CHAPTER; 3

My Dead Brother

Kris walked towards the couch just touching the rim of it, 'i dont want to be sitting down watching TV my whole life.' Kris thought. 'i should be doing something exciting! I should travel, i should meet someone, i should hang with my friends.. wait, they're all doing something with their family. I should get a family of my own, why can't i just buy a family. Making one will end up taking to long.' Kris was just talking nonsense.

After a while, Kris went rading the kitchen cupboards. He made too much noise, and forgot Leo was sleeping in his room, "sukbu? is that you?" Leo walked in rubbing his eyes, and skin so pale. "Leo-ah, You're awake." Kris kneeled down to greet him. "Where's Umma?" "She had to go to work, so i'm here to look after you." Kris said, Kris got up and leaned towards the table. Leo climbed the stool, and sat down. 

"What do you want to do?" "Let's play a game!" Leo yelled, and got all excited. "okay what do you want to play?" Leo started to think for a while and said, "Let's play statue." Kris didn't know was statue was, "whats statue?" Leo walked towards the living room where there was more space to play. "Stay in one position for as long as you can, if you move you're out." Kris agreed to do it.

"OK, ready.. go!" Kris and Leo stood still and they stayed there for around 5 minutes, "I'm really good at this game. You're going to loose!" Leo yelled, hoping Kris would move. "Yeah right." Kris joked. 

Kris started to regret on standing on one leg. 'I'm about to fall.' Kris nearly slipped over from the side, from not balancing properly. I slipped over and fell over. "Yes! i win!" Leo did a little dance, for his victory.

"Let's play a different game." Leo suggested. "what game now?" "Let's play hie and seek, You have to find me!" Leo ran and Kris didn't even had the chance to talk, he just laughed and started to count to 10. "Ready or not here i come!" Kris yelled and started to look around the house. 'not here.. not here either.. this kid is good at hiding!' i started to look even more, and the last room i didn't check, was Tao and Jieuns room. 

"Are you here?" Kris peeped his head through the door and saw Leo looking at a photograph of Jieun and Tao with him. I walked up behind him, which made him jump a little. "You miss him?" i asked, he nodded slowly. "Don't worry he'll come back, he promised, remember?" Kris smiled towards Leo, he hugged him and said "C'mon you wanna see a movie?" Leo again nodded and headed into the living room, they ended up watching 'Toy Story 3' Kris didn't pay too much attention to the movie. He kept worrying about Tao, 'He'll be safe, he'll come back. I dont want him to die.'