Chapter 2

Just a Nobody

 

You and Minah waited for Dongwoo outside of the principal’s office after school.

Dongwoo walked out and smiled at you and Minah. “I’m so sorry Dongwoo. Its all my fault.” You said looking at his cut on his lower lip. “Does it hurt?” you said poking his lip, Dongwoo winced, “No not really.”

“We just hope you’re okay.” Minah said with a smile. “I’m alright.”

Jay walked out of the principal’s office; he had a bruise on his right cheek. Your heart felt like it broke into a million pieces all over again. He gave Dongwoo a cold look and walked away. Tears flowed down your face again.

Minah gave you a hug, “Forget about him ______. He’s not worth it.”

Dongwoo wiped your tears, “Don’t cry. Oppa and Minah will always be here for you.” Dongwoo smiled. You smiled, “I love you guys so much.” You sigh, “I’m going to go on a diet this summer to show Jay I’m better than this.”

“We’ll help you out. Anything to make you happy,” Dongwoo said patting your head. Minah frown, “I wish I could help out, but I’m leaving to London next week. I’ll only be able to help out for a week because I’ll be gone all summer.”

You smiled, “Thanks guys. Minah, go enjoy your trip. You’ve always helped me out.”

“I’ll call every day to ask about things.” Minah said putting her arm around your shoulder. “Lets start tomorrow so I could get to help out a little.”

“Sure,”

You all walked out of school and went your separate ways. “I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” You shouted and gave a little wave. “Okay!” Minah shouted back and continued walking with Dongwoo.

You opened the front door to your house and was greeted by your father.

 “______, your home. I’m going to work and might be home late. I already made dinner and it’s still warm. See you later.” You dad gave you a peck on the forehead. “Be good.”

“Okay bye dad.” Your dad closed the door behind him and you headed into the kitchen.

You grabbed a bag of chips and plopped in front of the T.V to 49 Days a drama your cousins told you about.

A few hours later you looked at the clock; it read 10:30 pm. You yawned and continued watching the movie. You were only on episode 9. You closed your eyes to rest them for a minute.

You woke up to see the sun was up and your favorite red blanket. The T.V. was off and the empty bag of chips was gone. You stretched and shuffled your feet to the bathroom. You were changing out of your pajamas when you heard the doorbell rang.

“Ahnyeong!” Minah shouted when you opened the door. She was wearing her workout outfit. Dongwoo was with her too. “Are you ready?” Dongwoo smiled.

“Ready for what?” you said with a confused look.

“Your workout, Duh.” Minah said walking inside.

“Oh yeah. I forgot all about it.” You chuckled. You closed the door and sat beside Minah on the couch. “So what are we going to do first?” you asked.

“I was thinking we run a mile everyday and change what you like to eat.”

“I can’t do a mile everyday.” You cried. Minah shook you by the shoulders, “You have to!”

You sigh, “I know. Let me go change first then we can head to the park.” You head to your room and put on a plain t- shirt and sweat pants.

You walked back to the living room and sat beside Minah. Dongwoo stood up, “Let’s go.”

You got the park and Minah and Dongwoo jogged a mile with you. On the second lap you got really tired, but Minah and Dongwoo cheered you on. “Come on _____. You can do it!” Dongwoo shouted.

You huffed and puffed the next two laps and when you were finished you slumped on the bench out of breath.

“You did great. Your time was 15 minutes and 32 seconds. We’ll try to improve that time by the time school starts again.” Minah said looking at her stop watch.

“All I want to do right now is water.” You huffed. Minah handed you a bottle of water and you chugged it down. “You did a great job ____. Keep it up. I’ll be helping you all summer.” Dongwoo said handing you a little white towel.”

“Thank you for all your help today.” You gave Minah and Dongwoo a weak smile and wiped your face. “It is to hot to be running outside. Can we go to a gym tomorrow?”

“Great idea. We’ll go the gym tomorrow.” Minah said writing in her little notepad. Dongwoo helped you up, “Let’s take ______ home first. She looks exhausted.” Dongwoo held onto your arm. 

__________________________

Chapter 2! 

Hope you liked it. :) Tell me in the comments below.