CH; 9 (Rising of the Dead.)

My Dead Brother

 

Back in Head quarters

“Sir, I’ve told Miss Lee. I feel like something bad might of happened to her.” A solider said, “hm. I feel sorry for the poor woman, I feel like we should do something, I mean Huang Zitao was our best legion we’ve had in a long time.”

“I have a solution!” a man in a white lab coat walked in, “Who are you?” Captain called. I’m part of the Alive association.” The Captain looked confused, “what does that supposed to mean?”

“The ‘Alive’ association, might have been obvious actually. We take dead bodies and take them back alive!” Captain looked disgusted, “that’s horrible!”

“I knew you were going to say that, that’s why I overheard your conversation and I was wondering if you wanted some help with this situation with Mrs Lee and her DEAD husband.” He said with a big smile on his face.

“You thinking of taking Huang Zitao back to life? No, I can’t allow it. It wouldn’t work anyway, now leave it, you can’t undead the dead.” Captain said, “But I’m sure of you-“ “No, last warning, now leave.” Captain said, The man in the white lab coat left.

When the co-captain overheard he ran to the man. “Hey, Don’t listen to the captain, I mean if you’ve done it already. You could do it yes?” “well, yeah I guess so.” The man said.

“Ok lets do this!”

__________

The man took the co-captain to a place where they do there experiments, “You have him here?” the man asked, “Yes of course.” The co-captain got dressed properly, and opened the chamber and found Tao’s body there.

“Bring him over.” The co-captain took Tao’s body to the table and they started to connect him up to a machine.

“Ok, he looks set, ready to start it up?” the co-captain nodded and the man in white started to tune the electrical wires and said “This should work.”

“This should work? Haven’t you done this before?” “Yep, first time doing this! OK lets go!”

The man switched on a power cord and the electricity ran through Tao, everything ended in a bang, but no explosion. “Did it work?” Co-captain asked.

They looked over and didn’t see him moving, “Tao?” the man said, Tao’s head started to twitch and the guys couldn’t believe it worked, “It .. work. Wow! It worked! YES!”

Tao’s mouth opened, “Where am i?”