Chapter 3

Just a Nobody

 

A week later you improve your time to 13 minutes and 20 seconds. You also lost 12 pounds. ^^

You and Dongwoo were at Minah’s house to say bye because she was heading to London with her younger sister Jiae; who was around 8 years old and her parents.

“Minah I hope you have a good time. I’m going to miss you.”  You gave Minah a hug.

“I’m going to miss you too and I want to stay and help you out, but I got this trip.”

You smiled, “It’s alright if you don’t stay and help me out. You’ve already helped me to many times before and it will be a surprise for you when you come back. I will be a whole new me!”

Minah smiled and gave you another hug, “I wish you luck and I can’t wait to see you again when I get back.”

Minah turned to Dongwoo, “I’m going to miss you too. Take care of _______ like you said you would.” Minah chuckled and Dongwoo’s cheeks redden. “I will. You’ll be really surprised when you see her.”

“Minah we’re leaving!” Jiae came over stomping her feet. Minah rolled her eyes,” Well I’ll see you two when school starts.” Minah quickly walked to her car.

“Bye!” Minah shouted out of her car when her car started moving. You and Dongwoo waved until you couldn’t see her car anymore.

Dongwoo smiled, “Well let’s go to the gym and run a mile like we do everyday shall we?”  You nod.

You got on a treadmill and Dongwoo got on the one beside you. You improved your time to 12 minutes and 20 seconds. “Great job _____” Dongwoo said giving you a high five. 

You smiled and drank some water. You and Dongwoo headed to your house. You sat on your couch and Dongwoo sat on the floor across from you looking at the list Minah left. “So you can’t have any junk food or anything fried.” Dongwoo scratched his neck, “Wow Minah really did some thinking.” Dongwoo put down the list and smiled at you, “Well this is going to be easy. We can do this right?”

“Yeah!” You shouted. Dongwoo smiled, “Well let’s get started,” Dongwoo looked at the list again. “First you have to do 15 crunches, 15 sit ups and then 15 push ups.”

“Do we really have to?” you whine.

“Come on. I’ll do it with you.”

You and Dongwoo did 15 push ups, sit ups and crunches.

The next few months before school started Dongwoo came over everyday to help you on your diet and Minah called everyday to see how things were doing.

Only one more day before school starts again you’ve lost a total of 50 pounds you also improved your time to 7 minutes and 55 seconds. You weighed yourself and did a little dance in the bathroom to celebrate.

Dongwoo came over with your favorite Korean dish, “Thanks for helping me out.” You said with your mouth full, “This is so good. You now how long it’s been since I’ve eaten like this?” you stuffed your mouth again.

Dongwoo laughed and took another bite of his food, “You deserve it. You’ve worked really hard to get where you are now” He pat your head, “I’m really proud of you ______” You smiled, “Thanks.”

You looked up from your food when you heard the doorbell rang. “I’ll get it,” Dongwoo said getting up and headed to the door. Dongwoo came running back, “its Minah.”

You took another bite of your food and hurried after Dongwoo.

“Hey Dongwoo! Where’s…. “

“Hi Minah,” you said smiling.

“Omo! Look at you!” Minah said giving you a big hug. “I didn’t even recognize you.”

You laughed, “I would have never done it without Dongwoo working out me and for your list.”

Minah smiled, “You look great! How much do you weigh now?”

“130 pounds!” you said smiling.

“I’m so proud of you _____” Minah smiled, “No one is going to recognize you tomorrow. You look like a whole new person.”

You shrugged, “But I’ll always be ______ no matter what.” 

-----------------------------------

Chapter 3! What did you think? Tell me in the comments below. ^^

I'll try to update whenever I can :)