BABO PROBLEMS!!!

SHOCKED!!!!

~Early In The Morning~

Hyosung wakes up and heads to the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat because she was starving. Misun was up and cooking for them already and it was just 5am.

Misun: Why are you up so early today?

Hyosung: I'm hungry... (hands on stomach) What are you cooking?

Misun: Here... I cook some food already, you're the first to try.

Hyosung: (nods) Alright.

Hyosung tries the food, it was spicy.

Misun: How is it?

Hyosung: (coughs) It's so (cough) SPICY!!!!

Misun: I thought you like spicy?

Hyosung: I do, but this is no joke!

Misun: Alright, I'll add water.

Hyosung: No, never mind about that. I'll eat it this spicy then go back to sleep.

Misun: That'll make your stomach hurt?

Hyosung: It's okay. I'll manage and besides, my stomach never hurts!

Misun: Mhm, alright. I've warned you!

Hyosung: Gimme more! I'm hungry!

Misun: Alright, patient girl!

Misun gave some of the spicy curry to Hyosung to eat. Hyosung finish eating all of it.

Hyosung: (Slurps the last of it) Yummy! (wipes mouth) I'm going back to sleep!

Misun: Oh, this girl. Can't you even help me cook?

Hyosung: Nope, I'll help you whenever I wake up again!

Hyosung runs to the bedroom and slept again. An hour later, she wakes up to her stomach hurting, it felt as if her intestines were pulling on each other. Hyosung grunts with pain.

Hyosung: Oh no!

Hyosung runs to the bathroom and tried to poop, but nothing was coming out. Hyosung tries to go back to sleep, but she can't because of the pain. Hyosung rumbles on her bed until 8am and finally got up and complained to Misun about it.

Hyosung: Misun-ah!

Misun: What? (sipping the soup)

Hyosung: You're right. (sits down)

Misun: (nodding) It's good! Now, what'd you say?

Hyosung: I said, you're right.

Misun: (smiles) I know, just wanted to hear you say it twice. But I told you so.

Hyosung: I know. (rubbing stomach) My stomach is killing me!

Misun: Go get some medicine.

Hyosung: I can barely walk!

Misun: Well, ask mom if there's any.

Hyosung: Alright. (gets up)

Hyosung goes to her mom's room and laid next to her since her dad went to work. Hyosung hugs her mom from behind.

Ms. Jeon: What, honey? Aren't you suppose to be at work already?

Hyosung: (shakes head) No. Mom, I'm not dad, but mom!!!

Ms. Jeon: What?

Hyosung: Where's the medicine?

Ms. Jeon: What kind?

Hyosung: I need stomach ache medicine.

Ms. Jeon: In the cabinets in the kitchen.

Hyosung: Which one?

Ms. Jeon: The one where I keep all Dad's medicine.

Hyosung gets up because she knows where it is. Hyosung goes search for some, she found the bottle, but it was empty.

Hyosung: Oh no!

Hyosung goes to her mom and complains.

Hyosung: Mom!

Ms. Jeon: No more?

Hyosung nods.

Ms. Jeon: Well, I don't have any money right now, so go ask Misun for some.

Hyosung nods and leaves.

Hyosung: Misun-ah!

Misun: What now?

Hyosung: Do you have money?

Misun: Why?

Hyosung: There's no more medicine for my stomach!

Misun: For real?

Hyosung nods.

Misun: How much does it cost?

Hyosung: I think about $15, but for the bigger size, it's $20.

Misun: I don't have enough for it though. I only have $10 with me since your brother-in-law hasn't cash his check yet for this week. Sorry. Did you still want it?

Hyosung nods, Misun goes to her bedroom to get the money for her. Hyosung leaves the house. When she went outside her house, Kikwang was standing there almost pressing the doorbell.

Hyosung: (eyes widened) Kikwang-ah?

Kikwang: Oh, Hyosung, where are you going?

Hyosung: Oh, uh, I was going to come to your house.

Kikwang: Why?

Hyosung: Because.... I wanted to see you?

Kikwang: Oh, okay. But look, I have a new phone! (moving his new phone around)

Hyosung runs to him and looks at the phone.

Hyosung: Wow! It looks cool! When'd you get it?

Kikwang: This morning. My mom gave it to me.

Hyosung nods. All of a sudden, her stomach pain comes again, she puts her arm on her stomach.

Hyosung: (makes a sour face) Cool, well, I have to go to the store now.

Kikwang: Lemme go with you.

Hyosung: Why?

Kikwang: Come on, let's go.

Hyosung agrees to let Kikwang go to the store with her and so they went.

Kikwang: What are you buying now?

Hyosung: Just some shrimp chips for my sister.

Kikwang: (nods) Alright. What kind?

Hyosung: I'm not sure of what it's called, but.... I know how it looks like.

Kikwang: (nods) Okay. Hurry then.

Hyosung searches for it. As she was searching, her stomach was growling. Kikwang heard.

Kikwang: Someone's hungry!

Hyosung: You have no idea.

She had to buy the shrimp chips to cover up what she really needed to buy. After paying for it, she didn't have enough money to buy the medicine. They went out of the store.

Hyosung: Well, I have to---

Kikwang: Since I don’t have much time today, did you want to take a walk?

Hyosung wanted to tell him that her stomach is not well, but she couldn’t, she was too afraid of what he was going to say.

Hyosung: Kikwang-ah… I’m still kind of tired.

Kikwang frowns.

Kikwang: Alright. Let’s get you home then.

Hyosung felt bad so she agreed to go to the park with him. As they were walking, Hyosung’s stomach pain was getting even more hurtful. Hyosung held onto her stomach as they were walking.

Kikwang: Are you okay?

Hyosung nods.

Kikwang: Are you sure?

Hyosung nods.

Kikwang: Why don’t we sit first?

Hyosung agrees, Kikwang and Hyosung went to sit at the bench that they always sit on.

Kikwang: Hey! Let’s take a selca now so we can test my new phone’s camera!

Hyosung: Alright.

Today, they didn’t have a certain pose, it was a free for all today pose.

Kikwang looks at the picture and was going to say something about it until he saw that Hyosung was sick or something.

Kikwang: Hyosung, let’s go home now.

Hyosung: But you wanted to go on a walk?

Kikwang: I did, but, it’s okay.

Hyosung: Alright.

Kikwang gets up. Hyosung gets up, she was going to walk, but her stomach pain hurts so much, she couldn't. Kikwang sits on the ground, but not completely.

Kikwang: I knew you weren’t doing well. Lemme go buy you some medicine, wait here.

Hyosung tries to stop him, but she couldn’t because he already got up and left. Hyosung just sat there and waited for Kikwang. Hyosung dozes off and almost fell over and off the bench, but Kikwang came just in time to catch her.

Kikwang: Babohyo! I’m here. Wake up.

Hyosung gets up and sat up properly again. Kikwang sits on the ground and prepares the medicine for Hyosung.

Hyosung: I’m sorry, Kikwang.

Kikwang: What are best friends for?

Hyosung smiles at Kikwang, Kikwang takes out the medicine and pour some for Hyosung to drink. She drunk the medicine, it had a bitter taste. Hyosung groans.

Hyosung: It's so nasty!

Kikwang: Want anything more? Coffee? Tea?

Hyosung: No. Just sit next  to me.

Kikwang gets up and sat next to her. As soon as Kikwang sat down, Hyosung's head went straight to his right shoulder. He was surprised by her head.

Kikwang: (laughs quietly) Are you tired?

Hyosung nods.

Kikwang: Want to go home?

Hyosung shakes her head.

Kikwang: What did you wanna do?

Hyosung: Let's just sit and enjoy the breeze until you go home.

Kikwang nods. He had an hour and a half left until he had to go home. Hyosung sleeps on his shoulder and Kikwang just stays awake and plays with his phone. As he was touching his phone, he decides to tell someone who's walking pass to take a picture of Hyosung sleeping on his shoulder.

Kikwang: Hey you! Come here!

Boy: Yeah?

Kikwang: Take a picture of me and this girl right here.

Boy: Do I get paid?

Kikwang: Uhh..

Kikwang looks at the shrimp chips.

Kikwang: I'll give you our shrimp chips.

The boy agrees and he took their photo. After taking the photo, Kikwang hands over the shrimp chips. Kikwang looks at the picture,  Hyosung was smiling in her sleep, that made him smiled. After thirty minutes, Hyosung wakes up from her nap. She removes her head off of Kikwang's shoulder and yawns.

Hyosung: (yawning) Your shoulder got more comfy, are you working out?

Kikwang: (sarcasm) I've always worked out. (winks)

Hyosung: (sarcasm) Oh, really? Wow!

Kikwang: (chuckles) So are you feeling better?

Hyosung: (nods) I feel better now. Thanks for today.

Kikwang: We still have to go on that walk though. Let's go.

Hyosung: (looks at Kikwang) Really?

Kikwang: (looks back at Hyosung) Yeah. Why, you're too tired?

Hyosung: I am, but let's get walking, my stomach needs to be filled.

Kikwang: Then let's go!

Kikwang gets up and offers his hand for Hyosung, she accepts his hand and they went walking. Without noticing, both of them were holding hands and swinging them back and forth.

Hyosung: How long until you're out of time?

Kikwang: I have about less than an hour. What do you wanna do?

Hyosung: Let's eat the shrimp chips?

Kikwang: Uhh... (swallowing saliva) I already ate it all. Let's go buy something else to eat, shall we?

Hyosung: Like what?

Kikwang: You need some soup in your belly, good soup!

Hyosung: But I don't---

Kikwang: (puts his index finger on Hyosung's lips) Shh. (shaking his head) No need to say anything. I know you hate soup. (looks Hyosung in the eye)

Both of them got caught in the moment. Kikwang slowly removes his index finger away from Hyosung's lips and he part their hands apart.

Kikwang: I'm sorry. But you have to eat soup.

Hyosung: (still in shock) Okay!

They walked to the convience store nearby to grab some soup for Hyosung to eat and some Ramyun to eat.

Hyosung: I want ramyun too!

Kikwang: We'll share!

Hyosung: (pouts) Okay.

Kikwang: (smiles and knuckles her head softly) Fine, I'll buy you one too, but you have to finish your soup first!

Hyosung: (smiles and nods) Yes sir! (saluting Kikwang with her hand)

They began to eat after warming up the food. Hyosung finishes her soup and she ate the ramyun all up. Kikwang is just starting to finish up his food.

Hyosung: Hurry! You only have half an hour left!

Kikwang slurps up the last of the ramyun. They threw away their trash and went out of the store.

Kikwang: Now, what do you wanna do?

Hyosung: Um, let's just take the walk you wanted earlier. Just to my house.

Kikwang nods in agreement.

Hyosung: Do you still miss Yoori?

Kikwang: No, why? You miss Dongmin?

Hyosung stops walking. Kikwang turns around so he can face her.

Kikwang: Well, I was just asking too.

Hyosung: (smiles) I know! But no, I still think of him, here and there though.

Kikwang: You're still too attached. (sighs and shake his head) Such a girl.

Kikwang faces forward and began walking again with his hands in his pockets. Hyosung smirks and walks up to his side.

Hyosung: I'm kidding. It was just a random question.

Kikwang: I know you're not entirely over him though.

Hyosung: Yes, I am.

Kikwang: Oh really?

Hyosung nods and her eyes grew bigger.

Kikwang: Alright. Oh, hey, Dongmin-ah! (waves)

Hyosung: (curious) Where's Dongmin?

Kikwang: Tsk, tsk, tsk. You are not over him.

Hyosung: Yes, I am.

Kikwang: No, you're not.

Hyosung: (moves closer to Kikwang's face) YES!

Kikwang: (moves closer to Hyosung's face) NO!

Hyosung: (moves closer to Kikwang's face) YE---

Hyosung backs away because her stomach had that weird feeling each time she goes near Kikwang's face. Her face started getting hot, her hands went to cover her cheeks and she began walking.

Hyosung: Not again! (shaking head)

Kikwang: (lost) What?

Hyosung: (shaking head) It's nothing.

Kikwang: Tell me. What is it?

Hyosung: Well, I keep having---

Guy: Hyosung-ssi!

It was the same guy from yesterday. Hyosung was taken by surprise.

Hyosung: Oh, oppa-ya! Hello! (bows)

Kikwang bows also.

Guy: (smiles at Kikwang) Hyosung-ah, what are you doing out so early for?

Hyosung: I'm out with my best friend.

Guy: Oh, best friend. (elbows Hyosung) Okay, I'll let you two be, call me!

The guy leaves them two.

Kikwang: You know him?

Hyosung: (nods) Yeah. Why?

Kikwang: It's just... I never... Never mind, that's not important right now. But what was you going to say earlier?

Hyosung: Oh! I was gonna say that... Each time I go near your face or if our eyes meet... I have this weird stomach issue going on. Each time.

Kikwang was taken back so his hand went to his stomach.

Kikwang: I feel the same way! What is that feeling? I feel it too whenever I see you close up. Do you wanna know what that feeling is?

Hyosung nods.

Kikwang: That feeling is... (going closer to Hyosung's face) Babo problems! (nodding head)

Hyosung: (blank face) Really?

Hyosung kicks Kikwang on his shin and walks off, Kikwang chases after her. After that, Kikwang just walks Hyosung home so he can get ready to visit more relatives in Gwangju before leaving to Ulsan.

*Not a real selca