Lucky Day!

SHOCKED!!!!

~Middle of The Year~

A new semester had started and Hyosung is still quiet and have no friends except, Kikwang. Kikwang is now dating Yoori, it's been a whole month already. Leaving, Hyosung a bit lonely and friendless, but he still makes time for Hyosung. During Writing class's break, Hyosung sits by the window and looks out.

*Hyosung's Thoughts*

Freshman year almost ending and I can't stop looking at Dongmin. I like him so much even though we don't talk. I don't know why we don't talk, but I don't mind just looking at him and having this one sided love. He's so cute and masculine! I can't ever look at him again face to face because of the incident that happened in the beginning of the year. I'm such a loner. Kikwang's now dating that Yoori girl, finally... But still makes time for me. (ends)

Kikwang hits her head with a hard boiled egg, so it can crack.

Hyosung: Ack~!!! Hey, Babokwang! That hurts!

Kikwang: I know! Hahaha. Here, for you! (hands her an egg)

Hyosung: (smiles) Thanks, Babokwang!

Kikwang: (peeling his egg) So what did you get in your history test?

Hyosung: (peeling her egg) I only got 98%, because I got my years mixed up!

Kikwang: (wide eyes) Only? And you said you were slacking!

Hyosung: I am. (peeling her egg still) I was off by two! If you would've stop playing with me while I was studying, I would've got a 100%!!!!

Kikwang: (finish peeling) Here, I'm done! (hands his egg to Hyosung)

Hyosung: (finish peeling) Here, me too! (hands her egg to Kikwang)

Kikwang: Thanks. (accepting egg and eating it) You are slacking, you're getting too slow for me!

Hyosung: Hey! Shut up! I know I am. (eating the egg)

Kikwang: Are you busy after---

His text interrupts him. It was from Yoori.

From: Yoori-ah~

To: Yeobokwang!~

--- Honey, where are you? Break's over in two minutes!

I thought we were going to meet at my class today! I miss you!

Come by before you go to class. Love you. <3

                  -Yoori<33       

Kikwang texts back to Yoori saying he had to talk to his teacher.

Hyosung: Was it Yoori?

Kikwang: Yeah. She wanted me to go in her class today, but I told her I'm talking to my teacher..

Hyosung: Hey! Am I your teacher?

Kikwang: Yeah, I'm your number one student!\

Hyosung: You shouldn't keep lying to her though. Tell her the truth.

Kikwang: She would be upset! I don't want to. I'll tell her the day you tell Dongmin that you like him. Well, I'm off, I have to go to my math class now.

Hyosung: Okay. Bye, see you later.

Kikwang leaves the classroom. Someone else comes in the room. The bell rings.

Hyosung: He's late.... again. (smiling)

Ms. Park (teacher): Quiet down, now! We have a T.A. for this class because I know you all are going to need help in writing, so this is Shin Dongmin.

Hyosung: (Whispering) Shin Dongmin? DONGMIN?!!! (gasp) Oh no! (puts her head down)

Ms. Park: Did you want to sit or stand up?

Dongmin: I'll sit.. but where though?

Ms. Park: Over there by the girl putting her head down.

Dongmin: Okay, thanks Ms. Park! (hugs Ms. Park)

Ms. Park: Okay. (hugs back) Now sit.

Dongmin sits next to Hyosung, not knowing it was Hyosung. Dongmin wakes Hyosung up.

Dongmin: Hey! Wake up! You shouldn't be sleeping!

Hyosung: (Makes the oh man face) Okay. (gets up but looks out the window)

Dongmin: Hey! You're....

Hyosung: (looks away even more) Nobody!

Dongmin: (hands on her shoulder for him to readjust her position to face him) You're Hyosung? Right?

Hyosung: (Bites her lip and looks at him and shakes head) Yeah, Dongmin.

Dongmin: Call me sunbae.

Hyosung: Sunbae? Isn't that too formal?

Dongmin: No. I like it when people call me sunbae.

Hyosung: Okay, sunbae!

Dongmin: Now, pay attention.

Hyosung pays attention, but kind of off-task too. She looks at what Dongmin is doing, he was texting.

*Hyosung's Thoughts*

He has a phone? Never knew, but he is so cute. If only I can put my number in his phone! (ends)

Dongmin: Hyosung-ah?

Hyosung: Yeah... (resting her arm on the desk and left hand holding her head up)

Dongmin: Can I have your number?

Hyosung: Yeah. (shakes head, reality back) Wait, what?

Dongmin: Can I have your number?

Hyosung: Uhh, I don't remember it by heart.... I think it's.... 01967-7759.

Dongmin: Thanks. I'll text you so whenever you need help, you can tell me. Now focus! (tapping her notebook)

Hyosung: Oh yeah.... (looks up)

*Hyosung's Thoughts*

He has my number... He has my number!!! Omo! I can't believe it! My lucky day today! (ends)

Just then, the class bell rang. As the semester went, Hyosung and Dongmin are getting to know each other, but not that Hyosung knows. Dongmin already has a girlfriend, but she doesn't go to the school that they go to.