The Walk Home.

SHOCKED!!!!

~Walking Home~

Hyosung and Kikwang walks home from the hotel. As they was walking, the streets got a bit crowded. There were many guys out and they were staring at Kikwang and Hyosung. As they was walking, a guy came and bumped into Hyosung's left side, causing her to lose her balance. As she was going to fall, Kikwang catches her.

Kikwang: Don't worry, I got you!

Hyosung: Thanks, Kikwang.

Kikwang: Reckless people these days.

Hyosung nods with agreement. They continue walking, they went to sit at a bench nearby, sitting at opposite ends. Hyosung takes off her shoes and starts rubbing her feet. Kikwang notices.

Kikwang: Are your feet okay?

Hyosung: They just hurt.

Kikwang: Want me to carry your shoes and you go barefoot?

Hyosung: Hey! What if there was glass on the ground?\

Kikwang: Ummm.. Not my problem.

Hyosung: (scoffs) Mean! I didn't need your help anyway! (massages her feet) Ow!!! It hurts...

Kikwang: That badly?

Hyosung: (nods) But it's okay. I can endure it.

Kikwang walks over to Hyosung and kneels on one knee. People passed by just then stop to watch them.

Girl#1: Omo! Omo! He's proposing!!!

Girl#2: Wow! He's the best! What a beautiful couple!

Boy#1: Hey! Look how young they are!!?

Girl#2: It's okay! No matter how young or old, love can happen anytime!

Girl#1: Yeah, you immature boy! You can't even find love!

Boy#1: Shut up! Where's your love, huh?

Girl#1: Shut up!

The girl#2 walks up to Kikwang and Hyosung.

Girl#2: Oppa-ya, you must love her so much, huh?

Kikwang: (smiles) I have my days.

Girl#2: When I'm older, I want to fall in love just like you two! Getting proposed by a bench! That's romantic!

Kikwang: Propose? (looks at Hyosung and starts chuckling) No, it's not like that..

Girl#2: Whatever it is, it looks like Love to me, so oppa... HWAITING!!!! Unnie, you treat oppa-ya well, many girls will take him if you don't keep a hold of him! So, Unnie, HWAITING!!! (drew out her fist) Bye lovely couple!

The 3 young kids did not know they two were also freshmen like them. Anyways, Kikwang stays in his kneeling knee mode.

Hyosung: Who was that?

Kikwang: I don't know, but she seems sweet.

Hyosung: Aigoo! Moving on already? Tsk tsk!

Kikwang: (scoffs) Whatever. If your feet hurt, did you want me to piggy back you?

Hyosung: (shaking her head) No... I have on a dress... It's way too short.

Kikwang: True... Then keep walking in your heels. (gettting up to sit next to Hyosung)

Hyosung: Aishh! This boy! (smiling) Kikwang-ah... Why didn't you say we weren't together to those people?

Kikwang: Well, what else could I have said?

Hyosung: That... you don't even like me and you already have someone else.

Kikwang: (turns head towards Hyosung) Who says?

Hyosung: (caught off guard) Well, as a best friend you do... but not the other way right?

Kikwang: (moving closer to Hyosung) What if I did liked you the other way?

Hyosung: (biting her lips) That'll be just.... weird?

Kikwang: (puts arm on bench) Why?

Hyosung: Well, you and I just got out of a relationship and so.....

Kikwang: (laughing) You don't think I like you now, do you?

Hyosung: No. I was just saying.

Kikwang: Babohyo! I know when you try to cover up your lies... Tsk tsk.. Bad liar.

Hyosung: Would you have wanted me to be good at lying?

Kikwang: No.. I was just saying too.

Hyosung: (smiles) Babokwang, really!

Kikwang: (smiles) Babohyo, really!

They both just laugh. Kikwang looks at Hyosung.

Kikwang: Hyosung-ah... I actually... I ------

A car was beeping, so Hyosung couldn't hear him well.

Kikwang: What about you?

Hyosung: (blinking) What?

Kikwang: How about you? What do you think?

Hyosung: Hmm, I would have to do some thinking about it.

Kikwang: I understand. Let's get going..

Hyosung nods.

Kikwang: Wait! Take off your shoes.

Hyosung: Why?

Kikwang: Just take them off.

Hyosung takes off her shoes. Kikwang took his off also and setting it by Hyosung's feet.

Kikwang: Here, wear it so it won't hurt as much.

Hyosung: Kikwang-ah, it's okay! I'll be fine!

Kikwang: Wear it or else I....

Hyosung: What?

Kikwang: Hmm.. (swallowing his saliva) I'll take back what I said.

Kikwang took Hyosung's shoes and starts walking away. He was barefoot.

Hyosung: HEY!!!! KIKWANG-AH!!!! YISHHH!

Hyosung holds Kikwang's shoes and caused her to go barefoot also.

Hyosung: Wait for me!

Kikwang turns around. Kikwang and Hyosung plays around for a bit on the streets before getiing home. When they got near Hyosung's house, they both just start walking.

Kikwang: Are you satisfied today?

Hyosung: Yeah. The night wasn't the best, but you made it better.

Kikwang: Well, you and I have exs now, don't we?

Hyosung: Yeah... Weirdly.

Kikwang: Sure is.

Hyosung: Are you satisfied today?

Kikwang: Couldn't be more happier...

Hyosung: Well, we're here. I'm home now. Thanks for today, Kikwang.

Kikwang: Thank you also! (smiling)

Hyosung: We've work hard today! Good work! (offering her fist)

Kikwang: You worked hard! Good job! (fist pump)

Hyosung: Goodnight now.

Kikwang: Yes, ma'am.

Hyosung: Sir, you've mistaken! (rolling her eyes)

Kikwang: What'd you say? (going close to her face)

Hyosung stood quiet and staring at Kikwang.

Kikwang: (raising his eyebrows up) Nothing, right? I thought so. (smiling)

Hyosung: Well.. I just meant.. SIR!!!! I'm going to sleep! I'm tired.

Kikwang: Ma'am! Goodnight, ma'am!

Hyosung: Yiish!

Hyosung was going to go inside, but Kikwang grabs her wrist before she can go in. Hyosung was surprised by his action.

Hyosung: (looking around) Hm?

Kikwang: Come here.

Hyosung backing up so she can face Kikwang. She looks at Kikwang with her big eyes and mouth shaped "O".

Hyosung: Eh?

Kikwang: (moves closer to Hyosung's face) You forgot something....

Hyosung: What?

Kikwang: Your shoes! (getting his shoes from her hands)

Hyosung: Oh yeah....

Kikwang: (backs away) Here... (handing her shoes to her)

Hyosung: Thanks...

Kikwang: (nods) Now, go to sleep!

Hyosung nods in agreement and went inside immediately. Kikwang walks home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[After showering (Hyosung) ]

Hyosung tousle her hair dry and drops on her bed on her belly. She moves around the bed as if it was a snow angel.

Hyosung: What a night!

Hyosung closes her eyes and all she could think about was Kikwang. Hyosung gets up.

Hyosung: Why am I still thinking about him? Even in the shower I was thinking of him.

Hyosung makes a thinking face.

Hyosung: When I think of him a lot, it makes me happy.. Oh no! (hits her head) Why are you like this Hyosung-ah? You're not suppose to be happy with Kikwang.. He's your best friend. But when I think of him, that weird feeling I had for Dongmin comes to play in my stomach.. Aigoo! I'm just crazy! (hitting her side head) I'm going to sleep now or else I'll turn crazy!

Hyosung shakes her head and went to turn off the lights and went to sleep.

[After showering (Kikwang)]

Kikwang dries his hair with a towel and lays on his bed facing the ceiling.

Kikwang: I'm thinking of Hyosung again? It's been so many nights that I've done this... But tonight... It's the kiss we did last night... I kissed her... I KISSED HER!!!! Opps! (covering his mouth) Hope Mom didn't hear that.... (starts blushing) Aigoo! How can she make me feel this way? (cheesing hard) That girl... Goodnight, Hyosung-ah!

Kikwang also fell asleep after thinking. Both of them goes to sleep after doing some thinking. Is it possible that they have feelings for each other?