Thinking Of You.

SHOCKED!!!!

~At Night~

[Hyosung's House]

Hyosung entered the house, Ms. Jeon was still in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner. Hyosung walks pass Ms. Jeon to go to her room. Ms. Jeon saw Hyosung, but thought it was Hyosung's sister, Misun (the one from Jeju Island). Ms. Jeon chases after Hyosung, not knowing it was Hyosung. Hyosung enters her room, Ms. Jeon tackles Hyosung to the bed and sat on her.

Ms. Jeon: Misun-ah! You think you can just casually walk inside the house like that without greeting me!!?

Hyosung: Mom, it's me, Hyosung. Get off of me.

Ms. Jeon: Liar, Hyosung doesn't look like this! Stop lying to me!

Hyosung: Mom! Seriously!!! Get off.

Hyosung pushes her mom onto the other side of the bed.

Hyosung: See, look! (smiling)

Ms. Jeon: (squints) Are you sure you're not Misun?

Hyosung: Hey, mom, I am Hyosung!

Ms. Jeon: I think you're Misun.... aren't you suppose to be in Jeju Island with the "love of your life"?

Hyosung: Misun's married?

Ms. Jeon: Yes, dear, you are! You married Mr. Choi Sang Yoo, remember? That's why you're in Jeju Island!

Hyosung: Mom, Misun's really married to that ahjussi? Wow, she's gross! Isn't he a bit too old?

Ms. Jeon: Misun-ah, Sang Yoo is just 6 years older than you... He's just 25 years old, didn't you turn 19 in February?

Hyosung: Eww, mom! I'm not Misun! I'm Hyosung!

Ms. Jeon: Lies! Show me proof!

Hyosung: Fine..!!!

Hyosung shows Ms. Jeon her birthmark on her neck.

Ms. Jeon: Misun, you have that too! Not only Hyosung... nice try!

Hyosung: Really? Oh, fine!

Hyosung shows Ms. Jeon her stitches on her forehead as she lifts her bangs.

Ms. Jeon: Omo! You really are Hyosung! (covering )

Hyosung: Told you!

Ms. Jeon: Why did you.... I mean, how did you.... What did you do?

Hyosung: I did it because I need my looks finally for something, I did it at Ms. Lee's shop and I tried to change how I looked.. Do I look okay, Mom?

Ms. Jeon: (starts crying) Hyosung-ah...

Hyosung: Why are you crying mom?

Ms. Jeon turns the other way to face the wall so Hyosung won't see her cry. Hyosung makes her mom face her.

Hyosung: Mom, what's wrong?

Ms. Jeon: I never knew my youngest daughter could blossom in one day!

Hyosung hugs her mom.

Hyosung: Mom, I'm sorry for not looking so great in the past.... I won't look good forever though, so appreciate how I look now because I'm going to change my looks once summer starts.

Ms. Jeon lets go of Hyosung.

Ms. Jeon: No, you can't. I won't let you! School's almost over and we have to go visit Misun with the new you! So no changing!

Hyosung: Fine, mom.

Ms. Jeon and Hyosung lays on the bed talking for another hour before Mr. Jeon gets home from work.

Ms. Jeon: Hyosung-ah... I love you! Always remember that..

Hyosung: I love you too, mom. Now, go and wait for dad while I go shower... (smiling)

Ms. Jeon: My own daughter wants to get rid of me. Sheesh! Fine, goodnight. (kisses Hyosung's forehead)

Ms. Jeon gets up from the bed and starts stretching and left the room. Hyosung sets up the new stuff she's gotten today and prepared for a shower. After showering, she plans to go to sleep.

Hyosung: (thinking out loud)  Mom is so funny! Best mom ever!

As Hyosung fix her bedsheet, some of her makeup fell down, she gets of her bed to fix it and slips and her lips got bust.

Hyosung: OWWW!!! (touching her lips) My lips! It hurts! Owww! Ahhh! It's bleeding!!! (grabs tissue)

Hyosung fixs her makeup and wipes away the blood on her lips.

Hyosung: Hyosung, your lips have been through so much.... (remembering what happened earlier) Umm... (gasps and eyes widen) My first kiss!

Hyosung runs to turn off the lights and jumps unto her bed and covered herself with the blanket.

Hyosung: I lost my first kiss today!.... (thinking back to how she kissed Kikwang) Omo, so embarrassing. (starts hitting herself) Babohyo forreal! Aigooo~ (thinking about how Kikwang protected her earlier, then starts smiling really big) My best friend received my first kiss and gains the name of my knight and shining armor. (smiling) Goodnight, Lee Kikwang-ah.

After some thinking Hyosung did, she finally falls asleep, safe and sound.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kikwang's home]

When Kikwang came home, he goes shower and off to bed. While laying down, he thinks about his day.

Kikwang: (thinks out loud)  Whoa, why did I even tell Hyosung all of that today? Babokwang forreal! Tsk tsk... but (thinks about her makeover) Hyosung is even more beautiful today than I've ever seen her... She was such a princess to me after saving her from exposing herself... (smiling) Babohyo, why am I thinking of you when you don't think of me? Yeesh! (thinks about the kiss and gets shy) Hyosung-ah.... (turns over to face the wall and holds onto blanket) You stole my first kiss! How dare you? You'll be getting punish by me once we finish our plan. I got kissed by her when she was an ugly duckling, but even if she turned into a swan, I would still.... never mind. Goodnight, Jeon Hyosung-ah. (closes his eyes)