Fisrt daii

I love that Bad Boy!

you woke up at dawn but everyone was still sleeping. you went downstairs and cook in the kitchen. when you finish cooking you wrote a note and left the house to the garden.

​you arrive a the garden and lay on the ground. you took out your iPod and listen to your favorite song over and over again. you imagine your life if your brother was still alive. he would never let you stay at a house with full of Strangers and specially because they are unknown BOYS!. you imagine how happy you were with him. he would be right by your side and kept on bugging you to smile when your sad and annoy's you when you are in the bad mood. you would still be sleeping at this time of the day because you are only waiting for him to wake you. he would go to your room and annoy you and yell at you to go to school. he would be the one preparing breakfast for you even though he doesn't know how to cook. he would drive you to school and walks with you till your class starts just to make sure you won't skip as you always do. he would go there at your lunch break to make sure you won't skip lunch. he would pick you up after school and go here in the garden and just listen to music and went to the club watch him perform and come home at dawn. 

 

meanwhile back in the EXO house.....

 

One by one the exo members started waking up. they prepared for school and was about to make breakfast for their own when they notice the food in the Dinning table. Everyone gathered in the Dining Room. D.O saw the letter that you left and read it aloud for everyone to hear.


​Morning Boys...

 

      PLease Eat this Breakfast i prepared. and bring the Lunch i made for you guys!

   hope that you would actually eat it. But don't worry i made sure that the food you will eat wont make you guys gain weight!

 

P.S

    I'll be home late so please don;t wait for me!

 

 

                                                                           =]

 


 

 

"i wasn't gonna wait anyway!" said the cold Suho.

"yah! she prepared the Breakfast! and you still have the time to be mean to her! geez!"  protected D.O

"its too early to be mean Suho!!!!" shouted Kris from the back!

 

​they ate the food you prepared and went to school. they went to here class.

​one by one they took out their notebooks. some wrote their lessons while some write just some random stuff as always! you arrive at school minutes before the class ends. you went inside when the teaches saw you!

"and you are?"

"aammm"

"Hyuna"

​you wen to your chair at the last row near the window.

"Kim Hyuna?"

"yeah!"

the EXO members saw you but didn't mind. they didn't even said thank you for cooking breakfast.