Chapter 10

Just a Nobody

 

You walked to your room to get ready for the party with Jay.

You opened the gift bag he gave you and found a cute black shirt, a hot pink pencil skirt and a pair of black shiny high heels.

It was so different from what you usually wore. Your style was a cute sweater and blue jeans or black tights.

You put on the skirt and the cute black shirt. You looked in the mirror and it thought you looked pretty good. You nod and smiled at yourself.

You put on the heels and looked one last time in the mirror.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

You opened the door and saw Jay. Jay smiled when he saw you. He looked you up and down, “Dang girl. You look good tonight.”

You smiled weakly, “Thanks, but it’s a little short,”

Jay walked in and hugged you, “So you ready?”

You nod. You grabbed your purse from the kitchen table and forgot your phone was under it.

Jay closed the door behind him and walked you to his car.

Minah called you, “Where is _____? It’s already 6pm.”  Minah tried calling you again. Minah sigh and ended the call, “Where can she be?”

Minah looked out Dongwoo’s living room window. Dongwoo’s cake sat in front of him. Dongwoo sigh, “Minah forget it. She’s not coming.”

Minah sigh, “But Dongwoo, I didn’t call anyone else to come.”

Dongwoo smiled, “It’s alright,” Dongwoo lit the candles and smiled, “Are you not going to sing Happy Birthday to me?”

Minah sigh and sat across from him. “_____ told me she was going to be here.”

“It’s going to be alright. She’s probably with Jay right now.”

 

At the Party

 

The club was really big.

You enter the party with Jay and loud music was playing. Jay high-five a lot of guys.

“Hey Jay!” some guy said hugging Jay. Glad you came.” He looked at you, “Damn and who is this pretty girl?” You smiled and bowed your head.

Jay smiled and put his arm around you, “This is my girlfriend Kwon ________.” Jay smiled, “______ this is my good friend Kim Junghyung his dad owns this club.”

“Nice to meet you.” Junghyung smiled. “She is cute, No wonder you left Chungyang for her.”

Jay laughed, “She is my baby girl.” Jay smiled at you. You smiled.

“Go and sit down.”

Jay nod and took you by the hand, “Let’s go sit over there.”

You and Jay walked pass Chungyang’s table. She was sitting with her two friends from school.

“Chungyang look its Jay and his new girlfriend.” One of Chungyang’s friends said pointing to you and Jay.

Chungyang smirked, “Come on lets go.”

You sat down and Jay sat across from you. Chungyang walked over with her two friends, “Hey Jay and _____”

Jay frown, “What are you doing here?”

“I heard there was a party tonight so I came.”

Chungyang squeezed in beside Jay and hugged his arm, “I still love you.”

Jay rolled his eyes and brushed her off, “_____ want to go dance?”

You nod and Jay took you to the dance floor. Chungyang stomped her feet, “I’m going to get him back no matter what.”

“Chungyang don’t you think you’re going a little too far?” her friend asked.

“Shut up and go get me a drink.” Her friends rolled her eyes and walked to the bartender. Chungyang sat down angrily and watched you and Jay dance.

_______________________________________

Chapter 10 ^^