CHAPTER; 2

My Dead Brother

"Thank you again Kris for dropping us off home, and also to look after Leo while Tao is absent." Jieun smiled, Kris bowed "it's no trouble at all, i'm always willing to help family." Leo snored lightly making Kris and Jieun laugh quietly. 

"I guess, ill see you tomorrow then." Kris said, Jieun nodded. "Well, bye." Kris awkwardly walked away from the door and into the car, Jieun stood there at the door waving 'Good-bye' Kris drove off towards his Apartment.

"Another day, with doing nothing." Kris ended up lying down the couch watching TV. This was what Kris practically did his whole life, he didn't really want to go out, or do anything. He found himself happy the way he lived his life, by his brother, Tao, Kris was always jealous of him. Kris thought Tao had everything that he wanted, Kris was always a screw up he always wanted to be Tao, he had a wife, kid, a job, and now he's out somewhere in the world doing something that would help the country. 

Kris would always stay at home, getting calls from his Mother. He dosn't want to talk to her, she he leaves it to the voice mail box. 

*ring ring, ring ring* Kris looked at the phone seeing who it was, it was Jieun, "Yeoboseyo Jieun." Kris said smiling at himself. "Annyeong, Kris. I was wondering, if you were available to look after Leo now. My work just called me now, and i need to be there soon." "Oh yes, sure! I'll be there as soon as possible." Kris hangged up, and grabbed his jacket and left the apartment. 

____

After 7 minutes, Kris arrived to their house. Kris knocked on the door and saw Jieun rushing to get tot work. "Thanks Kris for this." Jieun said slipping on her black heels. "You're welcome, it's like i dont have anything else to do." Jieun giggled, taking it as a joke. She knew what he did at his apartment. "I'll be back late, so you fine with staying here for a while?" Kris nodded, Jieun opened the door and said 'Bye' "oh by the way, Leo is still sleeping. So if you just want to relax, thats fine." Kris nodded and she left. 

Kris went to sit down on the couch and the TV. "It feels like i havn't left my apartment." 

____

Hello again!! wow another short chapter = 0= 
sorry! well, Happy Reading!! ^ ^