Chapter 12

Just a Nobody

"MInah-unni, " you said standing up to talk to her. Minah walked out of the classroom and didn't look at you. 

You sigh and hung your head. Dongwoo frown and walked over to you. He tried looking you in your eyes, "_______." 

You looked up with tears in your eyes. Dongwoo wiped them with his hand, "It's going to be alright." 

You shook your head, "No it's not going to be ok." 

Dongwoo sigh and managed a smile, "Just apologize to her." 

"But she won't even talk to me." 

Dongwoo put one hand on your shoulder, "I know, but you'll have to try."

You wiped your tears and nod, "Thank you." you grabbed your books and lefted Dongwoo watching you.

You went into the bathroom to check on your makeup. Ever since you started going out with Jay, you started wearing makeup.

You put a little more eyeliner on and walked out. You stopped straight in your tracks when you saw Jay with Chungyang. She was hugging up all over him. You watched in rage. You couldn't really see their lips good enough to read them. 

"Chungyang, let go of me," Jay said brushing Chungyang off of his arm. Chungyang smirked and hugged his arm again. Jay rolled his eyes, "And this is why we broke up." Chungyang looked at Jay confused, "What?"

"You don't know how to give me space.You're always cligging on to me."

Chungyang glanced around and saw you. Chungyang smirked and grabbed Jay's head. She gave him a big kiss. You couldn't watch anymore and ran away with your face buried in your hands. Jay quickly pushed Chungyang away, "What the hell?!" he shouted. Chungyang smiled, "I'll see you later." 

Jay watched her walk away and rolled his eyes, "Aish."

You ran and ran until you ran into someone. You fell to the ground; You quickly wiped your tears and looked up to see Dongwoo looking down at you. He held out his hand, "________ What's wrong?" Dongwoo asked with a worried tone.

You took his hand and stood up. You straighten out your skirt and frowned at Dongwoo. Your makeup was messed up. Dongwoo took out a napkin and started wipping your makeup off, "What's wrong? Who did this to you?" 

Dongwoo continued wiping your makeup off, "Tell me what happened." Dongwoo wiped the last of your makeup and looked at you, "There you look better without all this makeup." Dongwoo tucked the napkin in his pocket. "What happened? Why are you running and crying?" he said calmly. 

You sigh, "Nothing." you knew Dongwoo would do something to Jay and you didn't want any of them to get hurt.

Dongwoo sigh," It was Jay wasn't it?"

Tears rolled down your cheeks again and Dongwoo held you in his arms, "Don't cry. I'm here."

Jay watched from a far, Who is that guy? he thought.

Dongwoo lifted you by your shoulders and smiled, "Don't cry, I'll protect you." Dongwoo wiped your tears. You laughed. Dongwoo smiled, "See now that's much better." Dongwoo wiped your tears, "Now go on home." 

You smiled and sniffed, "Thank You."

___________________________________

I haven't update in so long. Sorry for keeping you awaiting. I hope you liked his chapter. 

I hope you continue reading. ^_^