fight?

I love that Bad Boy!

you arrive at the EXO house and saw them in the living room smoking mad at you.

"where did you go?" (Kris)

"do you know what time is it?" (Chanyeol)

"i just went ou with some friends!" you replied and was about to go to your room

"yah! we are talking to you! don't you have manner's!"

you stop when you heard him say the word MANNERS!. what the are they talking about manners!

"don't you know what manner's is? or you are just really ill mannered person! (Luhan)

"WHAT? MANNER'S? IF YOU KEPT LECTURING ME ABOUT MANNERS YOU SHOULD CHECK YOURS TOO BEFORE CORRECTING ME! !"

"yah! who are you to call me ! you !" (luhan)

"yah! stop it will you!" (kris)

"so now the mysterious Leader is siding her?" (Luhan)

"what are you talking about Luhan! (Kris)

" off Kris! she is the and look at you! she even seduced you already!" shouted Luhan!

your eyes widen when he said that you are a and you have seduce kris?

"if i have seduce anyone in this house all of you except that jerk had already fallen for me!"

"JERK! yah! I'm siding you! and that's the thanks that i get!"

"and if would seduce anyone! i would have started with that guy!"

pointing at Suho!.

"yah! why me?" (lsuho)

"look at him! just by looking a his eyes! i already know how to get him!"

"yah! I'm not that easy of a boy!"

"really? when a girl whisper at your ear and say that you are really adorable, cooks you sweet deserts! complements you every time! and always comforts you when you are down?"

"how did you know his ideal girl?" (baekhyun)

"look at how he moves and how he talks! its readable you know! specially because I'm a girl! i know how your type works!"

"yah!"

"it really is! and you luhan! you like girls that can go with the flow! the type of girls that will control you and gives you space! the type of girl that makes you feel that you are the most important person in this world! a girl that you can toy with! a girl that will follow you every where!"

his eyes widened

"I'm right! right?"(you)

"well, lets stop those nonsense talk and go back to the real issue! the MANNER thingiie!"(kris)

"yeah!" (luhan)

"you guys are the ill mannered!" you shouted as you run to your room.

you slam the door for everyone to hear!

"she is right! you know!" (kris)

"your still siding her kris?"

"well, what she said is true! we really are ill mannered!"

"what are you saying! aren't you suppose to side with us! we are your members!"

"she cook breakfast! for Christ's sake! didn't you remember! the food you ate this morning!"

"what?"

"the food that you ate this morning! the food you said was delicious! she left a note remember!"

"so?'

"you didn't even said thank you about it! she is frustrated! and she said not to wait for her! yet you waited! you guys are really pabo!"

"but you waited too!"

"I'm the leader! i should be guarding you! just incase you get stupid!"

"yeah! i remember i didn't said thank you to her! i was about to but she left to the rooftop"(Baekhyun)