Moving out? =[

I love that Bad Boy!

as you arrive at the agency your Mrs. Lee greeted you whole heartedly but you just brush her off. She knows how cold you are and accept's you. you were sitting in the sofa and she took out a pack of DIMSUM! your eyes widened in Happiness!

"you really know's how to catch my eye don't you?!"

"you bet! so? how is the Ice princess?"

"hhhmmm... still in ice i think?"

"you think? are you falling for those boys?"

"n.....o no! i mean really n...o"

"then why are you stuttering your words?"

"its just that!....."

the EXO came inside with Mr. Lee. he gave you keys which you don't know what was it for.

"aaammmm?..."

"its for your new house!"

"my new house?"

"yeah! its better! i know ha you are having a hard time there in EXO."

"having a hard time or because i keep on seeing Yonghwa oppa?"

"yah! hyuna! you know i just want to protect you!"

"and they are trying too!"

'okay! i get it! you have a new house. i will give allowance every Sunday! and you can see Yong.............hwae any time yo want!"

"its Yonghwa! oh? really? thank you uncle!!!!!!!!"

yo run to him and give him a hug! 

"so? your moving out eh?" (kai)

"i think so! but take care of each other!"

"of course!" (Suho)

"i gues this is goodbye!?" (Luhan)

"yeah i guess hannie!"

you wink at Luhan before leavinf and making him blush!

--------------

 

you went to your new house and walk in every room. you check the bedroom the Kitchen, the Bathroom, the mini Library, the Balcony, the Garden, the beautiful relaxng Living room, the Graden and the Huge Pool at the back.

the house has 6 rooms and was obviously too big for you. but you didn't mind. you arrange your clothes and put them in this huge room. the closet that was extremely big for one person. you put your shoes (no high heels because you hate it) in the mini dividers. you also went to the Kitchen but it was empty so you decided to go to the Super Market.

as you arrive at the market, you bought what you need and what you want.

you went back home and put the things you bought in order. you open the the pack of Rice cakes that you bought and eat it slowly. you went to the living room and open the Television. you change and change the channel until you saw the TvN Channel. the show was Taxi and the guest was actually D.O and Luhan.

 

{Conversation in Taxi}

 

​Host1: Luhan-ssi?

​Lhuna: ne?"

Host1" d you fancy any girl right now?"

Luhan: i think ...... I' am

​Host2: really? how about D.O-ssi?

D.O: i guess ....... I'm too!

Host2: Really? did you ever think that you might like the same girl?

​host1: at the same time?

Luhan and D.O starred at each other and just laugh

Luhan: i really haven't thought about it!

Host2: D.O-ssi? d you know this girl is talking about?

D.O: no, well we really don' talk about those kind of Private stuff!

​Host1: but you live in one house right?

Luhan: well, we share some other information other than Love stories and past.

 

{you heard you phone ringing}

 

"hello?"

"na-na-ah??"

"oh? Jungshin oppa?"

"how did you know?"

"your the only one who calls me that!"

"really?"

"so whats up?"

"i have something for you! eher at home! some here excatly 2:30 or else you won't get it!"

"what? but.......>"

​Jungshin already hung up. you starred at your watch it was aleady 2:!0. you immediately grab your hoodie and left.

 

♥welcome♥

♥you♥

 

​hope that you like my story!!! 

guys? 

help me advertise this story?

get many subscribers

(in return i will update fast!!)

​if you haven't subscribe yet!? Subscribe now?! kekekekekke . . or just leave a comment so that i can feel that my story are being read and appreciated!?. 

 

"Thank you again for reading you"