CH; 10

My Dead Brother

 

“Tao?” the man said, “Yes? What happened?” The co-captain exaplained everything what happened to him, what year it is, what month and day it was but he couldn’t believe he was sent back to life.

“So I was .. dead?” Tao said, “Yes you were. I wanted to try my new machine on someone, but no-one volunteered to die for me.” The man said, “How’s my wife?” Tao asked, “Well we called her to say that you’ve gone, but she took it badly, she might be crying right now for all we know it.” Co-captain said.

Tao sat their quietly, “I need to see her, now!” Tao removed all the wires attached to him, it hurt too much and he fell to the ground. “Tao, you haven’t been trained yet to come back home.” The man said, “trained? Am I like your dog now!?” Tao was frustrated, “Look, you can hardly walk since you’re leg it about to be snapped off. Your arms might also be hurting from the electric circuit going around. So you must stay here and we’ll help you get back on your feet.” The man said.

He said Tao back up on the bed and let him rest, “we must never speak of this, especially to the captain.” The co-captain said and the man nodded.

“I can’t believe it.. I really can’t..” Jieun said, she’s been in her room for days, and havn’t came out, Kris on the other hand has been looking after her, giving her food, something to drink but he hasn’t been successful on getting her to at least take a bath.

“Jieun you need to take a bath.” Kris said, Jieun went silent “Jieun you can’t be living like this, you need to take a bath, otherwise you’ll stink up the whole place.” Kris joked. Jieun didn’t move nor laugh. She stayed there hoping he’d come back, to say he was sorry, so say that he’d love her one last time, she thought everything went to fast. How will she cope without her husband, how would she cope with Leo as well. All these things running through her mind.

Kris walked towards her and lifted her up. “c’mon I’ll bathe you.” Kris walked towards the bathroom and sat her down on the toilet seat. “stay there so I can turn the tap on.”

Kris for the bath ready and he kneeled down so he can face Jieun, Her head was down, her face was pale, you can see the pain in her eyes. Kris started to take her clothes off, once he did her layed her down in the hot, warm bath.

“you’ve gone skinnier. I fed you didn’t i?” he asked, she stayed silent again, “You can’t always be silent, you need to talk to me at least, and how about Leo? You need to talk to him as well.” Jieun still stayed silent.

From a far he heard Leo crying. “I’ll be back.” He said, he left the room and headed to Leo’s room. Jieun saw him leave and then she started to cry again. “Leo whats wrong?” Kris said sitting down next to him on the bed, “I had a dream that s-something bad happened to app-a.” he sniffed and I held him close. “Nothing bad happened, just go back to sleep. Everything is fine.”

Kris started to pat Leos head and shush him to sleep again. Kris went back to see Jieun, Jieun was still there in the bath tub. “I’m back.” Kris said, he went down again and continued bathing her. Kris went over to reach something and Jieun grabbed his wrist.

“whats wrong?” Jieun looked up and Kris saw her full face, she looked scared, alone. “Can y-you come in w-ith me?” Jieun asked, Kris smiled and nodded. Kris removed everything and went in, he hugged Jieun from the back. “don’t l-leave me, p-please.” Jieun said, “I’ll never leave you.” 

----

wow it's been to long since i've updated. sorry! ; A;
Hope you like this chapter, i wrote it in 5 minutes so yeah.