CH; 5

My Dead Brother

 

“You ready?” Jieun asked Leo, Today was Leo’s first day of Kindergarten. “will you be with me Umma?” Leo asked, “No sweetie, I won’t but you’ll make good friends with people, and you will get to hang around with them.” Jieun smiled.

Leo was too afraid to go through the gates, “C’mon.” Jieun said, she took Leos hand and walked pass the gates and through the door, inside.

“Welcome everyone!” The teacher called out, all the parents had their children with them. The kids all sat down and Jieun told Leo to sit next to one of the kids. Leo was nervous and sat down quietly.

“Hi! I’m Laruen!” One girl called out towards Leo. Leo just waved and they started to chat along. Jieun told Leo that she was going to go, “I’ll look after him, sugmo!” Lauren said. “Thank you Laruen, I’ll pick you up at 2 ok?” Leo nodded, and Jieun walked away leaving them two alone.

Jieun arrived at her house, and thought ‘I should call Kris.. What for though?’ She just wanted to see him, it got awful lonely without Tao.

Jieun picked up the house phone and stared at it, ‘Maybe I should call him..’ Jieun started to dial his number and it started to ring. ‘wait.. what am I suppose to say? What am I suppose to do with him if he agree’s to come over?’

“Yeoboseyo.?” Kris said, “A-Annyong Kris.. I-I was wondering if you would like to come over?” Jieun asked, she started to feel terrified. “Oh, does Leo need to be looked after?” he asked. “Oh.. no.. um.. Leo started kindergarten today.. and besides, I don’t have any work today, and I was also thinking that maybe you wouldn’t be doing anything as well. So I was wondering if you want to see a movie?” Jieun started to think of how she would always be like this when she was just a teen, so awkward and didn’t know how to talk to guys. “Sure, I’ll meet you at the cinema!” Kris hanged up.

Jieun got dressed and I was ready to leave her house. “do I li- no of course I don’t!” she said. “Just forget about it. Don’t let it get to your head.”