Life Without My Best Friend (Hyosung's Version) Part Three

SHOCKED!!!!

[ Presentation Day ]

Jaejoon goes to the vet early and saw his grandfather watering the plants outside.

Jaejoon: Grandpa! Why are you up so early?

Dr. Kang: Oh, Jaejoonie, you're here. I'm just trying to make our place look better for today.

Jaejoon: Oh. I see. Looking good. (gives his grandfather thumbs up and a smile)

Dr. Kang: Your smile is fake. What's wrong? (continuing to water the plants)

Jaejoon: It's nothing.

Dr. Kang: Hyosung bailed out on you huh?

Jaejoon: (laughs) No. Why would you say that?

Dr. Kang: Because you don't seem happy.

Jaejoon: Only because I'm---

Hyosung: Yeah, Dr. Kang, why would you say that?

Dr. Kang and Jaejoon turns around and saw Hyosung approaching them. Dr. Kang smiles at Hyosung and waves at her, while she waves back. Jaejoon just turns away and not give Hyosung any attention.

Hyosung: You're here so early, Dr. Kang, you need to stay in the office before you catch a cold since it's a bit chilly today.

Dr. Kang: You're telling me? You are wearing a short skirt with just a sleeveless white shirt.

Hyosung: Ey, my skirt is just above my knees! It is not short.

Dr. Kang: Tsk, tsk. This generation is dressing so short.

Hyosung: (pouts) Should I go home and change?

Dr. Kang: No, it's almost time already. You'll be just fine.

Hyosung: (smiles) Okay, let's go inside, Dr. Kang.

Hyosung grabs Dr. Kang's arm and led him inside, Jaejoon just follows. As they were organizing stuff, Jaejoon kept staring at Hyosung, she wasn't talking to Jaejoon at all, but kept conversating with Dr. Kang only.

Dr. Kang: Since you guys got the organizing, I'm going to be waiting in my office for the results today. Which is a long two hours of waiting, but I can do it, my Hyelee's been waiting for me for 15 years now.

Jaejoon: Oh, grandpa, you know grandma is in a better place now.

Dr. Kang: I sure hope so. Kid, you always say stuff you think is right. Tsk. Tsk. Keep organizing!

Hyosung: I know right, Dr. Kang. But I'm nearly done, so Jaejoon can keep organizing these papers and set the laptop ready and I'll go set up the chairs and put the papers to the right places then.

Dr. Kang nods and left them. It was quiet, Hyosung avoid Jaejoon's eyes and avoid Jaejoon overall. Jaejoon kept looking at Hyosung, waiting for her to look up at him, but she didn't do it once.

Jaejoon: You better have those put correctly.

Hyosung nods.

Jaejoon: (clears throat) Well, did you sleep well last night?

Hyosung nods.

Jaejoon: So did you---

Hyosung walks away from Jaejoon, leaving the room. Jaejoon puts the papers away and follows Hyosung. Hyosung went straight to the bathroom and shuts the door. Jaejoon goes in after her. Hyosung turns her body to the wall, not facing Jaejoon.

Hyosung: What are you doing in here? What if I was peeing?

Jaejoon: Something's not right. Why are you ignoring me?

Hyosung: No I'm not.

Jaejoon: Then why aren't you looking at me?

Hyosung: Because I don't want to.

Jaejoon turns Hyosung's body towards him so he can see her. Hyosung looks up at Jaejoon.

Jaejoon: (smiles) Your make up is messed up though.

Hyosung: I got allergies this morning. , right?

Jaejoon: Oh, that's why? Okay. (lets go of Hyosung) Then, I'll get going, I figured you need to fix your makeup, right? Okay, I'll go. At least you're talking to me again.

Hyosung: (nods) Okay, go away.

Jaejoon leaves the bathroom, Hyosung goes in the stall and locks the door. Hyosung cries silently, she didn't know why she's been so emotional these days. She washes her makeup off and left the bathroom. As soon as Hyosung gets out of the bathroom, Jaejoon bumps into her.

Jaejoon: Oh, took you so long to fix your makeup.

Hyosung: (nods) Yeah.

Jaejoon: (looks at Hyosung's eyes) Wait, you don't have anymore makeup on?

Hyosung: (nods) It was already messed up and it couldn't be fixed, so I decided to just erase it.

Jaejoon: Should have asked me to go get you a professional to do your makeup. But are you ready?

Hyosung: (nods) Yes.

Jaejoon: Good.

The presentation went swell, they did great and the people that came were really thrilled with their presentation. But that was just their first set of visitors, they have to do a whole week worth of different visitors. During the week, Hyosung didn't speak to Jaejoon a lot, they spoke very little, because they both know that they'll need to focus on the presentation first before handling their problems. After all the presentations, the people of different companies has agreed to fund their vet to make it more well-known to the country.

Jaejoon: Good job.

Hyosung: (nods) You too.

Jaejoon smiles at Hyosung, Hyosung stares up at him and looks down. Hyosung leaves to talk to Dr. Kang.

Hyosung: Dr. Kang, may I have a word with you?

Dr. Kang: Okay.

Jaejoon rushes over to see what she had to say, but he was pushed out.

Hyosung: Dr. Kang, I beared with your grandson long enough, I don't think I can handle this anymore, so I'm afraid I have to leave early. My nephew or niece's birth is coming near, so I'd like to leave early.

Dr. Kang: Is Jaejoon abusing you?

Hyosung: (smiles) No, he's mean. He's done nothing to satisfy me. I wanted to leave earlier, but I decided that I have to leave today as my last day since it was the last day of the presentation.

Dr. Kang: (nods) I understand. But please, I ask you, just stay a week more, your sister isn't going to be due until then anyways. So please, we need you.

Hyosung: My sister is almost due anyways, I'm sure you will have enough help until then.

Dr. Kang: But Hyosung... My retirement party is tomorrow, you have to come.

Hyosung: (eyes grows bigger) Really?

Dr. Kang: (nods) I'm only going to be here for another week and I'm going. So we should leave together.

Hyosung: (looks at Dr. Kang and nods) I understand. I will stay for another week, but I do not plan to be at your retirement party tomorrow night.

Dr. Kang: Why?

Hyosung: I have nothing to wear.

Dr. Kang: I'll give you money to buy your dress.

Hyosung: No. Never mind, Dr. Kang. I'll try my best to get a dress soon.

Dr. Kang: Then you can leave early today to get ready.

Hyosung: Ready?

Dr. Kang: Don't girls get their nails and stuff done?

Hyosung: Sure. (confused face) Well, I'll get going now. Bye then! (smiles)

Dr. Kang: Oh yes! And my party will start at 7pm, SHARP!!!

Hyosung: (smiles) Okay. Bye now!

Dr. Kang waves bye to Hyosung. Hyosung leaves the room questioning herself what she should wear and left the building. Hyosung was thinking and heard footsteps following her, so she stops walking and took a step and heard one step behind her. She looks back and saw Jaejoon and got surprised and walks forward. Jaejoon continues to follow her.

Hyosung: (turns around) Why are you following me?

Jaejoon: Because I'm curious.

Hyosung: About what?

Jaejoon: Are you mad at me?

Hyosung: (eyebrows grew closer) Why do you wanna know?

Jaejoon: Because I wanna know what I did wrong for you to be so mad at me.

Hyosung: (relaxes eyebrows) It's nothing, so don't worry. (fakes a smile)

Jaejoon: (eyebrows grew closer & went closer to Hyosung's face) Oh really?

Hyosung: (nods) Mhm.

Jaejoon: Okay then.

Hyosung: Okay, so bye!

Hyosung walks away and pouts.

Jaejoon: (yells) Hyosungggggggg-AH!!!!

Hyosung: (eyes widened & stops walking, quietly) Eh?

Jaejoon: Turn around.

Hyosung: (turns around) What?

Jaejoon: Nothing.

Hyosung: (turns back around & continues to walk forward) That idiot.

Jaejoon: (yells) HYOSUNG!!!!!

Hyosung: (turns around) What?

Jaejoon: You're dumb.

Hyosung: If you wanna talk, just keep talking and I'll walk backwards.

Jaejoon: Okay. You don't even know where you're walking to though.

Hyosung: So?

Jaejoon: What if you bump into people?

Hyosung: Then it's your fault.

Jaejoon: (smiles) Alright, then go, walk forward!

Hyosung: (scoffs) Good!

Hyosung bumps her head on the light pole, she lets out a little scream and bites her lips.

Hyosung: (rubbing her forehead) Ah~ That Jaejoon!

Jaejoon: (walks over) So you're going to be at the party tomorrow night then?

Hyosung: (looks at Jaejoon) No. Because you got me injured.

Jaejoon: I didn't mean to make a clumsy person even clumsier.

Hyosung: (mean mugs) I'm not going.

Jaejoon: But grandfather really wants you to go.

Hyosung: Only if you'd get one finger nail done with me. I feel like getting my nails done.

Jaejoon: That's gay though.

Hyosung: Okay, then I won't go. (walks away)

Jaejoon: (grabs Hyosung's shoulder) Okay, fine! I'll go done one of my finger and you go to the party?

Hyosung: Okay. You pay for it?

Jaejoon: Sure?

Hyosung smiles and led the way to a nearby nail shop, Hyosung's friend, Gongwoon's parents own the place. They enter the nail shop.

Ms. Song (Gongwoon's Mom): Oh, hi, Hyosung!

Hyosung: (waves) Hi, Ms. Song! Are you busy today?

Ms. Song: Oh no dear. Why?

Hyosung: I've come to get a mani, with my friend here. Do you mind?

Ms. Song shook her head and told them to go sit at the farther seats.

Ms. Song: I'll be back, I have to go tell a new co-worker to come done one of your nails.

Hyosung: Okay, Ms. Song. (smiles)

Ms. Song went to the back to get one of their new co-workers to work since there hasn't been much work and she needed practice. Ms. Song came back with a young lady, she looked older than Hyosung.

Ms. Song: Here you go. Eunyoung-ah, you do his nails and I'll do Hyosung's nails.

The young lady nodded. Hyosung looks at Eunyoung and Jaejoon. Jaejoon pouts at Hyosung. Hyosung mouths to Jaejoon that it's okay.

Ms. Song: (sits down in front of Hyosung) So Hyosung, how have you been? You haven't visited in forever.

Hyosung: (smiles) I've just been occupied with a lot of things recently. But I've been good, Ms. Song, how are you?

Ms. Song: I'm lovely. (smiles) So my son tells me that a friend of yours convinced him to not change anymore. Is that true?

Hyosung: Uhh.... (looks over at Jaejoon) Mhmm. (nods)

Ms. Song: Well, I don't really care if he wanna be a girl or not, but I'm glad someone got through him. He does have lots of friends. You see that girl doing your friend's nails? She is Gongwoon's friend's little younger sister. She's nice, but it seems like ever since she started working here, we were not having a lot of customers, I don't know why.

Hyosung: How's her designing?

Ms. Song: It's alright, it takes practice, but she's improving. Oh, I'll be back, I need to go bring the nail bowl since there isn't one here.

Hyosung nods and smiles, then looks over to Jaejoon, he seemed to enjoy Eunyoung's nail designing. Hyosung couldn't stop staring at how happy they looked, she wanted to go over to Jaejoon to stop him from talking to Eunyoung, but she couldn't help it. Ms. Song was back.

Ms. Song: Hyosung, what do you want your design to be?

Hyosung didn't hear/pay attention, her attention was towards how joyful Jaejoon looked. Ms. Song clears .

Ms. Song: Hyosung?

Hyosung: Oh. I'm sorry, Ms. Song. I didn't hear you.

Ms. Song: That's okay. I know what you're looking at, and that is why we have no more customers.

Hyosung: (eyes grew bigger) What do you mean?

Ms. Song: She talks to all men that comes, she broken up two relationships so far, but we told her to stop, and rumors were going around about her. It's starting to settle down now since couples doesn't come here as often anymore, less people are gossiping. I'm guessing since she's really pretty, people lets her off the hook now and some don't because they have their men they don't want to lose. I suggest you don't lose that young man over there.

Hyosung: (smiles) Ms. Song, it's nothing like that. Me and Jaejoon are..... (looks at Jaejoon) going to be strangers soon.

Ms. Song: Breaking up?

Hyosung: (looks at Ms. Song and shook her head) No, it's nothing like that. We're not close like that. I just met him this summer.

Ms. Song: Hey, it's okay. Well, I did simple mani on you today, hope you enjoy, I have to go eat soon.

Hyosung: Okay. Thank you. Jaejoon will pay for the nails.

Ms. Song: Oh no, it's totally fine. Just let this be our price of what I just told you. (winks)

Hyosung: Okay then. (smiles and bows her head)

Hyosung looks over to Jaejoon and Eunyoung, they were giggling and laughing. Hyosung got her stuff ready and went over to them.

Hyosung: Are you ready?

Jaejoon: I've been done for a while now.

Hyosung: Okay. Then let's go.

Jaejoon: I still wanna stay and chit chat with Eunyoung.

Hyosung: (looks at Eunyoung and smiles) Then, I'll get going now.

Jaejoon: (looks at Hyosung) Why? Stay and chit chat for a bit.

Hyosung: (shook her head) No. I have to go home to choose a dress for tomorrow night, so see you then.

Jaejoon: Okay then. I'll walk you home.

Eunyoung: Party?

Jaejoon: (nods) Yes. Did you wanna come?

Eunyoung: Sure! (looks at Hyosung) I'll see you there too! (winks)

Hyosung: (smiles) Mhmm. Bye then.

Hyosung exits the nail shop first while Jaejoon has to get things situated. Hyosung waits for Jaejoon out the nail shop waiting for Jaejoon. Jaejoon took a while to say bye to Eunyoung, he even hugged her. Hyosung saw and turns back quickly and frowns.

Hyosung: It's okay, Hyosung-ah. You don't need that anyways.

Just then, Jaejoon comes out the nail shop.

Jaejoon: Ready?

Hyosung just walks off. Jaejoon follows closely by walking next to her.

Jaejoon: So what'd you get?

Hyosung doesn't talk to him, she just looked at him and showed her nails to him.

Jaejoon: Why are you so quiet?

Hyosung shook her head.

Jaejoon: Babo, what's wrong? Not satisfied?

Hyosung shook head once more.

Jaejoon: (smirks) Are you jealous cause Eunyoung did my nails?

Hyosung looks at Jaejoon and shook her head and continues to walk, but faster.

Jaejoon: Sure, I can smell jealousy.

Hyosung ignores him and continues to walk. Jaejoon grabs her shoulder to make her face him.

Jaejoon: Tell me you're not jealous then.

Hyosung: I'm not jealous. There, happy?

Jaejoon: Delightful. (smiles)

Hyosung fakes a smile and waves at Jaejoon since it got to her neighborhood already.

Jaejoon: Bye, little girl.

Hyosung didn't reply back and continues walking. That night, Hyosung gets home and went straight to shower. While showering, she recalls that she needs to get a dress for tomorrow. She quickly showers and gets change into her pjs. She went to her sister's room, Misun was in the middle of reading a book to her kid.

Hyosung: Misun-ah!

Misun: Ah! You scared me! What is it?

Hyosung: Do you have a dress you won't mind me wearing?

Misun: Oh yeah. They're all on the left side of the closet.

Hyosung went to the left side of the closet to check out the clothes and there were really random outfits. Hyosung frowns and looks at Misun.

Misun: Found anything you like?

Hyosung: You have such weird clothes.

Misun: Well, what's the occasion you wanna look good for?

Hyosung: I'm going to a party tomorrow night.

Misun: How casual do you wanna look?

Hyosung: Enoughly dressed?

Misun: Here, lemme help you.

Misun went over to Hyosung and started choosing dresses. Hyosung didn't like them at all. They were either too long or too short or too shiny. Hyosung just took all the clothes to her room to decide what she would wear. She lay them all out on the floor and choose the poofy skirt, the long perplum blazer, and long dress with and black. She tore off the tutu part of the poofy skirt, one layer at least, and set it to the side. The long perplum blazer, she trimmed off the perplum blazer and it was still too long, so she cut it a bit shorter. As Hyosung was cutting the blazer, she noticed how crooked she cut, so she left that aside for the time being. And for the long and black dress, she trimes the dress to be shorter and placed it next to the other two items. She lay them out and thought to herself what a big thing she just did out of no where. So she then went to her mom who was watching television in the living room.

Hyosung: Mother, do we have a sewing machine?

Ms. Jeon: Yes, we do, dear, it's over at the.... Wait... (looks up at Hyosung) What did you rip this time?

Hyosung: (eyes grew bigger) This time? Nothing.

Ms. Jeon: Did you get bored and tried on your hanbok again? I'm tired of sewing it, you're getting too big for it, we just need to go---

Hyosung: I didn't rip anything important, Mom!

Ms. Jeon: (evil eyes) It's over in my room under the closet.

Hyosung: (smiles brightly) Thanks, Mother! (blows her mom a kiss)

Ms. Jeon: (disgusted) Okay, go away, I'm missing my drama here, go away already.

Ms. Jeon continues on with her drama while Hyosung goes look for the sewing machine. She noticed that her mom had a lot of thread, but what for? Hyosung took them all and the sewing machine and head to her room. She tries to work her magic with what she thought in mind, but she couldn't think of the image anymore, so she drew it out on a scratch sheet of paper and she colors it black, she now knows what to sew. Hyosung inhales and then exhales.

Hyosung: I got this.

Hyosung was trying to see how the sewing patterns work, and she got really confuse. She tried to sew other thing for fun with the sewing machine and she got frustrated because she couldn't figure out which is best, so she decided not to go to the party since she has nothing to wear tomorrow.

[ The Next Morning ]

Hyosung got up and everything around her was clean and sorted, she doesn't remember cleaning after herself last night. Her items were all sorted in its own pile, she gets up to wash up and went to eat breakfast. Hyosung sits at the table.

Misun: So I heard some sewing last night, you must have finished your outfit huh?

Hyosung: (eyes grew bigger) Oh no! I didn't even start! (messes her hair up) I don't think I'm going! I haven't even gotten anything ready! And my nails are ugly.... again! (pounds her head on the table)

Mr. Jeon: (sits down) Little one, don't damage the table and your head please.

Hyosung: (lifts head) Dad, I can't finish anything. (pouts)

Mr. Jeon: What is it now?

Hyosung: I have to get me a dress and then I have to do my hair and makeup and redo my nails! It's like going to prom! Man, how I wish Kikwang's mom was still here!

Ms. Jeon: Well, sorry, little one. I'm the one who can't sew in this family, same goes for you too, I guess. (puts Hyosung's food in front of Hyosung) Here, eat up!

Hyosung stares at her food and looks at her mom confused.

Hyosung: If you don't sew, why are there so much thread?

Ms. Jeon covers and turns around to get more food ready. Mr. Jeon clears his throat, while Misun laughs.

Hyosung: Who does? Mom, tell me!

Ms. Jeon: No one does, honey.

Hyosung: You know you do not call me that. Come on, tell me, who does.

Ms. Jeon turns around and crosses her arm as she leans back onto the counter and let out a loud sigh.

Ms. Jeon: Ask your father.

Hyosung: Dad?

Ms. Jeon: (nods) Go on, ask him.

Hyosung: Dad, who sews in this family? (sips her soup)

Mr. Jeon: (mean mugs Ms. Jeon) Well, my little one.... I do.

Hyosung's eyes widened as she spat out a little of her soup out. She cover with the napkin next to her and looks at her father.

Mr. Jeon: Yes, I know, surprising! I used to wanna be a designer, until I married your mother.

Ms. Jeon: Always trying to blame the good one. Humph. (turns around to prepare food)

Mr. Jeon: If your mother was so great, we would be wearing designer clothes by me by now. (mugs Ms. Jeon) Anyway, Hyosung, I can help you sew?

Hyosung: (smiles widely) Really?

Mr. Jeon: (nods) For real.

Hyosung: You don't work today?

Mr. Jeon: Nope, it's a special day today.

Hyosung: Why?

Mr. Jeon: It's your mother's birthday.

Hyosung: Oh. (closes )

Ms. Jeon: (clears ) Yes, yes it is.

Hyosung: I'm sorry, mom. But if father and I finish this outfit well, I promise you I'll be your pretty daughter for a day.

Ms. Jeon: Fine fine. Go on ahead.

Hyosung and Mr. Jeon went to her room to sew her outfit. Hyosung shows her father the work she tried doing, but didn't turn out right because of her confusion.

Mr. Jeon: Dear, you used the wrong side of the sewing machine.

Hyosung: (eyes widened) Really? Oh my gosh, this thing is too old.

Mr. Jeon: No it is not. I got it when I was twelve, I'm not that old now dear.

Hyosung: (stares at her father) Really?

Mr. Jeon: (nods) I'm only going to be like 42 soon.

Hyosung: So young.

Mr. Jeon: (pushes Hyosung's forehead back) You're young. Okay, let's focus now.

So Mr. Jeon taught Hyosung how to sew on the machine and taught her tricks and now it was time for her dress to be made.

Mr. Jeon: Are you ready for your first project? (offering his fist)

Hyosung: (nods) Yes, father. (fist pumps back) Hwaiting!

Mr. Jeon helps Hyosung pin the tutu part under the dress that was black and , while he cuts the blazer into a weird shape.

Hyosung: Did you mess up my blazer on purpose?

Mr. Jeon: Just sew as how I taught you and you will see the true magic happen.

Hyosung: Okay.

Hyosung first sew the dress to be poofy since it was just long and straight down. Now her dress she made became poofy at the end so it looks more like a circle dress rather than an A-line dress. Next, Hyosung was puzzled of her father's cut, but she follows of how he cut the blazer and just sewn it in together so the cut won't be visable from the outside. after she finished all of these, her blazer sleeves were a bit too long for her, because Misun is taller and was more petite, the blazer was a bit of opposite for Hyosung. She had the length of the blazer right now, but the sleeves were too long. She was gonna cut off the sleeves to just be shorter, but Mr. Jeon stops her.

Hyosung: Why?

Mr. Jeon: I'll show you another trick.

Mr. Jeon puts a black thread through a needle and measure how short Hyosung's arm can reach the sweater, he marked it. Mr. Jeon took out the thread that already exist out and pushes the rougher fabric upper to reach Hyosung's arm length and cut the extra fabric that was apart of the inside of the blazer off. He made Hyosung did it to the other side and sew it together. Mr. Jeon and Hyosung finishes the outfit before four in the evening. Mr. Jeon comes out from the room so Hyosung can change into the outfit and Mr. Jeon went out to the garden to get his wife.

Mr. Jeon: Honey, Hyosung's ready!

Ms. Jeon: Really? Is she pretty?

Mr. Jeon: Actually she isn't that ready yet. She said she'll show you when she pretties up.

Ms. Jeon: Oh okay.

Ms. Jeon went back to gardening. Mr. Jeon goes inside to cook Ms. Jeon some seaweed soup for her birthday. Hyosung tries on her outfit, it didn't match her legs, the dress was shorter than expected, so she went to Misun's room.

Hyosung: Misun-ah!

Misun: What?

Hyosung: Lend me a pair of tights please?

Misun: (points to the drawers) Over there.

Hyosung: (smiles) Thank you!

Hyosung chose a black sheer tight which can still show Hyosung's legs, but just darker. Hyosung looks in Misun's makeup desk and looks at herself in the mirror and noticed she was not ready yet because her makeup wasn't done and her hair wasn't done.

Hyosung: Unnie, can I borrow some makeup, your hair curler and one of your shoes and scissor?

Misun: (nods) Sure. (makes a weird look and looks up at Hyosung) Why do you need a scissor?

Hyosung: Well, my bangs are getting long and I want to look completely new today so...

Misun: Okay. Tell me when you're done so I can see you.

Hyosung smiles at Misun and exits the room, she changes out of the outfit before doing her girly stuff. First, Hyosung trims her bangs straight instead of swiped bangs. She did the makeup and her hair all by herself before it reached six at night. Misun and the parents were banging on Hyosung's door for her to hurry up before they never see her that pretty again. Hyosung gets changed into her outfit and comes out of the room. Misun and the parents were shocked by how pretty she looked, they haven't seen Hyosung this pretty for a long time, she was really growing up.

Ms. Jeon: (cries) MY BABY!!!!

Ms. Jeon runs up to Hyosung and hugs her tightly and cries in Hyosung's arms. Hyosung smiles.

Hyosung: Mom, this will not be the last time, there is still my wedding left. (smiles and hugs her Mom back)

Mr. Jeon: (smiles) You're beautiful, my daughter. (gives two thumbs up)

Hyosung: Thanks, Dad.

Misun: (cries) My little sister is finally pretty. Oh my gosh! (sobs)

Misun and Mr. Jeon went over to hug Hyosung and were happy she was finally glammed up. Mr. Jeon had to drop Hyosung off at the retirement party. In the car, the whole family escorts her because they were so proud of her.

Mr. Jeon: My little Hyosung, growing up so fast.

Hyosung: (smiles) Dad, I'm still your little girl though.

Misun: Well, that hurts. (sniffs)

Hyosung: (mehrong) So what!!?

Just then, they got there, Hyosung got out of the car and waves at them as they drove off, Hyosung walks into the building, there were so many lights flashing towards her.

Hyosung: (squints) I cannot see a thing, I feel so blind... Or am I in heaven?


Note: Haiii ALL!!! I know I haven't update in a really long while, and I am so sorry!!! I'm sorry for not updating! Just haven't really dragged myself to write it, but please anticipate! I wrote my plans already for the end of the story & I can tell you that this story might be longer!!! I have no idea why it's so long. I do apologize for not updating & will try to update more! Enjoy! :)