Chapter 16

Just a Nobody

The music in the club boomed. Going to the club or parties we regular now, since you and Jay started dating. You were now used to wearing tight short clothing around. 

Jay was usually the center of attention at the club because he could dance and people loved him.

"Jay Bruh!" one of his friends called over the loud music, "Come and show us some of your moves!"

Jay nod, "Alright Bruh. I'm coming!" Jay grabbed your hand towards the dance floor, "Come on."
The DJ turned up the music and Jay started dancing.

A circle quickly formed around the dance floor. People cheered and chanted, "JAY! JAY!"

Jay finished dancing. Everyone cheered and shouted.

You smiled and clapped your hands, "WOOHOO Jay!"

Jay came over and gave you a sudden hug, "I love you."
You smiled and hugged him back, "I love you too."

The moment didnt last to long. Chungyang stood watching and charged towards you and Jay,"Awwh, how cute. Its the two love birds." Chungyang smirked.

Jay rolled his eyes, "Chungyang what is wrong with you?"

Chungyang shrugged and hugged Jay's arm, "I just miss you, that's all."

Jay shrugged her off. A slow song came on, "_________ want to dance?"

You nod, "Of course."

Jay walked you further away from Chungyang.

Chungyang watched in rage.

Jay put his arms around your waist and you put your arms on his shoulders.

Jay grinned, "You look extremely beautiful tonight."

You blushed, "Thanks and you look extremely y tonight as well."

Jay chuckled, "You're so funny." Jay pinched your nose gently.

You laughed.

Chungyang pouted and walked to the bar area.

"Can I get a beer?" Chungyang asked the bartender.

He nodded and handed her one. Chungyang grabbed it and chugged it down.

"Chungyang! Drink it slowly." One of your friends said trying to stop her.

Chungyang pushed her hand away, "Leave me alone."

Chungyang asked for another one and watched you and Jay dance.

_____________

"Chungyang-ahhh!" Her friends said trying to hold the drunk Chungyang up.

Chungyang stood up straight then lost her balance.

Jay shook his head, " I should go help."

You nod, "But hurry back."

Jay nod and hurried toward Chungyang, "Here let me help." Jay said taking Chungyang from her friend.

Jay took Chungyang towards her car and put her in the back seat.

"Thanks Jay." Chungyang's friend said getting into the driver's seat.

Jay nod, "No Problem."

Jay head back to you. "Everything okay?" You asked.

Jay nod, "She just drank a little to much."

You shivered and rubbed your arms.

Jay took off his jacket and put it over your shoulders, "There. Warmer now?"

You nod happily, "Always."

Jay smiled shyly, "Ready to go?"

You nod. Jay took your hand towards his car.

__________________________

You and Jay sat in his car for a few minutes quietly before pulling out of the parking lot.

"Want to go see a movie at my place tonight?" Jay asked.

You shrugged and hugged Jay's jacket, "Sure why not?"

Jay smiled, "Okay. I got some new movies and didnt want to watch them alone."

__________________________

Jay opened the door to his apartment.

Jay searched around in the dark for the light switch. 

"Found it." Jay said in the dark and flicked on the light.

You looked around and smiled, "Nice place." You folded Jay's jacket and put it on the coffee table in front of Jay's couch.

"Thanks." Jay said looking around for the movies, "Sit down and get comfortable."

You sat down and looked around. You smiled when you saw a picture of you and Jay. It was in a cute little picture frame with the words My Baby and Me, in bold letters.

Jay quickly changed and handed you a cold pepsi. Jay looked at you, "Want to wear one of my shirts?"

You nod, "Sure."

Jay's shirt was a little to big on you. Jay smiled, "Awh you look so cute."

You smiled, "But I have no pants." Then you remembered you forgot your shorts last time.

You opened Jay's drawer, "Yeah." You slipped them on and plopped down beside Jay on the couch. The movie was just going to start. You and jay were in eachother's arms threw the whole movie.

The movie finally finished. You and Jay stretch, "That was a good movie." You said stretching your arms.

Jay nod, "I knew you'll like it."
You turned around to grab something. You turned back to Jay and your eyes met.

You stared into eachother's eyes for a moment and Jay planted a kiss on your lips. You kissed Jay back. 

Jay began to your shirt. You quickly stopped. Jay looked at you, "What's wrong?"

You shook your head, "I can't go any further. I'm sorry."

Jay shook his head, "No I'm sorry I'm going a little to fast." Jay sigh, "Want me to send you home?"

You nod and stood up. Jay sat on the couch and sigh.

________________________

Jay pulled into your drive way, "I'll see you tomorrow."

You nod, "Okay." You gave Jay a quick kiss, "Love you."

Jay smiled, "Love you too."

------------

That night you laid in bed thinking about how far you almost went with Jay. You covered your face with your pillow.

___________________________________

Well Chapter 16! :D

this chap. is pretty long but i hope you guys enjoyed it.

I will update the next Chapter soon! FIGHTING! ^^