Knowing about the little you! part II

I love that Bad Boy!

 

“aamm. . is there other more? I mean . . ammm . . Its like . . amm . .” Heecheul said as he stutter her words

 

 

 

“she loves strawberries and anything sweet and Spicy but if you make her choose between those food and Dimsum she would fall head over heals for hat Dimsum!........ She loves Tulip’s…….she hate horror movies…she loves the sea and going to Jeju island…..aaammmm….…………...she hate insects and gets really afraid with cockroaches!!!.....she would scream like a crazy woman when she see’s one!... she doesn’t like going to the amusement park and would rather prefer going to a bookstore, park, mall, garden, beach or have a hiking in the Jungle…. She loves adventure and having fun… when you go on a date with her NEVER EVER EVER stop talking cause if you stop then her mind will start wondering off! And she would say the your date was boring.. don’t take her to expensive stores or else she will think that you love money too much and you are definitely out of her ideal type list!.. when you give her a drink don’t choose milk or coffee for her unless she uses her aegyo with you!!... when she gets shy suddenly it means that she is having seconds thoughts about you!!!...you have put a lot of effort to prove to her that she is the one and only and you have to show her that you are extremely sincere!!!.... she love intimate boys!!!... the kind of boys that make her feel like she is the only girl he’d ever love… when she gives you a peck on any parts of your face it means she REJECTED YOU!!!... is that all you want to know?” Minhyuk said as he stands and his eyes are getting watery.

 

 

“how……? How di……..d you know we wanna ask those things?” (Kai)

 

 

well, he knows Hyuna so well. . . specially the dating part!!” Yonghwa explained

 

“did they dated before?”

 

 

“nope!!! But all the things he said to you are the things tha happened to him when he got rejected!!!”

 

 

“ he courted Hyuna too?”

 

 

“yeah! He even got Jong Hyun to help him. Well, Jong Hyun really likes Minhyuk!”

 

 

“well, Past is Past right?!” Minhyuk went to his room and didn’t bother on going to the living room again!

 

 

“well, we really thank you!!” Said Leeteuk as they exit the house..

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------

 

sorry for the short chapter!!?

by the way...

in the next chapter.....

2 hot guys will be there!!!

like 2 hot guys from a 6 member boy group. . . . 

i mean really hot?

i like the two of them!!!!