School is ending.

SHOCKED!!!!

With Prom over, school is still going on, about two weeks left until exams. Kikwang and Hyosung both are studying hard together so both of them can pass. Yoori has dropped out of school right after prom, people cannot get a hold of her, not even her 3 closest friends. With that being said, Dongmin transfers to a new school, but for next school year. Kikwang was passing all of his class, except for his math class. Hyosung helps him with math, while Hyosung is passing every class with mostly A's, but one of her class, which is writing, she is just passing it with a B-. She is upset because she has such a low grade in there, at least for her, Kikwang's passing math with a D, but if he fails the exam, he will fail the class. With both of them helping each other, hopefully the exams goes well.

MESSAGE:

--> Hi readers! I've been really busy with school! Exams are approaching! Anyways, I made this a short one, because I have already pre-wrote some chapters for the upcoming events that are going to happen in this story. Please stay tuned. I know I've been pretty boring, that's why I've been losing some suscribers, but nonetheless, readers who still support this story, stay tuned. Enjoy! :))

{ P.S. Please gimme some feedback on this }

HAPPY THANKSGIVING <3

{ P.P.S. I have another fanfic that I'm writing, please read, thank you!! ^ ^ }