Prom preparation.

SHOCKED!!!!

~Getting Ready~

After school, Hyosung goes straight home, since Kikwang didn't come to school anyway. While walking....

Hyosung: (talks to self and looks down while walking) Why didn't he come to school today? That little guy. Tch! (looks up)

Hyosung looks up and bumps into someone. That someone just carries her somewhere that she doesn't know.

Hyosung: Hey! Let go of me! Who are you?

Hyosung knew it was a boy for sure, but wasn't sure of who it was, she starts hitting him.

Hyosung: Answer me! Tell me who you are! Or let me down.

The guy drops her down. Hyosung looks up and grins. It was just Kikwang.

Hyosung: Why didn't you answer me or my phonecalls?

Kikwang just goes down and sat with her.

Hyosung: Are you ignoring me?

Kikwang just looks at her and smiles. Hyosung frowns.

Hyosung: What did I do wrong? (frown some more)

Kikwang pinches her cheeks and head buck her forehead.

Kikwang: I've missed you, best friend.

Hyosung: (rubbing her forehead) What?

Kikwang: (smiling bigger) Babohyo.... I've missed you.

Hyosung: But you didn't come to school today, so it was your own fault! (pouts)

Kikwang: Cause I didn't want to.... Hyosung-ah..

Hyosung: Yeah?

Kikwang: My.... da....step-dad said... We could stay only till the end of June...

Hyosung: Only?

Kikwang: Yeah. It was that or leave right after school ends....

Hyosung: That's only two weeks though!! (curls up in a ball)

Kikwang puts his arms around her and rubs her arms.

Kikwang: Better than no time, am I right?

Hyosung: I guess so...

Kikwang and Hyosung sat in the middle of no where for a while. Hyosung was falling asleep.

Kikwang: Hey, SleepyHyo~, wake up! We have to get ready for prom! We only have four hours! Let's get ready at my mom's shop!

Hyosung: But my dress...?

Kikwang: It's over there... Come on!

Hyosung: How?

Kikwang: Shh! Let's go.

Kikwang lets go of Hyosung and Hyosung tries to get up, but her feet fell asleep on her.

Hyosung: Kikwang! My feet are asleep again!

Kikwang: So?

Hyosung: Mean! Ugh!

Hyosung tries to get herself up, but Kikwang helps her up anyway by piggy backing her.

Hyosung smiles as she carries her bookbag.

Kikwang: You're so heavy....

Hyosung: I am not!

Kikwang: I meant your bookbag!

Kikwang begins walking to his mom's shop, since it was just about two blocks away. They arrive at the shop, it was kind of dark, not much light. It had the closed sign on the door. Kikwang lets Hyosung down.

Kikwang: Go in.

Hyosung: It's closed.

Kikwang: No.... it's not.

Hyosung gives Kikwang a weird look, so she decides to knock on the window. All of a sudden, lights came on, it scared Hyosung. She steps back a few steps filled with amazement. Her eyes grew big and was the shape of an "O". Kikwang just smiles at her actions and then he offers his hand out to see if Hyosung was going to take it. Hyosung smiles at Kikwang and put her hand on top of Kikwang's. They both entered the shop. Kikwang's mom personally closed the shop that day because they had prom, so they can ready themselves in there. As they enter and closed the door, curtains came down to block the windows from seeing inside. Hyosung was still filled with excitement and amazement. Kikwang's moms workers came out of other curtains in the room to do her hair because they know she can do her own makeup. As Hyosung is getting her hair done, Kikwang gets his done too. Hyosung has her hair curled and bangs swept to the side. As for Kikwang, he combs down his hair and swept it to the side. When the stylists were done with Hyosung's hair, she puts on her own makeup. Just as Kikwang's mother has taught her. Kikwang was impressed how good she got after just a couple of times of putting on makeup. After putting on makeup, they had to put their clothes on to get ready for the night. Hyosung was getting up to change, but....

Kikwang: Hey! Hyosung-ah... Tie my tie for me...

Hyosung: But I've never did it before...

Kikwang: Try..

Hyosung: If it's a knot, don't yell at me..

Kikwang: I will...

Hyosung gave Kikwang a fake smile, the same goes for Kikwang. Hyosung tries to tie his tie by turning her head left to right, repeating that.

Kikwang: Are you confused?

Hyosung didn't pay attention to what he said, she just tried her best to tie a tie. Kikwang haven't seen Hyosung so focus on anything for such a long time, he was amazed by her being so focus. Kikwang just looks at Hyosung. Hyosung might have took a long time, but she tied a small head of the tie, it was nice. As Hyosung tightens up the tie so it can be tighter, she slowly pulls the longer piece of the tie up to Kikwang's face, as she reaches up, her eyes were caught with Kikwang. They haven't locked eyes on each other like this for a long time. Kikwang just smiles, Hyosung just stood there holding the tie and she gives him a shy smile.

Kikwang: Thanks, Hyosung. (smiles)

Hyosung nods her head and walks off. Hyosung feels on her face, it was hot, she was smiling, she was confused why she was so caught up in the moment and why she is feeling hot. Kikwang turns to face the mirror, he fixes his tie to be straight, he feels on his tie and just smiles.

Both: Babo.

Both of them said that at different places, but at the same time. They get changed and ready to go for prom.