CH; 8

My Dead Brother

 

Kris, Jieun and Leo were at Lotte World, they’re spent almost an hour there, but they won’t leave yet. They’ve still had too much to look at, see things, ride things, play things, Leo wanted to do all.

“What do you want to go on now?” Jieun asked Leo, “Let’s go on something scary!” Jieun looked at Kris and Kris said, “Relax, I’ll be with you Jieun, unless you’re chicken?” “me? Of course I’m not chicken!” Jieun said. “What about Ju-on the movie? You obviously weren’t scared on that.”

Jieun started to get memories of the girl, “oh don’t remind me!” as they walked towards something Leo was pointing to, Jieuns phone started to ring.

“Yeoboseyo.” Jieun said, she walked away being alone with  her phone and left Kris alone with Leo. “Annyeong, is this Mrs. Huang?” a deep voice said, Jieun felt uncomfortable and said “Yes, it is.. May I ask who this is?” The deep voice cleared his voice, and let out a deep breath “This is General Tullius, I’m afraid I have news from you’re Husband, Huang Zitao.”

Kris saw Jieun and looked back at Leo. “Do we have to wait for eomma?” Leo asked, “yes of course.” Kris looked back and her and she was already facing Kris, Her eyes started to water, her face went a bright pink and fell to the ground.

“what’s wrong Jieun?” Kris ran up to her, and everyone was surrounding them. Leo was confused and stayed behind Kris. “Tao..” she whispered. “He’s..” “He’s what? What happened?” Jieun had open, but nothing was coming out. “He’s.. Dead.”

Everything went silent. Kris felt his heart stop for a while, he felt like the world had stopped only for him, and this moment he’d just heard from Jieun, people where whispering, they heard on what happened.

A bunch of security guards came, and took Jieun somewhere quieter. Kris and Leo were followed behind, Leo didn’t know what was going on “Kris, what’s happening?” “Oh, it’s Tao. He said he might be home in a – a few more years.” “How long is a year?” he asked, “not that long, it’ll be done before you know it.”

“Why is eomma crying?” he asked another, “she’s crying because.. he was going to take time to get home.” It was the only thing I could think of.

This was complicated to say to someone younger, they didn’t know what was happening, they wanted to know what was going on. But how do you say to a little boy that you’re related to that his oppa has died. Honesty, I don’t know.. 

_______

sorry for such a late update! hope you enjoy ^^