Chapter 18

Just a Nobody

"See you guys." Jay said to the last of the people at his graduation party and closed the door behind him.

You and Jay quickly cleaned up and plopped beside the couch together exhausted.

You yawned and stretched your arms. You glanced at the clock, it read 8:30.

You sigh, "I guess I should be going as well."

Jay watched you as you stood up and quickly grabbed your hand, "No, can't you spend the night with me tonight?"

You chuckled, "I would love to, but I got to be going home. It's getting late." You looked outside the window.

Jay grabbed you and you fell into his lap, "Please?" Jay pleaded. You laughed and shook your head, "No."

You started to get up again. Jay grabbed you by your waist, "Baby, just tonight."

You laughed, "Alright. Alright. I'll stay, but just tonight though."

"Yay!" Jay cheered. You shook your head, "I spoil you to much."

Jay grinned and poked your cheek, "Cause you love me that much, hehe."

You smiled shyly and pushed him away playfully, "Whatever."

Jay laughed and kissed your cheek really hard. You tried pushing him off, "YAHH! Stop it. You're hurting my cheek!"

Jay pulled back and laughed, "No kiss back?"

You looked at him and went in to give him a kiss. Jay closed his eyes and plucker his lips, "Plant that sugar on me." Jay said.

"SIKE!" You laughed and pushed his lips away with your hand. Jay fell backwards on the couch and quickly sat up, "I'm gonna go take a shower. You can watch tv while you wait." Jay stood you and kissed your forehead. "Don't go anywhere."

You chuckled, "I won't."

You leaned back on the couch and took a deep breath. You heard the shower in the bathroom turn on in Jay's room. You yawned and looked around Jay's living room. You grabbed the remote on the coffee table and the tv. You flipped through the channels but didn't find anything interesting to watch. You shrugged and turned off the tv. You sat up when you heard your phone ring.

You walked towards Jay's room, because you remembered you lefted your purse in there earlier. You was about to walk through his bedroom door when you screeched, "Ahh, I'm so sorry!" You said covering your eyes.

Jay chuckled, "You know you like it."

Jay had nothing on, other than his white towel around his waist. He was still wet from his shower.

Jay walked towards you and hugged you around your waist. You laughed and tried pushing him away, "Yahhh! You're still wet!"

Jay raised one of his brows, "I can make you wet."

You pushed him away, "You nasty." You quickly walked back into the livingroom.

Jay laughed and walked into his room. He threw on some clothes and hurried to the living room to join you. Jay plopped down beside you and put his arm around you. "Sorry about what I said."
You shook your head, "It's fine. You were just playing."

Jay smiled, "I would love to though."

You rolled your eyes, "Shut up." Jay chuckled, "I'm just kidding. So you are mad?"

You looked at Jay, "No."

Jay poked your side and you moved further from him.

"Sure about that?" Jay smiled.

"Ah Yah! Stop asking me stupid questions. Aish." You grabbed a pillow and hugged it, "Got any new movies?"

Jay stood up, "Ah yes."

Then you remembered your phone. You stood up and quickly when into Jay's room. You grabbed your phone, it was a text from Minah.
It read,

Minah: "I'm sorry _____________, for being such a jerk lately. I've been thinking about it and I just want to apologize to you. I'm so sorry. I've miss my best friend so much. Will you ever forgive me? Do you think you can meet up with me at the coffee shop tomorrow morning? We can have some coffee together and catch up on things and I would feel a lot better if I apologized to you in person. It's okay if you don't reply or don't show up tomorrow. I will understand since I've been such a to you, but hopefully I can see you tomorrow."

You smiled, you were glad Minah decided to forgive you. You quickly replied.

You: Minah-ahh! You don't know how happy I am right now. I'm so glad you have forgiven me. I'm so sorry too. I've missed you so much as well and hope we can work things out again. I've missed talking to my best friend whenever I wanted. See you tomorrow at the coffee shop then. I can't wait! We have so much to catch up on.

You smiled and put your phone away. You were a bit nervous about tomorrow, but at the same time you couldn't wait. You just hope things would go well.

You headed back to the living room to Jay who already started the movie.

____________________________________________________

So yeahh.... Hey guys. I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, but I really do hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for waiting! Hopefully I will be able to update the next chapter soon as well. Well, Much love! See ya soon! <333