CH; 7

My Dead Brother

 

“Yah! What the hell is wrong with me?!” Kris was frustrated and threw things across the room, “I’m an idiot.” Kris said slowly getting down to the couch, running through his hair he just stared at the floor feeling like an idiot.

Back where Jieun was she got ready and get in her car and drove off. ‘He kissed me’ she thought, ‘forget him, don’t ever see him again’ Jieun drove towards the kindergarten, and picked up Leo. “How was it sweetie?” “It was fun! I like my new friend as well, she’s nice.” Leo said.  “Well, she did say that she would be looking after you. I’m glad you have a friend.”

They came to their house and Leo was tired from today, only the first day. “You wanna have a little sleep?” Leo nodded and Jieun picked him up and took him into his room, “Sleep well ok?” Leo nodded and headed off  into dream land.

Jieun walked out of the room and sat down watching TV. She still had images of Kris and Her, and that moment that they kissed. ‘Kris.. do i? no, I don’t. Yes you do,  no I don’t.’ Jieun had mixed feelings, she started to feel a connection with Kris, but she was already married to Tao.

Back at the apartment, Kris was thinking the same thing, “should I call her? No I’ll text.” Kris took his phone and started to text ‘Hey Jieun, I’m sorry about before, I didn’t know what the hell I was doing..’ *send*

Kris waited a while but still no reply. After a while he heard a knock at the door, he got up and went straight and opened the door. It was Jieun.

“Jieun..” Kris said, “Hi.. Kris..” “How’s Leo?” he asked, “Oh he’s fine, he’s being looked after by my sister. Can I come in?” Kris let her in and she stood there, “You want to sit down?” Jieun nodded and headed to the couch. “Look Jieun, I’m sorry for what I did before, I didn’t me-“ Kris was stopped by kiss from Jieun, “don’t apologise, I don’t regret you kissing me. I now realised that I’d rather be with you. Tao may be gone, but we can still have this secret relationship.” Jieun said, “woah, I can’t do that to my own brother. Besides I didn’t mean to kiss you anyway.” Jieun then started to become confused, “Then you saying you don’t like me?” “no no, of course I like you it’s just..” Kris didn’t know how to explain this situation. “I-I don’t know..” “Forget about it, I love you Kris.”

Without hesitation, Kris kissed Jieun again, and this time he meant it. Kris slowing raising his hand on Jieuns waist, making Jieun on top of Kris. They kissed deeply making Jieun moan a little. They broke their lips apart and Kris started to kiss down her neck, it made Jieun moan even more. They both continued on, until they were both satisfied.

( I’m horrible at writing these so I’m leaving it to that ;___; )

___________

A few months later, Kris and Jieun spent more time together, with Leo. They hardly forgot about Tao, and left it to that.

The Captain got word from the other soldiers. “How many didn’t make it sir?” one asked, “We had about 200 men out there, and only 90 died.” Everyone in the building went silent. “What about Huang Zitao (Tao), our best soldier out there?” The room started to become quiet, everyone waited for an answer. “He’s.. also dead..”