! ordinary students don't pay something for us! they pay what they are obliged in the school! they don't care about Special class as long as the Regular class is unharmed!" (Siwon)

"aaahhhh!!!"

"so? is this done? we are gonna be late for our Schedule!"

"oooh?"

"bye Hyuna!!!"

they all left and you where left alone in he house. well, it is really boring being alone. so you decided an EARLY VACATION!!!

 

 

 

------

 

 

​sorry for the short update . . 

​if yo want to clarify something about my story you can always comment and i will respond . . =] ..

 

^^

 

 

♥welcome♥

♥you♥

 

​hope that you like my story!!! 

guys? 

help me advertise this story?

get many subscribers

(in return i will update fast!!)

​if you haven't subscribe yet!? Subscribe now?! kekekekekke . . or just leave a comment so that i can feel that my story are being read and appreciated!?. 

 

"Thank you again for reading you"