Chapter 22

Just a Nobody

Double update! Chap. 21 and 22!! Thanks for reading! Hopefully you guys like it. Enjoy! :3

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You and Dongwoo sat in the coffee shop quietly sipping coffee. Dongwoo grinned, “It was fun hanging out yesterday.”

You nod, “Yeah it was. It’s been a while.”

Dongwoo nod, “How are you and Jay Hyung?”

“Really good actually.” You smiled, “So you going to tell me who that girl is?”

Dongwoo chuckled, “No..”

“No? Tell me!”

Dongwoo laughed, “Ah no! I don’t want to!”

“Dongwoo-ahhhh! Tell me!” You pleaded, “What is there to hide?”

Dongwoo laughed, “Ah-niyo! Nothing, but I don’t want anyone to know.”

You leaned back into your seat and crossed your arms.

Dongwoo laughed, “Yah, why the pouty face?”

You glared at Dongwoo.

Dongwoo laughed, “Ahhhh! The glare. I’m so scared.”

You stared at Dongwoo with a blank face.

Dongwoo sigh, “Omo. How cute.” Dongwoo copied your face, “I’m _____ and I’m mad.”

You laughed, “I’m not mad, but we tell each other everything.”

Dongwoo sat up straight, “I know but this is something I want to keep to myself for now. I’ll tell you when the time is right, Okay?”

You nod, “Does Minah Unnie know?”

Dongwoo nod, “Yeah.” Dongwoo coughed, “I mean… no. No she doesn’t.” Dongwoo cleared his throat.

“Oh. Never mind then.”

“You were going to ask Minah Noona huh?”
You laughed, “What? No!”

Dongwoo laughed, “I know when you’re lying!”

“Oppa just knows me to well.” You smiled and looked at your watch, “Well it was nice catching up with you again, but I should be going.”

Dongwoo smiled and stood up, “Yeah I should be going to.”

Dongwoo walked with you out of the coffee shop. You both bowed to each other and walked your separate ways.

---

You walked onto your drive way to find Jay’s car.

You smiled happily and walked towards his car.

Jay got out his car and walked towards you angrily.

You smiled, “Jay! I missed you.” You scanned his face. “Is something wrong?”

Jay sigh, “Where were you?! You know how long I waited here for you?!”

You jumped at Jay’s yelling, “I don’t understand. I’m sorry; I went to the store and bought school supplies.”

Jay rolled his eyes, “Don’t lie to me! I left a voicemail, telling you I was going to wait here for you!”

You looked at Jay, “Why are you yelling at me?! I went to the store and didn’t bring my phone!” You rolled your eyes and looked away from Jay.

“Oh yeah! Then explain this!” Jay shouted and showed you the text from Chungyang.

You looked at the picture and glared at Jay, “That is Dongwoo-oppa! I forgot my money and I bumped into him coming back home. He helped me pay for my things. I can’t believe you would believe something like that about me. And it’s from your ex Chungyang?! You know she’s been trying to break us up!” Tears rolled down your eyes. “I can’t believe this.”

You wiped away your tears and quickly walked pass Jay.

“Then why is he holding your hand?!” Jay shouted.

You stopped walking and quickly turned around, “He was dragging me out of the store.”

Jay sigh and his anger faded away, “______.”

You continued walking.

Jay rolled his eyes, “________! I’m sorry. Come here.”

Jay chased after you. You slammed your front door in his face.

“_______! I’m sorry! Please open up!” Jay sat on the porch swing and ran his fingers through his hair. He stood up again and banged on your front door, “_______! I’ll wait outside until you open up!”

You leaned on the front door, tears rolling down your face.

This was your first fight with Jay. You didn’t know how you were feeling at the moment.

 

*2 hours later*

 

You walked out of you room 2 hours after your fight with Jay. You looked out your window. Jay’s car was still there. You shook you head and sigh opening the front door.

Jay was sleeping on the porch swing and quickly got up when he heard the front door open, “______.”

You stared at Jay.

Jay lowered his head, “_______, listen. I’m really sorry. I didn’t ask and I blew up on you. I’m sorry for yelling and everything. I’m sorry.”

Jay looked at you with a pleaded look on his face.

Your heart sank. You felt so bad. You hugged Jay tightly and tears rolled down your face, “I’m sorry Jay. I’m sorry.”

“Sh. Sh. I love you.” Jay said kissing you on the head and pulling you in tighter. “I don’t ever want to lose you. I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have you.”

You couldn’t stop the tears now. They ran down your face. Jay just held you on tightly and rested his chin on your head.

You finally stopped and looked up at Jay.

Jay smiled and wiped your tears with his hand, “Omo, my poor baby. Don’t cry.”

Jay kissed you on the forehead sending a chill down your spine.

You sigh and smiled, “Want to come in for a drink or something?”

Jay nod and held your hand, “I’ll make us tea.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked it. :) I will update Chap. 23 soon. Thanks for waiting! FIGHTING! ^^