We both are moving.

SHOCKED!!!!

~The Weekend~

Hyosung still asleep while it was around 9am, she was still asleep and she was sleeping like a baby. Calm and quiet, until, someone jumps on her bed to wake her up.

Hyosung: Mom! I do not wanna wake up now! It's too early! I have no school!

Girl: Hey! Wake up! Wake up! I have news!

Hyosung: Misun?

Misun: Dongseng!!!

Hyosung: (eyes widened) Unnie!!!!

They both hugged. Misun was dying to tell her something.

Misun: Hyosung-ah. I need to tell you some things!

Hyosung: What?

Misun: I'm pregnant!

Hyosung: Pregnant? What? PREGNANT?!!!!!

Misun: Yeah! I'm seven months now! Can't you believe it!!?

Hyosung: You're so mean, unnie, you didn't tell me you were married, I just found out recently!

Misun: Well, I didn't know how to break it to you.

Hyosung: I'm going to sleep! (lay down and pulls the cover over her head)

Misun: Hyosung-ah, wake up! I'm not done telling you! (slapping her )

Hyosung: What is it?

Misun: I need to you to do me a job!

Hyosung: What?

Misun: Wake up, then I'll tell you!

Hyosung: (gets up) What?

Misun: Since I'm having a baby, I want you to....

Hyosung: Oh, no. No. No. NO!!!! I need school! I'm just in high school, unnie!!!!

Misun: Come on! You can raise my kid for me! Be there nanny! I just want that! Please!

Hyosung: But, I'm only in high school! I'm starting to like my school and I really like the people there and...

Misun: And what? (crosses her arms)

Hyosung: I wanna graduate with my class!

Misun: (smacks her lips) Don't gimme that bull. Come on! You have to be the nanny! I only trust you!

Hyosung: Well, learn how to trust others too! I'm going back to sleep! Good morning!

Hyosung pulls the blanket over her head. Hyosung gets sad, she doesn't wanna move to Jeju Island, she wanted to stay home and help her parents since Misun left already. There were only two of them that their parents had born. Misun was upset.

Misun: Fine! Don't you ever come to my house and touch my baby! Humph!

Misun leaves the room. Before she left completely, Hyosung yells at her.

Hyosung: (gets up) How am I suppose to take care of your baby!!? I don't even know how to take care of babies! You can't just expect me to say yes to you if you just pop out of no where and tell me you're pregnant! You can't just expect me to know that you were married! I didn't even know! How can you not tell me, unnie? What kind of sister are you!!?

Misun: Hyosung-ah.... It was hard! It really was! I only got married because I was pregnant! I'm sorry, Hyosung. I should've thought of you! I'm sorry! I'll be leaving.

Misun leaves the room. Hyosung starts crying a little.

Hyosung: What a dumb sister I have! (wiping her tears) Time for a morning jog, I guess.

Hyosung washes her face and prepares herself for jogging. She gets her running shoes on and put on some sweats. She prepares her mp3 along with her phone and put it them in her pocket. Hyosung exhales and inhales to calm herself down.

Hyosung: Time to go.

Hyosung leaves the house and started to jog. Along the way, she jogged pass Kikwang's house. She stops by his gate.

Hyosung: Should I ask him? Eh. Never mind.

Just then, someone opens the door to their gate. It was Kikwang. He looked piss.

Kikwang: Oh, Hyosung-ah. Did you come to visit?

Hyosung: Oh no, I'm just jogging by and just rested here. Where are you going?

Kikwang: Walking.

Hyosung: Okay. Is something wrong? You only take walks on the days where you're mad.

Kikwang: You know me so well. Don't act as if I don't know you, you only jog when something's bothering you.

Hyosung: True.

Kikwang: Let's just walk, no jogging.

Hyosung: Okay.

They both just walked around the neighborhood. Kikwang was also wearing sweats. Both of them had their hands in their pockets.

Kikwang: What's bothering you?

Hyosung: (sighs)  Misun came this morning to ask me if I can be her child's nanny.

Kikwang: What? really? That's... random? She's married?

Hyosung: Exactly.... I just found out recently. I can't believe she'd expect me to babysit her kid. She didn't even tell me she was married. I haven't even babysat for so many years!

Kikwang: You sit me. I sit you.

Hyosung: That's different. That's best friend sitting, that's way different.

Kikwang: True, but you should go and help your sister out.

Hyosung: But my parents, Kikwang.

Kikwang: Move to Jeju Island with them too. All of you.

Hyosung: Why are you telling me to move when I don't want to?

Kikwang: Because it's the best way.

Hyosung: What the heck, Kikwang? I don't want to keep myself occupy with a kid forever!!? Not if it's not mine! You know Misun is going to take advantage of us and just leave us with her kid!

Kikwang: I know, but... Your parents are getting older each year, and you are too, but you don't even have a job, so Misun can pay you and you can help your parents out.

Hyosung: (faces Kikwang) Kikwang, you are out of my understanding today.

Hyosung jogs away from Kikwang. Kikwang just walks back.

Kikwang: I'm sorry Hyosung, I might move too. (sighs)

~Later that night~

Hyosung lays down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. Hyosung receives a phone call from Kikwang's mother.

Hyosung: Hello?

Ms. Lee: Yes, is this Hyosung?

Hyosung: Yeah, Ms. Lee, is there something wrong?

Ms. Lee: By chance, is Kikwang with you?

Hyosung: No, why?

Ms. Lee: Oh, no reason, it's just we broke some news to him this morning and he left the house. I just thought he'd be with you.

Hyosung: What was the news?

Ms. Lee: Well, you see, Hyosung, Kikwang's step father wants us to move to....

Hyosung: To where, Ms. Lee? Can I know?

Ms. Lee: We're going to move to Ulsan after Kikwang is done with school.

Hyosung: Why?

Ms. Lee: If I tell you, you cannot tell anyone!

Hyosung: Okay.

Ms. Lee: We're moving because.... Kikwang's step father wants me to move in his company to make my business bigger and we're going to move away from Gwangju and move to Ulsan. If I succeed in my big business, I can make it to Seoul also.

Hyosung: Don't you like it here?

Ms. Lee: I do, I truly do, it's just.... I need to move around so my business can be bigger.

Hyosung: I understand.

Ms. Lee: Can you please call me back when you see Kikwang, okay? Don't mention it to him.

Hyosung: Okay.

Ms. Lee: Thanks, Hyosung. Bye.

Hyosung: Bye.

Hyosung gets up and grabs her jacket and left the house. Hyosung was trying to call Kikwang, but Kikwang wasn't picking up. She tries to find him by the school, the stores and everywhere she could think of. She was searching for three hours, it is now 10pm, she walks to the park where they always go. She sat at the bench where they always sit, but someone was already sitting there. She sat at the opposite side of the bench where the person was sitting. She sighs and looks at the park lights.

Hyosung: (sighs) Oh, Kikwang, where can you be?

Kikwang: I'm right here.

Hyosung: (turns to face the other person) Oh, so you are Kikwang..... (looks at Kikwang) KIKWANG!!!! I found you!

Hyosung gets up and sat down next to Kikwang and hugs him.

Hyosung: I'm so glad you're safe..!!!

Kikwang: Hyosung-ah, what took you so long to come here?

Hyosung: (lets go of him)  I've been searching for you everywhere. I went everywhere I can to find you.

Kikwang: You didn't think of this sucluded park?

Hyosung: Well, I came here so I can sigh my worries away, but now that I see you... It's gone.

Kikwang: So are you going to be Misun's baby's nanny?

Hyosung: I'm not sure...

Kikwang: Are you?

Hyosung: I don't know! I don't want to.

Kikwang: Sometimes, you have to do things you don't want.

Hyosung: (faces Kikwang) Like moving even farther...

Kikwang: What do you mean? (turns to face Hyosung)

Hyosung: Hey, babokwang, I know you're moving too.

Kikwang: How did you.... Nevermind, I know my mom called you.

Hyosung: Yeah, sorry Kikwang, I should've never jogged away from you this morning.

Kikwang: It's fine. (sighs) I'm going to miss this place.

Hyosung: Don't say it like you're never going to come back.

Kikwang: Well, I don't know if I am.

Hyosung: Just say it as if you are coming back.

Kikwang: Well... (looks away) I don't know if I can... (head down)

Kikwang's pose was spreaded legs with his elbows on his knees, hands together and head down. Hyosung just sits there. She holds onto his forearm and rubs his back.

Hyosung: Don't say it like that. You'll come back... I know you will. I will too.

Kikwang: I know we will.. We will... (inhales) I'm sorry, Hyosung, I can't be your knight forever. I have to rest that position now.

Hyosung: I'm sorry I can't be a good princess.... But you made me have a decision.

Kikwang: What?

Hyosung: I'll move to Jeju Island and will move back when her kid starts going to school.

Kikwang: Good, Hyosung. You see, I can't make a decision.

Hyosung just remained silent. She continues patting his back. They sat in silence for a long period of time. As Hyosung pats Kikwang's back, she broke the silence.

Hyosung: Believe it or not.... We both are moving.

Kikwang got even sadder by her words and just gets up and started walking. Hyosung follows Kikwang. Hyosung grabs Kikwang's right wrist and stared him in the eye.

Hyosung: Make your parents move after summer ends... So after that, I will.

Kikwang: I'll try. (sighs)

Kikwang began walking and kind of just drags Hyosung as she can't let go of his wrist. Kikwang smiles without Hyosung knowing. Hyosung is just worried.