CH; 17

My Dead Brother

 

“Aish, my head..” Kris said touching his forehead. “what happened?” Kris got up from his bed and his headache got worst. “Ouch..” he touched his forehead again. “I did get drunk, didn’t i?” he asked himself. “Such a stupid thing for me to do. I knew I would regret it.”

He got up and walked towards the kitchen and saw Chen and Luhan on the couch. “Yah, love birds.” He shook them. “huuuh?” Luhan looked as he rubbed his eyes. “Kris! You’re awake!” he got up and held his shoulders.

“Yah~ my heaaad~” he said, Luhan let go and said “Sorry.” They both looked at Chen still sleeping on the couch, “He looks like a baby.” Kris said, “He does.” Luhan started to laugh lightly. “He looks adorable though..” Luhan said lightly making sure Kris didn’t hear.

“So what happened yesterday?” Kris asked Luhan, they walked towards the kitchen table and he started “You came over to the club, you told us about the incident with your brother and Jieun.” “Yeah I know that what did I do afterwards?” Kris asked,.

“Well” Luhan continued. “You started to get really drunk and you went crazy on the dance floor. Then you ended up trying to pick up girls, but it didn’t work. One of the called you a ‘ert.’ Chen and I started to walk you away from the dance floor and we called a cab. Instead of going to your apartment you went to Jieun and Tao’s place. You yelled something, we couldn’t hear because you were too fast and you passed out on the floor. That’s when Chen and I took you back to your apartment.”

‘This defiantly sounds like me, what did I yell at them for, what did I even say. God I’m more of an idiot now!’ Kris thought, “Thanks.. Should I go see them and talk to them?” “Give it a few days, and go talk to them. They’ll probably forget it by then.” Luhan suggested.

-----

‘Yesterday was weird, Kris just coming in like that. I had a feeling he was going to tell Tao about him and me, if he did.. I just don’t want to see him get hurt. That’s all. Tao is going to find out anyway, should I tell him? I think I should. No, not now. Later.. Yeah.. I’ll tell him later.’ Jieun thought.

“I wonder what Kris wanted to say yesterday.” Tao said passing a cup of tea to Jieun. “Ha.. yeah, I wonder..” she knew what he wanted to say yesterday, ‘later..’ she thought again. ‘tell him later, not now.’

Jieun got up and walked towards the bathroom, “I’ll be back.” She told Tao. She walked in and locked the door, then taking out her phone and texted Kris:

‘what the hell is wrong with you yesterday? He could of known! But I’ve thought about it. Since we aren’t seeing each other again. I thought I might as well tell him later on today. Hope he understands, we aren’t seeing each other.. so it should be fine.’

‘Are you crazy! He’s going to kill us. I thought we were going to keep it a secret from him! Don’t blurt anything out to him. Keep it down.’

‘Kris, I’m not going to keep secrets from someone I love again. I’m going to tell him, no matter what you say, I’m going to tell him.’

‘It’s your funeral.’