The beginning.

SHOCKED!!!!

~In the morning~

Hyosung wakes up at 6:30am to get ready in the morning. School starts at 7AM sharp. Hyosung gets up early to eat breakfast and has to get ready for her dad to drop her and her friend off to school. Hyosung heads downstairs to the kitchen. Her mom was already done cooking breakfast.

Ms. Jeon: Hyosung-ah, go tell your father to come eat.

Hyosung: Alright, mom.

Hyosung goes to the living room to tell her dad to eat. Mr. Jeon was watching t.v. at the time.

Hyosung: Dad, time to eat now.

Mr. Jeon: Oh, Hyosung-ah, okay. I'll be right there.

As Mr. Jeon gets up, he feels on his back. Hyosung knows that her dad has a bad back, so she helps him to the kitchen.

Mr. Jeon: Thank you, Hyosung. What would I do without you?

Hyosung: Dad, it's fine! I'm always here to help you!

Mr. Jeon: I'm happy you stood with us and didn't go live with your sister in Jeju Island for high school.

Hyosung: Of course, dad. I will always be here for you two. Now, let's eat!

Ms. Jeon: Okay, dig in. Today is just the simple stuff, sorry, I'm running late today. I have to go out for an early meeting today! See you two later!

Ms. Jeon goes kiss Hyosung and Mr. Jeon on the cheek.

Ms. Jeon: Bye, you two!

Ms. Jeon leaves for the meeting. Mr. Jeon and Hyosung eats what Ms. Jeon has cooked that morning.

Hyosung: Wow, so good! Mom's a great cook!

Mr. Jeon: Yes she is! So, kiddo, first day of school, eh?

Hyosung: Yeah, it's gonna be hard, right? Being in high school and all?

Mr. Jeon: No, it's a new start to something new. You'll make plenty of new friends.

Hyosung looks at her father, she knew she wasn't gonna be noticed or have friends except her guy friend, Kikwang.

Hyosung: Dad, you know I won't----

Mr. Jeon cuts Hyosung off.

Mr. Jeon: I don't want to hear it. Now, eat up, we're gonna be late today! Don't we have to pick Kikwang up?

Hyosung: Yes. I'm almost done.

Hyosung took the last mouth full of rice and went to grab her bookbag at the living room.

Mr. Jeon: It's going to be chilly today, so make sure you wear your hat. I'm going out to start the car.

Hyosung goes to up to her room to grab a hat. She grabs her favorite hat that she's been wanting to wear for the longest. Hyosung goes in the car where her dad already is. Mr. Jeon has already warmed up the car so Hyosung won't be cold.

Mr. Jeon: Got everything?

Hyosung: Yeah, dad.

Mr. Jeon: Let's go!

Mr. Jeon took off to pick up Kikwang. When they arrived, Kikwang was already waiting outside of the gate in front of the house.

Kikwang: Hi, Mr. Jeon!

Mr. Jeon: Hey, kid! Get in!

Kikwang: Okay!

Kikwang gets in the car, when he got in, he messes up Hyosung's hair. Mr. Jeon just laughs.

Hyosung: Aish! Hey! (turns back to Kikwang) Wanna die?

Kikwang: It's not like you took an whole hour on it!

Hyosung: (makes the you're dead face) YOU! You just wait!

Kikwang sticks his tongue out at Hyosung, Hyosung does the same.

Mr. Jeon: Hey, Hyosung-ah, be nice. He's a good friend. I'd mess up your hair too!

Kikwang laughs at the back. Hyosung faces her dad's way.

Hyosung: But, dad!!

Mr. Jeon: Shh! No buts! But here you guys are, HIGH SCHOOL.Don't be nervous!

Hyosung: You only know how to make me even more nervous! (crosses arm)

Mr. Jeon: Gimme your hand.

Hyosung: No.

Mr. Jeon: Hyosung.

Hyosung gives her hand to her dad. Her dad wrote the letters "hope" on her palm. Hyosung smiles at her dad.

Hyosung: Thanks dad. You only know how to make me feel better! (Hugs her dad) Bye dad!

Kikwang: Thanks, Mr. Jeon! See you later!

Hyosung and Kikwang gets out of the car.  Hyosung and Kikwang waves at Mr. Jeon goodbye and went inside the school.

Kikwang: Nervous?

Hyosung: No. Are you?

Kikwang: YES!!! I'm nervous! I'm not sure how it's going to be like!

Hyosung: You'll be just fine!

Kikwang: Easy for you to say. I barely made it out of eighth grade alive!

Hyosung: I know. But don't be nervous! You have to have hope!

Kikwang: I understand. Let's go, we're gonna be late.!!!

Kikwang and Hyosung rushes in the building. They had seperate classes, but the same homeroom.

 

~During Homeroom~

Hyosung organizes her bookbag and folders, as for Kikwang, he just look around to make new friends.

Kikwang: Hey, so many pretty girls! (elbowing Hyosung)

Hyosung: Hey, be quiet, I'm busy!

Kikwang: Hey, so many!

Kikwang began to daydream. Hyosung slaps his arm.

Hyosung: Hey, the teacher's coming! Stop thinking!

Kikwang stops daydreaming.

Kikwang: Eoh?

Hyosung: Focus, will you? It's just the first day.

Kikwang: Okay! (nods head)

Just then, a pencil was dropped from behind him right next to his foot. Kikwang picks it up and looked back to return it to the rightful owner. It was a girl.

Girl: Thanks.

Kikwang: No problem, by the way, I'm Lee Kikwang. (offers handshake)

Girl: I'm Kim Yoori. Are you a freshman too?

Kikwang: Yeah. I think we all are.

Yoori: Yeah, me too. Oh, these are my friends.. Hey, you guys!

Yoori gets her friends' attention.

Yoori: Girls, his name is Kikwang, told ya, I'll get his name. But Kikwang-ah, they are Ji Ah, Hyo Yeon, and Tae Mi.

Ji Ah: Hi, I'm Park Ji Ah. Nice to meet you!

Hyo Yeon: I'm Sung Hyo Yeon. Hi!

Tae Mi: Hey, I'm Kang Tae Mi.

Kikwang: Nice to meet you girls, this here is my friend...

Kikwang looks around the class, Hyosung and the rest of the class had already left the room cause the bell had rang.

Kikwang: Uhh, catch ya later. I have to run!

Kikwang gets up and went out the door. Hyosung was waiting at the door for Kikwang. Kikwang meets Hyosung.

Kikwang: Why'd you leave so early?

Hyosung: No, the class had left, so I did the same. Why'd you leave so late?

Kikwang: Uhh.... I had... company?

Hyosung: Figures. Let's go to class.

Kikwang and Hyosung finishes their first day of high school easily, but that's just the beginning.

 

Note: Give me some feedbacks! I'm literally not thinking of much yet, but writing whatever is good! Thanks! :))