Ugly Duckling to a Beautiful Swan.

SHOCKED!!!!

~The Aftermath~

Kikwang and Hyosung just stands in the middle of the sidewalk leaning against someone's gate that they don't even know. Kikwang and Hyosung doesn't dare to look at each other. Kikwang finally breaks the silence.

Kikwang: Do you know why I ignored you today?

Hyosung: Why?

Kikwang tells her his flashback in the bathroom before homeroom.

*FLASHBACK*

Kikwang goes into the bathroom, he wets his face with cold water and holding onto the sink.

Kikwang: I'm being used? (scoffs) Jeon Hyosung, you're so dead when I get to you! (wiping his face with his jacket.)

Kikwang was about to leave, until Dongmin came in the bathroom.

Dongmin: You're, Kikwang?

Kikwang: Yeah?

Dongmin: You're her best friend?

Kikwang: Who?

Dongmin: Don't play dumb... I know you're Hyosung's best friend.

Kikwang: Then why are you the one that's playing dumb?

Dongmin: Hey, kid... This isn't some kind of a joke. But lemme make a deal with you.

Kikwang: Only if it doesn't involve Hyosung.

Dongmin: Ignore her the whole day today so she can forget about you and come to me!

Kikwang: It's not like she likes me and besides, we're best friends.

Dongmin: Even if she does or not, she was sad when you left her alone this morning. So keep that up.

Kikwang: Leaving her this morning wasn't suppose to be like that, she used me and just forgot about me. And that's why I had to leave her.

Dongmin: Leave her, so she would be safe with me, Hyosung being with you is too dangerous.

Kikwang: I don't want to ignore her at all. And how dangerous?

Dongmin: Well, just leave her this whole week so she can just go to prom with me and she will be safe.

Kikwang: Prom?

Dongmin: If you let her go to prom with me, I'll get you two free tickets for prom.

Kikwang: Do I look like I wanna go to prom?

Dongmin: (taking out the prom tickets) Take it or leave it?

Kikwang was hesitating to take it, but he took it in the end.

Kikwang: I'll do as you say, but if she bothers me, it's not my fault that she likes talking to me so much.

Dongmin: Okay, like she'll do that. But ignore her the whole day, so I can comfort her. Understood?

Kikwang: (feeling guilty) Yeah.

Kikwang leaves the washroom to go to homeroom

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Hyosung: So he told you to ignore me and you did?

Kikwang: I had to do it. He said that it was too dangerous for you to be with me.

Hyosung was sadden by Kikwang's actions.

Hyosung: You're just as naive. Maybe I should just go like him!

Kikwang: So you like Dongmin, huh?

Hyosung: No.

Kikwang: I heard you said you did. Don't try to lie to me now.

Hyosung: I said that, but is it a fact?

Kikwang: Is it a fact?

Hyosung: You walked away before even hearing what I said afterwards... I said I used to, and not sure of it anymore.

Kikwang: So you still do?

Hyosung: Feelings just don't come and go that easily, it takes time... but maybe it'll go away faster.

Kikwang: Why?

Hyosung: He called me ugly, right in my face and telling me he likes me. (faces Kikwang) Is that even right?

Kikwang: No. (facing Hyosung) Since he thinks you're so ugly, let's go get you to look opposite of ugly..

Hyosung: How? I'm just gonna stay as an ugly duckling.

Kikwang: Let's make you turn into a swan!

Hyosung: How?

Kikwang: Follow me. (grabs Hyosung's hand)

They ran off to where Kikwang led her.

Hyosung: Kikwang-ah, where are we going?

Kikwang: Somewhere to make you look even better than you already look now.

Hyosung just agrees to go with him.

Kikwang: I'm surprise you're not letting go of my hand...

Hyosung: Why?

Kikwang: I know Dongmin's not here, but.... I'm surprise you're actually letting me hold onto your hand. (smiles)

Hyosung: Hey! I only did that cause----

Kikwang: We're here.

Hyosung: Your mom's shop?

Kikwang: Yeah. They're about to close soon, so.... Let's go in.

Hyosung: But....

Kikwang: Hurry up!

Kikwang drags Hyosung into Ms. Lee's shop.

Ms. Lee: Oh, Kikwang-ah? Why are you finally showing up to my place for?

Kikwang: I have brought someone for you to fix up!

Ms. Lee: Who?

Kikwang: Hey, Jeon Hyosung!

Kikwang drags Hyosung in the shop. Ms. Lee was quite surprise of who it was.

Ms. Lee: Oh, Hyosung-ssi. Hi, long time no see. (bows)

Hyosung: (bows) Hi Ms. Lee. It's been a long time.

Ms. Lee: Kikwang-ah, why didn't you tell me it was Hyosung?

Kikwang: Well, I didn't tell you at all.

Ms. Lee: Um, true. But what are you two doing here? We're just about to close.

Hyosung: I was telling Kikwang that, but he----
Kikwang covers Hyosung's mouth with his right hand.

Kikwang: Mom, that's why we came here, so you can fix her up for me.

Ms. Lee: I can't, only if Hyosung's willing to.

Kikwand and Ms. Lee looks at Hyosung. Hyosung had no choice, both of the Lee's made there puppy eyes at her. Hyosung knew Ms. Lee always wanted to glam her up, but never got the chance to.

Kikwang: Please!

Hyosung agrees with her pouty lips and offers Kikwang to take her hand to Ms. Lee. Kikwang takes her to Ms. Lee. Ms. Lee takes Hyosung's hand and went to another room. Hyosung looks at Kikwang and just waves at him. Kikwang tries to follow them, but Ms. Lee closed the curtains on him.

Kikwang: But, mom!

Ms. Lee: Shush up! I have to go take care of my most important client in the whole wide world. You, be patient and go choose a couple of outfits over there for her. In the meantime, we shall be done!

Kikwang whines, but Ms. Lee doesn't fall for it, so Kikwang had to go choose some clothes for her. After choosing some outfits, he got tired and started to doze off.

[ IN THE OTHER ROOM ]

Hyosung anxiously sitting on the special seat that only the famous people can sit on when they come to the shop. Hyosung was looking through the stuff on the table, there many things that she had never saw. She was amazed.

Ms. Lee: Hyosung-ah.

Hyosung: Yeah, Ms. Lee.

Ms. Lee: Are you ready?

Hyosung: I think so.

Ms. Lee: I'm going to surprise you, so I'll turn your chair against the mirror.

Ms. Lee turns Hyosung around so she won't see herself when she finishes. Hyosung's back was faced the mirror.