Chapter 20

Just a Nobody

"SWINGS!" You and Minah screamed and ran towards the swings.

You ran toward one, but Dongwoo beat you to it.

"HA!" Dongwoo said sitting down on the swing. You pouted, "Oppaaaa! I wanted to swing."

Dongwoo laughed, "Omo. So cute." Dongwoo stood up and patted your head, "Here sit down."

You smiled brightly, "Thanks oppa!" You quickly sat down and started swinging.

Dongwoo stood by the pole and watched you while you talked and laughed around with Minah on the swings.

She is so cute. I've missed her so much. I wished we could spend time like this more. Dongwoo thought to himself.

"OPPAAA!" You said waving in Dongwoo's face.

Dongwoo's smile disappeared and he quickly shook his head, "Huh? Yes?"

You laughed, "What is Dongwoo oppa staring at?"

Dongwoo blushed and chuckled, "Ahh, nothing. Just staring off into space." You nod, "Oh."

"Who wants ice cream?!" Minah shouted running over from the slide over to you and Dongwoo's side.

"ME! ME!" Dongwoo said laughing and jumping up and down.

"Me too! Me too!" You said joining Dongwoo.

"Okay then. You two wait here while me and Sooyoung go get some for us."

You and Dongwoo nod.

"Hurry back!" Dongwoo shouted after Minah and her boyfriend.

You laughed. "I missed you guys so much!"

Dongwoo chuckled, "We've missed you too. We should all hang out together this summer."

You nod happily, "We really should! Maybe the beach!"

Dongwoo nod, "Yeah that would be so much fun."

You and Dongwoo walked towards a bench and sat down. You sigh loudly, "It's such a beautiful day today." You leaned back and enjoyed the sun on your face. You closed your eyes and smiled.

Dongwoo stared at your face and grinned. I love this girl so much, but I just don't know how to tell her.

Dongwoo lifted his hand to touch your face but quickly stops. Dongwoo sighs and drops his hand.

You peeked at Dongwoo with one eye, "Is something wrong?"

"Ahni." Dongwoo said quickly looking up and grinned.

You sat up straight, "Dongwoo oppa. Have you found a girl yet? You can't be single forever."

Dongwoo chuckled and lowered his head, "I love someone, but she only sees me as a friend."

You gasped, "Wae?! You like Minah unnie?!"

Dongwoo burst out with laugther. Dongwoo wiped his tears and ruffled your hair, "No. Minah noona is like my older sister. Plus she has been dating Sooyoung for almost 3 years now."

You nod, "Ahh. Then who is it?"

Dongwoo shrugged, "I've known her for a long time, and I've always loved her. But she doesn't seem to see it. Everything I do, I only do  for her. Anything just to make her happy."

A wide grin spread across your face, "Yahh. Oppa is so sweet. She is so lucky, sadly she doesn't know it." You shrugged, "Why don't you tell her how you feel?"

Dongwoo sigh, "It's not that easy because she's taken."

"Awh. Thats sad, but I think if this girl knew how you felt for her, she'll be really lucky."

Dongwoo sigh. "Yeah...Ummm...________, actually the girl is......."

Dongwoo was cut off by Minah's shouting, "We're back!"

You smiled and waved to Minah. You turned back to Dongwoo, "Anyway what was you saying?"

Dongwoo shook his head, "Nothing."

"Here's your ice cream." Minah said handing you and Dongwoo your ice cream cones.

"Gomawo." You and Dongwoo said taking the cones.

"This is so good!" Dongwoo said with chocolate ice cream all over his mouth.

You laughed and handed Dongwoo a napkin, "Ah yah. Eat it slowly or you'll get a brain freeze."

Dongwoo laughed and took a huge bite out of his cone, "AHH! BRAIN FREEZE!"

You shook your head, "You see. I warned you."

Dongwoo started laughing, "Just kidding!"

Minah laughed, "It's good to see Dongwoo smiling again." Minah quickly covered .

"What's wrong unnie?" You asked. Minah shook her head, "Nothing. I just... um... bite my lip.... yeah.. ow...it hurts."

You shook your head, "I hate when that happens."

"Yeah me too." Minah grinned.

You finished your cone and smiled, "That was good."

Dongwoo stared at your face,  ___________ want to tell you how I feel for you so bad, but its not the right time.

 

_____________________________________

Chapter 20! Hope you guys liked this Chapter. Will update the next Chap. ASAP. Hopefully. lol.