Chapter 7

Just a Nobody

 

“Here try this on.” Minah threw a cute dark purple dress at you.

You looked at it and shrugged. You walked into Minah’s bathroom and tried it on, “How do I look?” You said walking out of the bathroom.

Minah smiled,” You look really pretty.”

You frown, “Isn’t it kind of cold to wear something so short?”

Minah nod, “Your right.” She went through her closet and grabbed blue jeans and her leather brown boots. “Here wear this,” Minah handed it to you, “you can just wear a cute sweater to go with it.”

You put it in a shopping bag and smiled, “Thanks Minah. I’ll send it back to you after I wash it.”

Minah laughed, “No need, send it whenever.”

You opened Minah’s front door, “Thanks again.”
Minah smiled, “Have fun, remember to tell me how it goes.”

You nod, “Okay. I’ll see you later.”

Minah closed the door behind her.

You got home and it was already 4o’clock. You changed into Minah’s jeans and put on a cute sweater to go with it. You put a little bit of blush on your cheeks to brighten up your face.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

Your dad opened the door to find Jay standing there with some roses. Jay smiled and bowed, “Ahnyeonghasaeyo. I’m Jay Park. ______ might have told you about me. You must be _______’s father.”

You dad nod his head, “I’ll get _______”

“_______, someone is here to see you.” Your dad said standing at your bedroom door.

You took a deep breath and took one last look in the mirror.

Jay was sitting in the living room waiting for you. You walked in and he stood up, “Ready?”

You nod and looked at your dad, “Dad this is Jay Park.”

Your dad looked at Jay, but didn’t smile.

Jay smiled at your dad, “I would like to take _______ out tonight; will you allow us to go out?”

You dad grunted and turned to you, “Be safe and be home before 9o’clock.

You smiled, “Thanks dad; I’ll see you later.”

Jay handed you the roses. You smiled, “Thank you, they’re beautiful.”

You found a vase and put the flowers in it.

Jay took you to a Chinese buffet, and then you guys took a walk around the mall.

He brought you home 5 minutes before 9pm. He walked you up to your door.

He smiled, “I had a great time with you today.”

You nod, “I had a great time too.”

His face inched closer to yours. You could feel his hot breath on your cheek. You had goosebumps all over.

He kissed you on the lips, which felt like forever. You didn’t want this feeling to go away.

He finally pulled away and scratched the back of his neck smiling shyly.

You smiled; my first kiss was from Jay Park! You thought to yourself happily.

“I’ll see you at school tomorrow.” He smiled and quickly stole another kiss and left.

You grin and watched him walk to his car. He smiled at you before he went into his car and drove off.

You opened the front door and quickly closed it behind you. You leaned against the door; He is a really good kisser. You thought with a smile. You felt your lips and did a little dance pumping your fist in the air.

Your dad walked by giving you a funny look. You jumped when you saw him, “Hey dad, how long have you been standing there?”

“Long enough.”

You moved some of your hair behind your ear in embarrassment. Your dad laughed, “Go get ready for bed.”

You smiled and walked quickly to your room. Your dad shook his head.

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 ^_^