Did you want to know the truth?

It's a story!

 

“Hyung, ottokae?” Taemin asked Lee Teuk as they waited outside the room. “I guess we will just have to wait.” Lee Teuk said as he sat down and took out his phone and checks twitter. “Oh! Xin just updated a moment ago.” Lee Teuk said which made taemin alert all of a sudden. “Wow hyung, you’re a stalker.” Taemin told him, “I’m not. I just bookmark her twitter, tumblr, blog, me2day, facebook and, that’s all” He told him, “Besides I’m her hyung.”

O-M-G! He is really scary. Taemin thought to himself, Remind me if I were to date Xin, I’d never have to let him find out. “So hyung, has Xin ever had a boyfriend?” Taemin asked him. “Hmm, nope. I exterminated them.” EXTERMINATEDDDDDDD? The word screamed in his mind. “I was just kidding Taemin.” Lee Teuk said as he pat his back, “Are you in love with my dongsaeng?” Lee Teuk stared hard on Taemin’s face.

“A-aniyo~” Taemin stuttered as he tried to argue back. At that moment, Lee Teuk’s phone rang. “Yeoboosaeyo?” Lee Teuk answered the call. “Deh~ Arraso.” He hung up the phone and turned to Taemin. “Hey, I’ve got to go somewhere for now. I’ll come back later okay?” Taemin nodded his head and waved bye to Lee Teuk.

Lee Teuk walked away from the hospital and towards the airport. That means I’ll get to see Xin then. Since umma and appa are here for a day. Lee Teuk thought to himself as he drove off to the airport.

“Umma! Appa!” He called out, wearing a disguise so that no one would be able to recognize him. I don’t see Xin. He thought as he hugged both his parents. “How have you been?” Lee Teuk asked them. “Fine. We had a stopover cause we just wanted to go somewhere. Could you bring us there?” His umma asked him. He frowned and replied, “Sure, where you heading to though?”

He arrived back at the same hospital half an hour later with his parents. His parents trotted down the same hallway he was in earlier. Why are they here too? Isn’t it where Taemin was? He tried to spot Taemin but he couldn’t see him. Where did he go to? He thought to himself as he followed behind his parents closely.

The nurse from before greeted his parents, “Ah. Annyeong Mr and Mrs Lee. How have you been?” The nurse asked them warmly. “Ah fine. We’re here to pay the bills that we’ve accumulated so far.” Mr Lee told the nurse. “Deh~” The nurse said as she started to calculate the bills from then till now. Lee Teuk frowned at looked at what his dad was doing. “Umma, why are you guys paying bills at this hospital?” Lee Teuk asked them curiously.

“It’s for the patient you asked about earlier.” The nurse told him without even thinking twice. “The person that we were looking for earlier?” Lee Teuk asked the nurse. Lee Teuk’s mum frantically shook her head in front of the nurse. The nurse immediately got the message as she kept shut. Without thinking twice, Lee Teuk opened the door to Room 304 without knocking.

 

“You can go in now.” The nurse said as she tapped on his shoulder and handed him a glass of water.” She needs it after her one hour nap.” The nurse told him. “Deh. Kamsa.” Taemin told her in return. He opened the door slowly and walked in, preparing himself for what he might see. “You’re finally here.” The voice spoke. Taemin immediately looked up and saw the frail patient sitting on the bed with a smile plastered across her face. The bright smile that I’ve been missing for the past few months. He thought to himself. “Take a seat.” Xin told Taemin. Taemin walked to the empty chair beside her bed.

He handed her the glass of warm water. “T-the nurse told me to give t-this t-to you.” He said stuttering a little. Xin reached out and grabbed it with two hands and sipped the water. “Have you been here all these while?” Taemin asked her still not believing what he was seeing. He looked around and see the she has everything that she needs. “Home.” She whispered. “Well now that you know my secret, you know there’s one person that you should not mention this to.” Xin told him.

“Lee Teuk hyung?” Taemin said wanting to confirm with Xin about it. Xin nodded her head. “Hyung was actually waiting with me earlier.” Taemin told her as he walked around the room look at her stuffs. He grinned when he saw a wall with SHINee’s poster on it. “He’s gone isn’t he?” She asked him in return. Taemin turned around as Xin tried to put herself on the wheelchair. “Deh.” Taemin said as he rushed over to help Xin immediately. Xin blushed as Taemin helped her slowly on the wheelchair.

Taemin held up a basket that Key told him to take it with him. “Oh, what’s in there?” Xin asked as she pushed herself to the table. “Oh, Key made this for lunch.” Taemin said as he paused for a moment. “But I think it’s cold already.” Xin called for the nurse and got the nurse to help her warm up the food.

They spend the rest of the day catching up with one another and having the awesome lunch that Key made for them. “Next time bring fast food for me.” Xin told Taemin as he packed the empty boxes back into the basket. “Ah~” Xin said as she looked at the clock. “It’s time for therapy. Wanna come along?” She asked him. “Arraso.” He said as the nurse from before entered the room to remind Xin about her therapy session.

 

Taemin pushed her down the hall and into the therapy room. He couldn’t bear to watch Xin perform her therapy session. Each time she feel it’s like needle piercing through his heart. But nevertheless, Xin had the courage to go through every obstacle with no help from anyone. Taemin mentally sent a prayer while Xin was busy doing her therapy sessions.

The time with Xin past really fast. Before Taemin even know it, it was time for him to go back to his dorm. He stood up from where he was sitting and walked out of the room quietly thinking that he will just leave her a text. He walked by the same corridor out of the hospital hoping to see Lee Teuk hyung, but he was nowhere to be found.

As Lee Teuk barged into Room 304, he entered a bedroom with almost everything that anyone need. The room seems familiar. He thought to himself as he saw shelves and shelves of books lined up against the back of the room, poster of famous boy groups on a side of the wall, another side was filled with warm messages. He walked out back to the corridor and questioned them who the room belongs to.

The nurse looked down and ignored Lee Teuk’s gaze while Lee Teuk tried searching for answers from his parent’ss eyes. His parent’s eyes showed signs of sorrow. It couldn’t be. He thought to himself as he shook his head from left to right nonstop. No. It’s not her. Tears fell from his cheek as he collapsed onto the ground. “Aniyo. You guys are just pulling my leg right?” He tried to pass it off as a joke as he laughed and cried at the same time.

Xin was just round the corner watching all of this happen at the same time as tears rolled down her cheeks. “Oppa.” She whispered. “Unnie, can you push me there please?” She asked the nurse tending to her. “Sure.” The nurse replied her. The nurse pushed her towards her oppa and stop from a safe distance away. Xin stood up with courage and walked towards her oppa wobbling. Taking in all the pain, she tried to help her oppa up and let him stand on his feet.

“I’m okay oppa, I’m okay.” She told him. Lee Teuk turned and faced his dongsaeng. His dongsaeng that always smile and is their happy pill. Why did this happen to her? He thought to himself, of all the people why her? If you want to punish someone, punish me not her, not my dongsaeng. I fed her well didn’t I? I ensured that she had milk every morning, does sports three times a week, eat every meal, have fruits everyday. Use healthier choice items. Why? Why did this happen to her? He hugged her tight as he continued tearing while Xin tried to look strong to comfort her oppa “It’s okay now oppa. Everything’s fine.” She told him as she pat his back in rhythm.

Jam picked up her phone in need of some distraction and comfort after breaking up with Key. Her oppa has been helping her go through every single day, bringing her to the theme park, watching funny movies and even bringing her to the beach. But today, her oppa is busy recording and she was left alone. She couldn’t take it anymore, her thoughts kept running to Key. Has he eaten? Is he resting well? Has he been happy?

She dialed the familiar number on her phone and put it close to her ear. It took awhile for the call to connect and start ringing.

“Yooboosaeyo?” The voice at the other line said. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry I took quite a few days to get this written. :/  I hope you like the chapter! Have an awesome weekend ahead.