CH; 6

My Dead Brother

 

“Annyeong Jieun!” Kris called, Jieun bowed to greet him. “What do you want to watch?” Kris asked, ‘Nothing Romantic.. That’ll be awkward.. How about comedy? I don’t get comedy.. I don’t see how they’re funny. Horror? I’m scared of horror though. I don’t want to get thing awkward, and what better then horror, right? OK Horror it is!’ Jieun thought, “How about.. Horror?” Jieun asked nervously. Kris was surprised, usually girl don’t go for much on horror, but it was something that she wanted to watch.

They got their tickets and got the popcorn and drinks, and headed into the area to find our seats. ‘It’ll be fine. Don’t worry about it, you’ll like this .. scary movie..’ Jieun thought to herself. You both found your seats and after a while, the movie was starting. You just decided to watch ‘Ju-On (The Grudge)’ ‘Let’s just enjoyed the movie and hope I don’t get freaked out.’

After the movie, Jieun was scared of her surroundings, “You ok? You scared from the movie?” Kris asked, “NO no of course not! Ha ha… um.. let’s just go home.”

Kris and Jieun ended up going to Jieuns house, they both went to the door and Kris said “I’ve had a good time Jieun! Hope you still aren’t scared.” “me? Scared? Of course not!” Jieun laughed nervously, she didn’t want him to leave, she wanted him to stay with her for as long as this horrible image got out of her head.

“Well, bye Jieun.” Kris turned around about to leave and Jieun took his arm and said, “Please don’t leave.. not now..” Kris was confused and thought that Jieun might have feelings for him, but he didn’t want to believe it, then thought of another possible solution. “You don’t want to be alone? You’re still scared of the movie aren’t you?” he said, “uh. Yes! Of course, I’m still scared and I don’t want to be alone in my house.” Jieun lied.

“You want some coffee Kris?” Jieun offered, “Yes, please.” Kris sat down on the couch and the TV. Jieun kept looking around her seeing if anything suspicious happened, or wheather ‘she’ was around anywhere.

She was done making coffee and walked towards the living room and stopped. ‘Tao..?’ she thought, she dropped the cups and ran behind Kris and gave a hug. “Jieun..” Jieun had tears in her eyes, she didn’t want to leave Kris’s arms. “I miss you..” she mumbled, “I miss you so much Tao..” she again mumbled.

Kris was still in shock, he took Jieuns hand and faced her, she saw the pain in her eyes he knew that she missed him too much it was too much to bear from being away from him. “I’m sorry for being like this, in front of you Kris.. You remind me so much of him. I just want you to stay with me forever, and never leave me again.” Jieun bowed her head and stayed there.

After a while, Jieun got up and left towards to kitchen to get cleaning supplies to clean the mess she made. Kris helped her clean up. They both we’re quiet and didn’t say anything to each other nor make eye contact. “I forgive you.” Kris said. “I know how it feels to see someone else leave you and someone else coming into your life and they resemble so much of that person.” It then got quiet, “I’ll be with you forever, if I have to. Tao will be back soon. Don’t forget that, but if he doesn’t I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you and Leo safe.” Jieun began to become teary again, “thank you Kris..”

She looked up to him and saw that their face was close, so close that Kris could feel her breath hitting his lips. Kris pulled in, and locked in with her lips. Jieun was shocked, she thought that this was wrong but also right. Jieun pulled away, “I’m sorry.” Kris said, Jieun got up and headed to the door. “I-I have to go pick up Leo now.. It’d be best if you leave now.” Without a word, Kris left.