Chapter 17

Just a Nobody

"Smile!" your dad said smiling.

*Flash*

"Okay, good." your dad smiled and gave you a hug, "Congradulations." your dad kissed your forehead and wiped his tears, "My little girl is all grown up now." 

You smiled, "Appa, I will always be your little girl. No matter what." 

Your Dad blew his nose, "I know." Your Dad sigh, "I'll see you two later then." Your dad quickly walked away.

You and Jay turned to eachother, "We finally graduated High School!" Jay said smiling.

Jay's parents walked up to you and Jay, "Look at you two."

You and Jay bowed, "Ahnyeonghasaeyo."

Jay's mom smiled,"Omo, Jay is this her?" Jay's mom smiled and gave you a hug, "You are more beautiful in person. Jay talks about you all the time."

You smiled shyly, "He does?"

Jay's mom nod, "Yes, he likes to brag to his brothers and Cousins about you." 

You all laughed, "Ah Omma, your embarrassing me." Jay covered his face with his hands. You chuckled, Jay was so cute when he was embarrassed.

"Yahhh, Why are you embarrass in front of her? You've been dating for almost a year." Jay's dad said patting his back.

Jay grinned, "but she didn't know."

Jay's mom gently hit Jay's arm, "She's beautiful. You two need to hurry up and get married." Jay's mom grinned, "I want grandchildren."

"Omma. Its to early for that. We just graduated High School." Jay said trying to hide his smile.

Jay's mom rolled her eyes, "Yah, I was just saying." Jay's mom smiled at you, "Congradulations Sweet heart."

You bowed, "Thank you."
"We'll see you two later. We're going to go." Jay's dad said smiling.

Jay mom nod, "Yah, wait." She her thumb and brought it up to Jay's face. "You have something on you cheek."

Jay dodged her hand, "Omma." Jay's mom laughed, "I was just kidding. No matter what you'll always be my baby." She walked away laughing.

You chuckled, "Your parents are so cute." 

Jay laughed, "I know. I love them two so much." Jay put his arm around you, "I'll be back. I have to get something in the car."

You nod, "Okay." Jay hurried away.

You looked around and saw Dongwoo taking pictures with his parents. Minah was also there with her parents and her boyfriend; who graduated high school last year.

You smiled when you saw Dongwoo waving at you. You waved back. Dongwoo walked towards you. 

Dongwoo approarched you; smiling brightly, "______________!" Dongwoo patted your head.

You smiled, "We've finally graduated."

Dongwoo nod, "I know. Finally. You know I've waited years for this day to come."

You laughed, "We use to talk about this day everyday."

Dongwoo nod, "Are you doing anything to celebrate?"
You nod, "Jay is having a party tonight." You smiled, "How about you?"
Dongwoo shrugged, "Maybe hangout with my friends and go out for ice cream." Dongwoo laughed. 

You smiled, "Well I hope you guys have fun."

Dongwoo nod, "Want to go see Minah?"

You nod and followed Dongwoo.

Minah frowned and quickly turned to her boyfriend, "I'll be right back. I have... I have to go to the bathroom." Her boyfriend nod, "Okay."

Minah hurried away before you could talk to her. Dongwoo looked at Minah, "Where's she going?" 

Minah's boyfriend shrugged, " She said she needed to use the restroom."

You bowed to Minah and Dongwoo's parents. "___________ we haven't seen you for so long. How have you been?" MInah's mom asked you.

You nod, "I'm good, and really busy." 

Dongwoo looked around for Minah. Dongwoo shook his head. He knew Minah was still mad at you.

You felt someone touch your back and quickly turned around. You smiled, "Jay."

You smiled at Minah and Dongwoo's parents, "This is my friend Jay Park."

Their parents chuckled, "__________ has a boyfriend now?" 

You blushed, "Kinda."
Dongwoo turned to Jay and managed a smile, "Ahnyeong Jay."

Jay smiled, "Hey."

Minah hid behind the wall and waited for you and Jay to leave. 

"We'll see you all later." You smiled and walked away with Jay.

Minah hurried back. "MInah where were you?" Her boyfriend asked, "_____ just lefted."

"Really? She did? I didnt know." Minah said.

"What took you so long?" Her boyfriend asked.

MInah shrugged, "I got lost."

Her boyfriend chuckled, "In your own school?"

Minah smiled and tried to avoid eye contact with Dongwoo. 

Dongwoo shook his head and frowned.

_____________________________________

Chapter 17! Yay!

Tell me wat you guys think.