Change.

SHOCKED!!!!

~Makeover~

As Kikwang's mom does her magic to help enhance Hyosung's looks, Kikwang looks around to choose some clothes for Hyosung, but he couldn't find any. So Kikwang sits down and just stare at the curtains. He was feeling so impatient, so he just got out of the shop to go buy some snacks for him to eat. When he came back from the store, he looks at his mom's manicens and saw an outfit he really liked. He looks at the outfit and smirks.

Kikwang: Will Hyosung even match this? Ha. I don't think so, but worth a try!

Kikwang goes inside and orders one of his mom's worker to get that exact outfit for Hyosung. So the worker did and placed it by the curtains. Kikwang gets so bored so he goes to sleep. Meanwhile, Ms. Lee cuts Hyosung's long hair. She shapes the hair into a V-shape with two set of layers. She wasn't sure if Hyosung wanted bangs though.

Ms. Lee: Hyosung-ssi, did you want some bangs?

Hyosung: Might as will, right?

Ms. Lee: Did you want them?

Hyosung: Will I match it, Ms. Lee?

Ms. Lee: Yeah, honey.

Hyosung: Okay. (smiles)

Ms. Lee gives Hyosung a set of straight cuts to go with her hair cut. After her haircut, Ms. Lee goes into a different room to get some hair dyes for Hyosung's hair.

Ms. Lee: Will your mom yell at you for dying your hair?

Hyosung: I don't think so, she does it all the time.

Ms. Lee: But she does it to cover her gray areas, but if you say so. (smiles)

Hyosung: How light?

Ms. Lee: You'll see.

Ms. Lee grabs a honey blonde hair color to dye Hyosung's dark black hair so it can be a light shade of brown. While Ms. Lee dyes her hair, she does Hyosung's makeup for her and teaches her how to put on makeup.

Ms. Lee: I'm just going to put down some basic makeup on you, okay?

Hyosung: Yeah, Ms. Lee.

Ms. Lee puts BB Cream first, then drew in her eyebrows, conceal the darkness, primed her eyes, puts on a peach eyeshadow along with a black eyeliner with a wing, then pink blush, lastly, a peach lipstick color. After the makeup, Ms. Lee washes out Hyosung's hair and blowdries it. After blowdrying her hair, she straightens her hair and dutch braid her upper half hair. After that, she fixes Hyosung's bangs by blowdrying it with a big brush. Now, Hyosung is all set, she just needed clothes. After Ms. Lee finished her hair, she went out to see if Kikwang chose an outfit.

Ms. Lee: Son, where's the.... oh, here it is.

Ms. Lee grabs the outfit and told Hyosung to put it on and come out. Hyosung puts on the outfit without a mirror, not knowing if it was on right or wrong, but she puts it on anyways. Ms. Lee waits out of the curtains patiently, while Kikwang is still asleep.

Ms. Lee: Are you done, dear?

Hyosung: Almost done, just putting on the shoes now.

Ms. Lee wakes Kikwang up.

Ms. Lee: Son, you must see this!

Kikwang: What? (woke up)

Ms. Lee: Hyosung! She's about to come out..!!! (excited)

Kikwang: What took you guys so long? I'm dead tired. (sleeps on his mom's shoulder)

Ms. Lee: Stop being a baby, she's almost out.

Kikwang: I'm so tired of waiting, Mommy.

Ms. Lee: Aigoo!! What an impatient son. Tsk tsk. Wake up, your friend is about to look changed!

Kikwang: It better be worth it, taking up my sleeping time!

Ms. Lee: Hyosung-ah, are you done now?

Hyosung: Yeah, Ms. Lee.

Hyosung comes out of the curtains, Ms. Lee immediately gets up from her seat and puts her hands together.

Ms. Lee: Omo! My Hyosung-ah, you look so grown up! I cannot say much about it! So pretty!

Hyosung blushes and looks down.

Ms. Lee: Really, you're gorgeous!

Hyosung looks at Kikwang, the sleeper, she was feeling upset cause he was sleeping.

Ms. Lee: Oh, sorry... (walks over to Kikwang) Hey! Son, she's out!

Kikwang wakes up and scratches his head.

Kikwang: (sigh) Are you sure?

Ms. Lee: LOOK!!!!

Kikwang: (rubbing his eyes) Where? (saw Hyosung) Who's that?

Ms. Lee: Hyosung.

Kikwang: No. (rubs his eyes some more so he can see clearer)

Ms. Lee: Yes it is.

Kikwang: (gets up from his seat) Don't look like her...

Ms. Lee: Why not?

Kikwang: Because this girl is beautiful, Hyosung's just.... pretty.

Kikwang goes closer to Hyosung.

Kikwang: Are you really Hyosung?

Hyosung nods.

Kikwang: The Jeon Hyosung?

Hyosung grins and kicked Kikwang in his shin. Kikwang jumps back and forth.

Kikwang: Ow! It really is you! You scared me a second!

Ms. Lee just laughs.

Hyosung: Hey! Believe it! I can look beautiful too!

Kikwang and Hyosung argues back and forth in front of Ms. Lee. Ms. Lee interrupts them.

Ms. Lee: Hey, you two, lemme take a picture of Hyosung. Gimme your phone Kikwang.

Kikwang: No!

Ms. Lee: Stop being mean! Hurry up!

Kikwang hands over his phone to Ms. Lee. Hyosung sits on the sofa and posed with her smile. Ms. Lee takes a picture of Hyosung with her new makeover.

Ms. Lee: Wow, pretty! I'm keeping this in here. Son, send it to me, okay? Wow, so pretty!

Hyosung just blushes. Kikwang rolls his eyes from it.

Kikwang: Now, gimme back my phone!

Hyosung gets up from the sofa.

Hyosung: I'm going to change now, Ms. Lee.

Ms. Lee: No, you can keep this and wait...

Ms. Lee runs inside the curtained room and grabbed Hyosung all the makeup that she used on Hyosung and puts it in a bag and hand it over to Hyosung.

Ms. Lee: Here, dear, keep it as my first present to you! (hands over)

Hyosung: No, it's okay, Ms. Lee! Really, you've done more than enough to me today!

Ms. Lee: Hey, just keep it, as memory that you're a changed lady today! Okay?

Hyosung: But.....

Ms. Lee: Eh, no buts, but here, take it. (still offering)

Hyosung: (accepting it) Thanks, Ms. Lee. You're too kind. Thanks for everything today! (hugs Ms. Lee)

Kikwang scoffs at the back.

Kikwang: Hey, you two, hurry up! Mommy, don't you need to close your store?

Ms. Lee: (lets go of Hyosung) Eh, I will. You two go on ahead, I have to get ready for my date tonight.

Kikwang: Eww, you and dad are gross! Still goes on dates.

Hyosung: (hits Kikwang) Hey, that's still cute too.

Ms. Lee: That's right. When you get older, you don't have time for dates anymore, so make time for it in the future, like your dad and me.

Kikwang: Yeah, yeah. Okay. Well, bye Mommy! (runs to Ms. Lee and hugs her)

Ms. Lee pecks Kikwang on the cheeks.

Ms. Lee: Bye son. Take good care of Hyosung.

Hyosung: Bye, Ms. Lee.

Hyosung and Kikwang exits the shop.