a perfect lunch!!

I love that Bad Boy!

 

You went to school minutes before your morning classes is suppose to end. but you didn’t bother on attending! You went directly to the garden to see JB waiting for you patiently in the Bench. You silently went to his back and covered his eyes.

 

“Guess who?” you whispered in his ears with a seductive tone!

 

He jumped out from the bench in shock!

 

“yah!!” he shouted as he his face turned Red

 

“do you it that much?” (you)

 

“what?”

 

“why are you blushing so hard!!! You look like a big red apple!!! With cherry red ears!!”

 

“its….i…..i mean…. I always…. Geee..eeeee t.tttthis red when sssshocked!”

 

“and why are your words stuttering eh?”

 

“its…. Yah! Why are you doing this to me?!”

 

“and what am I exactly doing to you?!”

 

Then the bell rung!!!

 

“aaiiissshhh!!! We have to hurry before we get some students rumoring about us!”

 

“we are we going????????”

 

He pulled you really fast and went to this mountain of thorns. Its like a huge mountain or just a huge pile of thorns with beautiful Pink roses.

 

“are you going to kill me? and dump my body so no one can see?”

 

“nope! Maybe I mean . ……..”

 

As he pull inside this huge bushes of Thorns

 

“close your eyes!!!”

 

You did what you were told so you close you eyes and trusting him to lead the way!

 

“and now open!!”

 

You stop walking and as you open your eyes a garden full of your favorite flowers (which was Tulips) lay in front of your eyes!

 

“wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

You were really happy about it!! Then you look at the East direction to find a blanket and a picnic basket on the ground

 

“Shall we eat Lunch?” JB smiled as he grabs you towards the blanket.

 

“you are well prepared MR. IM JAE BOM!!”

 

“well, of course I don’t want to disappoint the Famous Kim Hyuna of SM TOWN right?”

 

“famous?”

 

“yeah! Rumors about you are spreading like lightning!”

 

“about what?”

 

“that many girl envy you as hell knowing that you are in the same classroom as the EXO and Shinee!. Knowing that you are seating right next to the famous D.O!. hhmmm. .  knowing that in the other morning Super Junior Donghae drove you to school, knowing that you are quite close with SHINEE, EXO, and the most famous SUPER JUNIOR!!!”

 

“is that all?”

 

“oh! There is one more!!. Knowing that KRYSTAL of f(x) hate you and push you in the pond!”

 

“wow! That’s daebak! Rumors does spread really fast!!!”

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do yo guys think?