Mad Getaway.

SHOCKED!!!!

~Morning Time~

Hyosung wakes up from a call at 7am. It was Kikwang.

Hyosung: Hello?

Kikwang: Hyosung?

Hyosung: Yeah. Kikwang-ah, why are you calling me so early in the morning?

Kikwang: Come out with what you already is wearing and a jacket.

Hyosung: Why?

Kikwang: Come out and I'll tell you.

Hyosung: But I'm so tired, Kikwang-ah.

Kikwang: Then you won't be seeing me anymore. Bye.

Hyosung: Wait, I'll be out soon.

Kikwang: Alright, bring your toothbrush too. Bye.

Hyosung was still in daze. She was really tired. So she gets ready and puts on a sweater and jacket and grabs her toothbrush. She goes outside and saw Kikwang with his Sonic bookbag. She notices how sweaty he looked.

Hyosung: Are we going somewhere?

Kikwang nods.

Hyosung: Where?

Kikwang grabs Hyosung's wrist and left without saying a word.  Hyosung tries to break from it, but she can't.

Hyosung: Kikwang-ah! Tell me! What's wrong?

Kikwang stops walking and turns to face her.

Hyosung: Are you okay?

Kikwang lets go of Hyosung's wrist and just sits on the ground, without his touching the ground. Hyosung sits next to him in the same manner.

Hyosung: What's making you so sad this morning?

Kikwang looks at Hyosung and just smiles.

Hyosung: What is it?

Kikwang: Hyosung, let's get out of here. Let's go to Seoul.

Hyosung was in shock that her eyes got real big and she got really surprise.

Hyosung: Wh.. What!!?
Kikwang: Let's get out of here and go to Seoul.

Hyosung was still in shock that she didn't say anything.

Kikwang: If you don't wanna go, I'll go alone.

Hyosung: No, I mean, why?

Kikwang: I'll only tell you if you go with me to Seoul.

Hyosung: Why Seoul?

Kikwang: Because it's the farthest from here.

Hyosung: (blinks a lot) So?

Kikwang: You can stay. I'll just go. (gets up) You have fun and stay here while I'm gone. Okay?

Hyosung: (grabs his wrist and gets up) I'll go with you. It better not be any stupid reason for it. Alright?

Kikwang: (smiles) Alright.

They went to the subway nearby so they can take it to Seoul. While waiting for the subway, they went to find somewhere to sit.

Kikwang: Let's sit here.

Hyosung nods in agreement. They sat where there weren't many people around. They decided to take a picture there together. They just posed free for all again since the subway arrived just in time. Kikwang winks and smiles with his teeth while Hyosung just puckers her lips. They got on the subway after the picture. There weren't many seats so Hyosung sat down while Kikwang just stands in front of her. Hyosung was looking around the subway and saw many unfamiliar faces. She was looking outside the window and saw that they were headed to Busan, not Seoul. She panics and was trying to tell Kikwang by tapping his stomach with her index finger. Kikwang didn't budge since he was asleep, so she looks up, he was dripping sweat.

Hyosung: (softly) Kikwang-ah.

Kikwang doesn't answer. Hyosung tries to get his attention again by poking him, but he doesn't budge. Just then, the subway stops and some people were getting off at the stop, so then Kikwang wakes up from his sleep and sat next to Hyosung.

Hyosung: Are you okay?

Kikwang: Yeah, why wouldn't I?

Hyosung: It's just, you're sweating a lot.

Kikwang: I'm okay though.

Hyosung puts her hands on his forehead to check if his head was hot, it was really hot.

Hyosung: (eyes grew big) You have a fever, Kikwang!

Kikwang removes her hand away from his forehead and just held her hand and slept on Hyosung's right shoulder.

Kikwang: That doesn't matter, lemme sleep here for awhile.

Hyosung: We have to get you home.

Kikwang: (shakes head) I don't wanna go home.

Hyosung: Why?

Kikwang: My step-dad... He...

Hyosung: He what?

Kikwang: He wanted to move there today, but I didn't want to.

Hyosung: Did you guys argue?

Kikwang: I'd be lying if I say we didn't.

Hyosung: Why'd you argue with him?

Kikwang: Because he said after visiting his parents from yesterday that we'll be leaving. I mean, what's the big rush? We have like three days left until we leave. Why can't we just stay put until then?

Hyosung: Your step-dad wanted to move right away?

Kikwang nods.

Hyosung: I thought you guys came to an agreement that after a week when school's out.

Kikwang: We did, but it seems to me that... He can't keep his words.

Hyosung: Don't say that.

Kikwang: I just wish he weren't my step-dad. I wish my dad was still here with us so he wouldn't have existed.

Hyosung: Kikwang, shut up. You're talking way too much.

Kikwang: (gets up from Hyosung's shoulder)  I can't miss my dad now? My real dad! (scoffs) Alright. I won't miss anyone ever again then.

Kikwang gets up and stood at the door, Hyosung gets up and follows him.

Hyosung: I never said that. I meant that you're going too far.

Kikwang just looks at Hyosung with sad eyes. He was so sad, he didn't spill it to Hyosung, at least not all of it.

Kikwang: Hyosung, is this your way of telling me not to miss you when I'm gone?

Hyosung: I never said that, Kikwang-ah!

Kikwang: (swallows saliva and smiles) I get you. I won't then. (nodding head)

Hyosung: You're nonsense right now. Let's go home! (grabs his wrist)

Kikwang: (lets go of her hand) No! I won't ever go home at least not to him.

Hyosung: Alright, you can stay at my place.

Kikwang: But I wanna go to Seoul.

Hyosung: Well, we're taking the wrong subway anyways. We're going to Busan.

Kikwang: Busan? (rising his eyebrows)

Hyosung: (nods) Yeah.

The subway stops and many people went out and pushes Hyosung and Kikwang away. But Kikwang and Hyosung was still standing in the subway. The door closes.

Kikwang: I think we missed it just now.

Hyosung: (eyes widened) No! Now where are we headed?

Kikwang: Let's go to Jeju Island.

Hyosung: Why?

Kikwang: I wanna see how it looks... I've never been there before.

Hyosung just pouts and sat down. Kikwang sat across from her.

Kikwang: It's fine, you'll be home soon, it's not like I'm kidnapping you.

Hyosung: If I knew we were going there, I would have wore better looking clothes instead of my pajamas!

Kikwang: It's fine, I brought a lot of clothes for me.

Hyosung: I wanna be presentable towards my in-laws if I run to them by chance.

Kikwang: It's fine! Let's go! Don't worry. Wake me up when we arrive.

Kikwang closes his eyes and fell asleep. Hyosung just stares at Kikwang and pouts. Kikwang was about to fall off to the left side, but Hyosung got up quick enough and sat down where Kikwang's head would be placed. His head lands on Hyosung's lap. Hyosung was shock that his head fell perfectly onto her lap. She was going to wake Kikwang up, but she didn't want to disturb him from his sleep. It seems like Kikwang hasn't sleep at all, his bags were really heavy. His hair was barely combed or brushed. So she finger combs Kikwang's hair while he sleeps. Hyosung doses off for a while, then she wakes up, Kikwang wasn't sleeping on her lap anymore, he was no where to be found, then Hyosung notices that they weren't even on the subway anymore, they were at the waiting seats. She looks around to see what the location was, it was Jamsil.

Hyosung: Jamsil? How far am I from home now?

Just then, Kikwang comes up to her and pushes the cold drinks he got them onto her cheeks. Hyosung screams and turns, but it was just Kikwang so she calms herself down.

Hyosung: Oh, this Babo! I thought you were someone else.

Kikwang: (laughs) Babohyo! Here, drink some milk to lighten your morning. (handing over the milk)

Hyosung: (sticks out tongue) Babokwang! Thanks. (smiles)

Hyosung opens the milk and drunk some.

Hyosung: Oh, how'd you get me out of the subway?

Kikwang: I just kinda did.

Hyosung: Oh. (continues drinking milk)

After drinking milk, they went to explore this city that wasn't really known. They went up and out of the subway and to the streets of Jamsil. There were many people staring at Hyosung because she was in her pajamas. Hyosung blocks her face.

Hyosung: Hey, I need different clothes to wear, I'm getting stared at too much!

Kikwang: (smiles at Hyosung) It's okay. We'll go shopping after we find the stores here.

Kikwang walks first, while Hyosung trails right behind him. As they was walking, it began to rain. They both just ran to the nearest store that they found. It was a clothing store that sold clothes and some food.

Hyosung: Luckily this store was here!

Kikwang nods and began to sneeze.

Hyosung: Did you catch a cold?

Kikwang shakes his head.

Kikwang: Your clothes are dripping...

Hyosung: Oh dear, now my jammies are wet. (pouts)

Kikwang: I'll buy you a new pair..

Hyosung: Really?

Kikwang nods. They went around the store and began looking around. They saw a lot of pajamas, but they were just couple pajamas.

Hyosung: But they're couple pajamas, who else can wear the other one?

Kikwang: (points to himself) Uh, me?

Hyosung: (fake laugh) Yeah, sure!

Kikwang just stares at her with a straight face. She stops laughing and clears .

Hyosung: Alright, but it won't be called couple pajamas... It'll be called Best Friend Pajamas.

Kikwang: I never said anything about couple pajamas... But sure.

Kikwang looks at the colors of the pajamas, there were all sorts of colors and styles.

Kikwang: Which one did you want?

Hyosung: I want one with stars.

Kikwang: No, look at this, (found a star pattern) this is way too girly.

Hyosung: Hearts?

Kikwang gave her a dead stare. Hyosung bites her lips with confusion.

Hyosung: Then what?

Kikwang: I don't know!

Kikwang kicks some pajamas packet, then a pajamas set fell onto his foot.

Kikwang: (picks up) This?

Hyosung: Well, we have to buy it now! Since SOMEONE already ruined the set.

Just then a worker in the store saw that the set was ruined.

Worker: (screams) Ah!!! You messed it up! You buy it!

Kikwang: I... I... Hyosung, you're buying it! (points at Hyosung)

Hyosung: I.. I.. I didn't do this!

Worker: Whoever did it, better pay for it!

The worker stomps away. Hyosung makes her angry face at Kikwang and cross her arms and started tapping her right foot. Kikwang looks away as if he did nothing wrong. Hyosung uncrosses her arms and made fists. Kikwang tries to hold in his laugh.

Kikwang: Alright, I'll buy it, but it's size small... Will you fit it?

Hyosung: (gasp) I am not that big!

Kikwang: I never said.... But okay. Let's get going. It's already 12, we have to buy you something to eat.

They left to buy the set of pajamas. Hyosung was walking and pouting because of what Kikwang said.

Kikwang: Are you still mad?

Hyosung ignores him.

Kikwang: Go look for some junk food, I'll buy all of it for you, only if you come to the cashier on time!

Hyosung rush to find some junk food. She found a lot of junk food, worth $4. When they got to the cashier, it was a female worker. Hyosung decides to go look around the store some more.

Worker: That'll be $18, please.

Kikwang: Can't you give us a discount, (looks at her nametag) Yoori? Yoori!!?

Worker: (covers face) What?

Kikwang: Are you Yoori?

Worker: I think you got the wrong person, sir. But $18, please!

Kikwang: (removes her hands) Are you really Yoori?

Yoori nods. Kikwang was smiling at Yoori.

Kikwang: I didn't know you moved to Jamsil.

Yoori: I had to get away from all the madness.

Kikwang: You looked so different, I barely recognized you. You cut your hair and dyed it. Whoa, even prettier Yoori-ah.

Yoori: Oh, shut it, I cannot hear your words anymore... (blushing) I only did it so people won't notice me.

Kikwang: I see.. But I still manage to notice you. (rising and lowering his eyebrows)

Yoori: (covers and laughs) Kikwang-ah, stop making me blush... But what are you doing in Jamsil?

Kikwang: I kind of---

Hyosung: Kikwang-ah, I...

Hyosung notices Yoori and bows her head.

Hyosung: Hello. Long time no see.

Yoori: (nods) Yeah. Hello. (bows her head)

Hyosung: (looks at Kikwang) I'll wait outside.

Hyosung leaves them and went outside.

Yoori: (looks at Kikwang) You and Hyosung still talk?

Kikwang: (shaking head) No, we never did.

Yoori: But at prom, you said....(fake smiles) Never mind, but how long are you planning to stay here?

Kikwang: I'm not sure yet, why?

Yoori: If you stay till 2, I'll show you around and buy you dinner.

Kikwang: I'll see, cause---

Yoori: Hyosung, huh? I understand, but if you're busy, it's okay.

Kikwang: I'll have to ask Hyosung, I don't wanna leave her alone since she don't know this place either.

Yoori: Oh! There's a motel near hear that I can book you two in, she can stay there so she can be safe and we'll go to dinner.

Kikwang: (nods) Alright, I'll have to get there now, cause we need to change and organize ourselves. Where exactly is it?


Hyosung waits outside. She crosses her arm and taps her right foot on the ground.

Hyosung: So you can meet your old lover and not make a big deal about it, but if I mention about Dongmin, you wanna get mad? (smacks her lips) That boy, who's the girl now?!!!

Kikwang walks out of the store and stood behind her.

Kikwang: Aren't you the girl?

Hyosung was scared, she didn't know Kikwang came out.

Kikwang: Aren't you?

Hyosung shakes her head.

Hyosung: Are you ready? I was getting tired of waiting for you.

Kikwang: (nods) I found a motel nearby, did you wanna go there now or where'd you wanna go?

Hyosung: I wanna go there so I can rest since SOMEONE woke me up so early. I'm drained. (makes a sad face at Kikwang)

Kikwang: Alright. Let's go.

Hyosung: Wait... So how much money did you bring with you?

Kikwang: Hmm.. Enough. Let's go.

Kikwang walks first, but Hyosung grabs his jacket and pulls him back.

Kikwang: I said I brought enough.

Hyosung: (lowers her eyebrows) I was gonna ask you to buy an umbrella then.

Kikwang: Oh, alright.

Kikwang goes inside to buy an umbrella. He comes out and they both left to go to the motel nearby.

Kikwang: I'm starving, what did you wanna eat?

Hyosung: (shrugs) I'm not sure, what about you?

Kikwang: I'm not sure either.

When they got to the motel, they only got one room since it costed a lot. When they got their room they went in and Kikwang jumps onto the bed.

Kikwang: I'm tired. I'm going to nap for a while.

Hyosung: I'm tired too. Lemme nap on the bed.

Kikwang: No. (spreading his whole body) Never.

Hyosung: Fine!

Hyosung decides to sleep on the couch in the room. She took Kikwang's jacket and used it as a blanket.

Hyosung: RUDE!!!!

Kikwang was already sleeping. Hyosung tries to sleep, but she wasn't as tired as she were earlier. She couldn't sleep, no matter how much she closes her eyes, she couldn't sleep. She stood awake for five hours. She couldn't sleep, but her eyes were closed. Just then, Kikwang wakes up and walks around the room. Hyosung was wondering why he woke up already, so she fake sleep. Kikwang came towards her direction and carries her onto the bed so she can sleep on the bed. He tucks her in. He went outside and closed the door to make a phonecall. Hyosung eavesdrops as she was creeping to the door to listen to their conversation.

Kikwang: Hello? Yoori-ah. Yeah, I got to the motel safely. Did you still wanna go to dinner? Yeah, you can come pick me up. Can Hyosung come... Oh, she can't? Well, then I have to go buy her dinner, so how about 6? Oh, 5, well, it's almost already 5, but sure. See you then.

As he came inside, Hyosung throws herself onto the sofa again and fake sleep. Kikwang was confused.

Kikwang: Didn't I just.... (shaking head) Maybe it was just my imagination again. (laughing)

Kikwang carries Hyosung again and puts her to on the bed again and tucks her in... again. After tucking her in, Kikwang goes wash up since it was just 3. When Kikwang went in the shower, Hyosung stood up and sit on the bed.

Hyosung: He has a date today? With who?

Hyosung curls herself into a ball and rocks back and forth. Hyosung was thinking.

*Hyosung's Thoughts*

I shouldn't care, he's just my best friend anyway, why should I care? He can go on as many dates as he want, but.... He should at least tell me who, when I already know who. (leans her head on her knee) Why do I feel so bothered? (ends)

Kikwang came out after his shower, drying his hair with a towel. He was dressing pretty stylish.

Kikwang: You're awake?

Hyosung: (nods) Kikwang-ah, why are you dressed so nice? Did you find a date already? (eyebrows rose up and down)

Kikwang: (looks disgusted) Uh, no. I'm going to dinner with Y..... Someone.

Hyosung: Me? (blinks a lot and smiles)

Kikwang: (throws towel at Hyosung) Dream on!

Hyosung: (removes towel from face) Meanie, then why bring me if you aren't going to feed me?

Kikwang: Well, I can buy you something.. not now..

Hyosung: But you said you were like two hours ago!

Kikwang: I know, but I already wore my---

Hyosung: What? Your nice clothes?

Kikwang: (nods) Yeah. I don't wanna go out and look like this shopping.

Hyosung: Are you embarrased of your clothes?

Kikwang: (shaking head) No, why would I? I look so good.

Hyosung: Then are you embarrased of me?

Kikwang looks at Hyosung.

Kikwang: I'm---

Hyosung: Just cause I'm dressed in my jammies, you're embarrased of me!!? Who's fault is it? You told me to just come out with this and I did. I've been listening to you all day and you've been embarrased of me. (scoffs) You're such a gentleman.

Hyosung gets up and wore her shoes and went to open the door, Kikwang tried to stop her by grabbing her arms so she can face him. Hyosung doesn't want to look at Kikwang.

Kikwang: Hyosung, look at me!

Hyosung doesn't look up, but remains looking down. Kikwang squeezed her arms.

Kikwang: Look at me!

Hyosung struggles to get out of Kikwang's hands, so she steps on his feet. He lets go of her, so she went outside. Kikwang limping as he chased after Hyosung. Hyosung was speed walking, Kikwang was still behind.

Kikwang: Hyosung-ah! (yells) WAIT FOR ME!!!

Hyosung: No. I'm going to buy me some dinner cause you're too busy anyway!

Hyosung goes to the gas station nearby. She bought herself a sandwich and a soda. Kikwang finally caught up to her. Hyosung ignores him and walks pass him. Kikwang grabs her left arm so she can stop walking.

Kikwang: I said I was going to buy you something to eat.

Hyosung: I can't depend on you forever when all you do is make me wait. Now let go.

Kikwang wouldn't let go of her arm.

Hyosung: I said let go.

Hyosung shook off Kikwang's hand and started walking. Kikwang was hurt by what she said, not because it was wrong, but because it was true. Hyosung continues walking, she looks up and saw Yoori. Yoori stops Hyosung as she was walking.

Yoori: Hyosung. (grabs her left arm)

Hyosung: You too? Let go.

Yoori: (lets go of Hyosung's arm) Where's Kikwang oppa?

Hyosung: I'm not sure, but you guys have fun tonight.

Yoori: Of course we are. We always will. (smiles)

Hyosung nods and left. She went back to the motel and ate her dinner.


Hyosung finished her food really quick, afterall, it was just a sandwich. She was thinking back what she said to Kikwang. She knew it was harsh, she started feeling guilty, so she went out to the gas station to look for Kikwang. At that time, Yoori found Kikwang just standing alone at the gas station with no shoes. Yoori approaches him.

Yoori: Oppa?

Kikwang had no response.

Yoori: Kikwang oppa!

Kikwang looks up and gave her a fake smile and waves.

Yoori: Where are your shoes?

Kikwang looks down and smiles.

Kikwang: Yoori-ah, I don't think I can make it to dinner tonight. I have things to do.

Yoori: With Hyosung?

Kikwang: (nods) Yeah, I'm sorry. It was nice seeing you again though.

Yoori: I knew it...

Kikwang: Yeah, sorry about that though.

Yoori: (pouts) Alright. Can I have a goodbye hug? A last hug since I won't ever see you again?

Kikwang nods. Kikwang gave Yoori a tight hug since it was their goodbye hug. Hyosung smiles and was ready to apologize to Kikwang, but then Hyosung happens to look up and saw them hugging. Her smile disappeared, she turns back and ran back to the motel. Her heart was beating fast when she saw them hug. She couldn't understand why her heart felt that way. She arrives at the motel and just laid on the bed. Later after she laid down, Kikwang was at the door. Hyosung suddenly turned to face the wall, avoiding any eye contact with Kikwang. Kikwang came in and sat on the bed next to Hyosung.

Kikwang: (tries to smile) Hyosung-ah. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to drag you all the way here to waste your time, I just wanted to see if you cared enough for me to come along with me. I'm sorry I forgot about that and forgot that you'll always care. I'm sorry that I'm such a careless best friend sometimes. So, I'll just leave you alone.

Kikwang gets up and went out the door. Then Hyosung got up and frowns. She felt bad for making him feel bad. So she sleeps it off so she won't feel as guilty. She slept untill 11pm, it was late already, she got up and saw no sign of Kikwang. She calls him, but he left his phone inside. She searched all over the motel room, but couldn't find him. So she puts on her shoes and went out the door, but.... Kikwang was sleeping and leaning against the door. Kikwang fell, but was still sleeping. Hyosung shrieked. She helps him up and puts him onto the bed. She was about to tuck Kikwang in, until she felt on his clothes, they were wet, it was from the rain. She undresses Kikwang's jacket, but his dress shirt was still wet, so she closed her eyes and undressed his dress shirt off. His body and head was hot as ever, so she went and got a wet towel and a bowl full of warm water to warm him up. Hyosung put the dry small towel in the bowl of warm water and squeezed the excess water out and folded to put on Kikwang's head. When she finished doing that, she puts the blanket over him and tucked him in. She grabs a chair and put it right next to the bed so she can take care of Kikwang.

Hyosung: Babokwang, couldn't even come inside from the rain. (smacks her lips then smiles) At least I know you're safe.

All night Hyosung took care of Kikwang by the warm wet towel. She finally fell asleep at 3am. When it was 8am, Kikwang wakes up and saw Hyosung laying her head down on the bed, but still sitting on the chair. As he got up, he saw that his upper body was not clothed, he got shy and covered it with the blanket. Kikwang moved too much that Hyosung woke up.

Kikwang: (scratching his head) Good morning, Nurse.

Hyosung: (blinks a lot) Good morning, Kikwang.... (eyes widened) NURSE?

Kikwang laughs.

Hyosung: Tch! I am not a nurse. (gets up from chair)

Kikwang: (smiles) Alright. (stood up and sat down) Hyosung-ah, why am I half-?

Hyosung: Well... (looks away)

Kikwang: (blocks his body) Did you violate my body?

Hyosung: (makes a disgusted face) No! Ewww. Never.

Kikwang: (laughs) Whatever. But why am I half ?

Hyosung: Well... (looks at Kikwang and shut her eyes and replied really fast to Kikwang) You was sick and I noticed all day that you were sick and I just wanted to get you well so I was watching you all night. (swallows her saliva)

Kikwang: (surprised) Whoa! Really? Aw, my Babohyo! So sweet!

Hyosung: (embarrased and started nodding) Sure sure.

Kikwang: Babohyo, come sit with me.

Hyosung: Why? (blocks her body) What are you going to do?

Kikwang: (surprised that Hyosung blocked her body) What else? I'm going to tell you something.

Hyosung: (hands down away from her body) Oh.

Hyosung walks over and sat down next to Kikwang.

Kikwang: Let's go home.

Hyosung: (eyes got bigger) Really!!?

Kikwang nods. Hyosung screams with happiness and just hugged Kikwang, but lets go cause of his bare bodiness.

Hyosung: (shy) Sorry. (start touching her hands)

Kikwang: (smiles) Lemme get dressed, then we can go home.

Hyosung nods with agreement. Kikwang gets up and went to change himself. After that, they prepared their stuff and left home.

 

*Selca @ the subway waiting seats.

Hi all ^^. Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been so busy with school, but thankfully, tomorrow is the last day so YAY ME!!! ^&^ Also, I've been trying to make this chapter as long as I can so please enjoy!!! Give me feedback! :))