CH; 14

My Dead Brother

 

No-one POV

A few days went by and Kris had felt lonelier than ever, he just stayed home went out only a few times. He tried to get his mind off Jieun but going out to clubs and meeting girls. Every girl he saw just reminded him of Jieun, everything he did seem to somehow remind him or her.

Jieun on the other hand had the sudden urge to see Kris, but since Tao was around she needs to get her mind of him as well. He tried hard to at least enjoy the time with Tao, he saw Jieun acting weird and thought he must of done something to her. Tao seemed like he was missing something here. Something he couldn’t put his finger on,

Jieun took out her phone when no-one else was around and decided to text Kris:

‘I miss you~ ♥’

‘I miss you too~ when can I see you? I’m all lonely in my apartment.’

‘Want me to come over now? ^^’

‘Okay~ how you going to tell Tao though?’

‘I’ll find a way. See you soon! :)’

“Honey, I’m just going to be going to a friend’s house, she’s got a problem and she needs my help.” Jieun said to Tao when they were in the room. “What time you coming back?” he asked. “Not sure, but  I’ll try and be home as soon as I can help her feel better.” Jieun faked a smile and left the house.

Jieun arrived at Kris’s house, it was cold and windy all your clothes where flying onto one side. She went up the building to find Kris’s number. She knocked on Kris’s door and he opened it. “Hey There~” She said smiling. He smiled back and said “Hey.” he kissed her passionately and they entered his apartment.

“How’d you fool my brother into coming to my house?” “I told him I was going to one of my friend’s house and I said that she had a problem so she wanted me to come.” Kris nodded and said “Well I have a bit of a problem of my own.” Jieun looked at him and they’re eyes connected. “My problem is you not here with me.” His husky voice made her back shiver, making her want him more. She took off her scarf then her jacket, “Come here.” Kris said.

He laid down on the couch and Jieun climbed on top, he held her waist and pulled her closer making their foreheads touch. “I love you.” Kris whispered in her ear, “I love you too Kris.” She smiled back.

Kris’s phone started to ring and he saw who it was ‘Now calling; Tao.’

“Jieun it’s Tao, stay quiet.” Kris said, he picked up and said “Yeoboseyo?” “Kris, somethings up. Jieun is acting weird she’s looking depressed, she hardly talks to me, he’s always faking a smile. Am I missing something here?” Tao asked. Kris panicked and said to Jieun, “He’s talking about you, he’s worried about you.” Jieun shook her head tell him to hang up the phone. “We’ll talk about this later, I have somewhere to go.” *beepbeepbeep*

“what’d he ask?” Jieun asked, “He wanted to know what he was doing wrong, he said he saw you depressed, you hardly talk to him and said your acting weird as well.” Jieun sat back up and thought for a while, “it’s only because he’s not the one I want to be with. It’s you.”

Kris thought as well, “Maybe this isn’t a good idea. I can’t do this to my brother.” Jieun pouted her lips and sighed, "But i thought you loved me?" she said making puppy eyes at him. "I do love you it's just i dont know if i should do this, my heads telling me it's wrong. We shouldn't see eachother anymore. Just spend you life with Tao. I don't want my brothers life as difficult as it already is." 

Jieun stood up and took her stuff and left out the door slowly, feeling regret. "I see how it is.." her last words echoed through the hallway outside, "I'm sorry.." Kris whispered to himself.