SHOCKED #1

SHOCKED!!!!

~The Next Day~

It was a bright sunny Wednesday, Hyosung walks to Kikwang's house for school. Hyosung texts Kikwang that she will be by his house soon. As she walks to Kikwang's house, she thinks about what happened last night. The back hug, she was blushing and was pretty happy that she tripped over a rock. She looks around to make sure no one saw, no one was there. Hyosung smiles away, she arrives to Kikwang's house and just waits for him outside his gate. Hyosung thinks about how they are officially best friends now and about the situation yesterday. She was smiling and frowning, just then, Kikwang came out the door. Hyosung looks and see that Kikwang has a different bookbag.

Kikwang: Let's go. (sounding tired)

Hyosung: Okay.

They began to walk to school. Hyosung looks at his bag, it was full of Sonic, the cartoon character, she knew Kikwang hated Sonic, but why is he wearing it?

Hyosung: Kikwang...

Kikwang: Yea?

Hyosung: You bought a new bag?

Kikwang: Oh, this? No, Yoori's forcing me to wear it so we can match and people would notice us. (yawns)

Hyosung: And you want to?

Kikwang: Not that I want to, she's been begging me all night to wear it, that's why I'm so tired. UGH. (rubbing his eyes)

Hyosung: Aww, why didn't you just tell her?

Kikwang: I did, she just kept bugging me, so I had to wear it.

Hyosung: You don't like Sonic?

Kikwang: No, I thought you knew I hate Sonic.

Hyosung: I know, I just thought you would listen to everything Yoori tells you.... That's all.

Kikwang: Well, I try to, but she can be so complicated. So clingy!

Hyosung: It's okay... Why, you don't like the clingyness?

Kikwang: Not that I don't like it, she just.... it's complicated, Hyosung-ah.

Hyosung: (shaking her head 'yes') Okay. Oh, there she goes... Bye, Kikwang, see you in homeroom. (speeds walk)

Yoori: Kikwang oppa!

Kikwang: Aigoo~. No. Hyosung wait for me! (runs to Hyosung)

Kikwang ran past Yoori and went straight to Hyosung. Yoori ran to Kikwang with her eyes closed and opened them and was confused and wandered where Kikwang disappeared to. Kikwang reached up to Hyosung. Kikwang puts his arm over Hyosung's shoulder.

Kikwang: Hyosung! Are you really not trying to wait for me?

Hyosung: Hey! You suppose to be with Yoori! Not me!

Kikwang: It's fine, she's probably looking for me now. I was that quick!

Hyosung: Mhmm. Sure. Slower than a turtle!

Kikwang: Am not! Yishhhh! (squeezes Hyosung's right shoulder)

Hyosung: Ahhh! (screaming) Kikwang! Stop, I quit! AHHH!!!! (screaming)

Kikwang: Babohyo! (letting go of her shoulder) I'm not that slow.

Hyosung: Hey! That hurts! Would you like it if I did that to you?

Kikwang: Do it! Here! (offering his shoulder)

Hyosung: Okay! (squeezing his shoulder)

Kikwang: Ahhh!!! Hyosung! That is too painful!!!! AHHH!!! (screaming)

Hyosung: That's what you get!

Dongmin: Hyosung-ah.

Hyosung was too concentrate on messing with Kikwang that she didn't realize Dongmin was in front of her.

Hyosung: Babokwang! You shouldn't complain!

Dongmin: Hyosung-ah!

Hyosung: (looks up) Oh, Dongmin. (lets go of Kikwang's shoulder) Oh, DONGMIN SUNBAE!!!!

Dongmin: Are you busy?

Hyosung: Why?

Kikwang: Hyosung, I'll see you later.

Kikwang walks to homeroom, leaving Hyosung with Dongmin alone.

Dongmin: I wanted to talk to you about my behavior yesterday.

Hyosung: What about it?

Dongmin: I didn't mean to hurt you. I was only being like that cause my friends were there. Sorry.

Hyosung: Uhhh... It's---

Just then, Kikwang grabs onto Hyosung's wrist to drag her away from Dongmin. His eyes were furious!

Hyosung: Hey, Kikwang-ah, what are you doing? Let go!

Kikwang remains silent and walks to class angrily. Hyosung breaks from Kikwang's wrist holding.

Hyosung: I need to talk to Dongmin. (walking away from Kikwang)

Kikwang: So all that comfort was for no reason. All those tears were a waste? (scoffs) I should've just guessed.

Kikwang walks away before even hearing what Hyosung needed to say. Hyosung just stood there, feeling like someone had left her behind for good, feeling lost. Dongmin walks up to Hyosung.

Dongmin: That was rude.

Hyosung remained quiet. She was feeling to guilty.

Dongmin: He's rude. But I just wanted to say----

Hyosung: (faces Dongmin) Dongmin-ah, I'm rude, he's not. He's just protecting me and I blew it. Sorry, I have to go.

Dongmin: Hyosung-ah!

Hyosung walks to homeroom and looked around for Kikwang, there were no signs of Kikwang. Hyosung goes sit down by where she usually sat. She stared at the door the whole homeroom, Kikwang wasn't coming. The class bell rang, Hyosung sits there until everyone had gone, she looks around the room, Kikwang was in the corner of the room where the window was, but since when? Hyosung walks over there where Kikwang was at.

Hyosung: Kikwang-ah...? (walking closer to Kikwang)

Kikwang remains looking outside the window without replying Hyosung.

Hyosung: (swallowing her saliva) Kikwang.. (trying to hold his hand)

Kikwang gives her the look and took his bag and went to class. Hyosung felt alone, she had no friends in any of her classes. When it came to lunch, Hyosung saw Kikwang eat outside with Yoori with their cute Sonic matching bookbags. During the break before writing starts, she saw Kikwang walk past her room and went to the next room, which was Yoori's room. Hyosung did not feel good about being ignored by Kikwang. When Myung Hee walked in the room, he was talking to an older classmate.

Myung Hee: Hey, are you still going to prom with Hee Jin?

Student: Why?

Myung Hee: If not, I'll take her.

Student: No, take hyung's girlfriend, Hee Jin is almost mine!

Myung Hee: Hyung's girlfriend, Sung Choonhwa? No, Dongmin just broke up with her last night. That won't be cool.

Student: No way, I thought it was just earlier. But Hee Jin is mine! Go find your own girl!

Hyosung was surprise by the information she just received. She was mad, she needed to tell someone, but Kikwang wasn't there to tell. At the end of the day, Hyosung waits for Kikwang by the gate. Hyosung paces back and forth, Kikwang wasn't coming out. Everyone left, just then, Dongmin walks to up to Hyosung.

Dongmin: Hyosung-ah, can we talk?

Hyosung: What is it? (looking over to the school)

Dongmin: I just wanted to say I'm sorry.

Hyosung: I understand! Don't worry about it! (looking over the school and saw Kikwang coming out)

Dongmin: You're not that ugly to start off with, because your personality covers it a little.

Hyosung: (mugs Dongmin) Great! (sarcasm) (looks how far Kikwang is coming near) I have to go now!

Dongmin: I still have one more thing to say.

Hyosung: (looking over Kikwang since he was coming there way) Make it quick!

Dongmin: I like you.

Hyosung: Good for you! Bye! (almost leaving Dongmin, then back tracks) What?

Dongmin: I like you, Hyosung.

Hyosung: I like you too, sunbae..?

Just then Kikwang walks pass the both of them. Hyosung looking down and biting her lip then looks up.

Hyosung: I used to, but.... I'm not sure anymore. (looking back to where Kikwang is heading)

Dongmin: Do you want to go to the prom with me?

Hyosung: Prom?

Dongmin: Yes.

Hyosung: I'll talk to you tomorrow! See ya! (walking to Kikwang)

Dongmin: Um, bye?

Hyosung walks over to Kikwang. Kikwang keeps walking faster as she tried to catch up.

Hyosung: Kikwang, you can't ignore me much longer, right?

Kikwang walks even faster, making Hyosung running to Kikwang.

Hyosung: Okay, you're not slow like a turtle.

Kikwang walks at a faster pace. Hyosung walking next to him.

Hyosung: I know you hate Sonic because you never beated his game when you were younger.

Kikwang looks at Hyosung, then he continues walking.

Hyosung: I know I'm not the best friend I should be. I know I should always listen to you.

Kikwang walks at a slower pace.

Hyosung: I know I was wrong today, but you were too!

Kikwang mugs Hyosung.

Kikwang: How was I wrong today?

Hyosung: You ditched Yoori!

Kikwang had the 'I forgot' face on and started pacing faster. Hyosung grabs Kikwang's bag and pulls him back.

Hyosung: Hey! Lee Kikwang!

Kikwang faces Hyosung, her eyes were watery, he knew that she knew she was at fault.

Hyosung: I just wanted to say, I missed you.

Kikwang just stared at her.

Hyosung: I need to tell you something about Dongmin.

Kikwang just walks away, but Hyosung grabs onto his jacket and forced him to face her.

Hyosung: Why won't you listen to me?

Kikwang just looks at her with his mad eyes.

Hyosung: (yells)  You make me so mad! ARGH!!!

Kikwang: You made me----

Hyosung grabs Kikwang's face and kissed him! Hyosung gave Kikwang a shut up kiss! Kikwang was super shock! Hyosung's eyes were closed, Kikwang's eyes were wide open, then he closed them. They shared their first kiss together.

*Hyosung's thoughts*

What the heck did I just do? Why did I just do that? Why am I kissing Lee Kikwang? (ends)

Hyosung breaks the kiss and backs away from Kikwang.

Hyosung: Why didn't you stop me? (wiping her lips)

Kikwang: You shut me up! (looking at his hand and started wiping his lips)

Hyosung feeling guilty and just touching her lips.

Hyosung: I'm sorry, it's just... you made me mad and you just didn't respond when I wanted you to, so... I did.. it that way. (rolling her lips out/ making her puppy lips)

Kikwang and Hyosung stands in awkward silence for a short period of time.