Get you back

A Class Love

    Taeyang shot up, eyes blazing and fist balled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, glaring at Jiyong.

"I wanted to see Sohee." Jiyong responded. "I-Is she okay?" He spoke to Taeyang but his concerned eyes were on Sohee. Her legs were folded under her blanket and she was staring out the window.

"She's fine, thanks for stopping by." Taeyang answered back sarcastically.

Breaking his gaze, Jiyong looked at him. "I really need to speak with her. Please, I wont do anything but talk." He pleaded.

Taeyang was about to say something, but was cut off by Sohee.

"Let me hear what he has to say."

Taeyang turned and gave her an uneasy look. "You sure?"

"Yeh." She responded, not turning to look at either of them.

Hesitantly, Tae left the room, leaving the two alone. The atmosphere was thick with awkwardness. Slowly, Jiyong made his way over to her bed. He sat down on the edge, not sure what to do next. The air was still heavy.

"What do you want?" Sohee finally broke the silence. She was still in the same position as earlier.

"I uh... heard about what happened." He responded.

"Wonderful." Her voice was in a bit of a whisper.

"I... I'm..." He searched for the right words. When he couldn't find them, he just leaned foreword and placed the flower on her lap. It was a bright pink lotus. "I bought you a flower. I remember how you would always like it when I bought you things when you were upset."

She looked down at the flower then brushed it off. "I guess you didn't  remember that I absolutely hate the color pink."

He frowned. "I forgot..." 

Then, his phone began to ring. He picked it up and was almost instantly deafened by a girl's high pitched whinnying.

Girl: Ooooopaaaa! You said you were going to meet me and my friend at 5. It's already 6:30.

Jiyong: Aish, I totally forgot about that.

G: You forgot?!?

J: Yah, calm down.

G: DO NOT tell me to calm down.

J: ... *hangs up*

Sohee looked at him disgusted. "You better go before she opens up the gates of hell."

He shook his head. "I came to see you."

"Well you came, you saw, now you can leave." 

~Silence~

"Just take it, I feel bad for what I did." He put the flower back on her lap.

She turned to him with tears in her eyes and threw it in his face. "I don't want your dumb guilt gift."

He didn't flinch, he was too focused on her wet face. He wasn't used to being the source of her pain. It didn't feel good to him at all.

He lowered his head and sighed. "Sohee, it's not like that. I just-"

"I don't care." She stood up, whipping her eyes with the back of her hand. "Just get out." She pointed at her door, waiting for him to get up. When he just sat and stared at her, she groaned and weakly made her way out of her room. Right when she walked passed him, he grabbed her wrist. She turned her glare to his face.

"You're gonna be my wife one way or the other. There's no use in us trying to fight it now, our fate's already sealed. And I'm gonna be here for you from now on whether you like it or not. It's up to me to set things right again." There was determination in his voice.

Just then, the door opened, revealing Sohee's father. She took this opportunity to break away from Jiyong.

"Sohee ah." Her father spoke. "The food's ready. You're friend Taeyang made you a plate."

She nodded. "Okay."

Her father then turned to Jiyong, not aware of the whole picture scandal. "You're welcomed to stay too. There's plenty of food."

Jiyong glanced at Sohee, then turned back to look at her father. "Sure. I'd love too." He painted a huge smile on his face.

"Great..." Sohee sighed sarcastically.

 

All through diner, Jiyong couldn't keep his eyes off of Taeyang and Sohee. They were so friendly with each other. Whenever she would ask for someone to pass something, Tae was always the first one to place it in front of her. From time to time, he would remember a funny story and share it with her, making her laugh, that cute laugh that he hadn't heard in so long. He even insisted on feeding her, convinced she was still too weak to pick up chopsticks. It was a wonder how he managed to finish his own food. They were in their own little world, forgetting that there were two other people at the table.

    There was a moment when Sohee's eyes had wondered over to Jiyong. He gave her a smile smile, only to have it quickly fade away when she ignored him and turned her attention back to Taeyang. He felt like he had been slapped in the face but he quickly dismissed the feeling.

 

After dinner, the boys (girls bring the boys out! Girls generation makes you feel the heat) both helped Mr. Ahn clean up while Sohee went back to her room.

Once they were all done, Mr. Ahn pat them both on the back. "Good work boys. I could use you around more often."

They smiled, bowing at the same time. "No problem." They said at the same time.

They shot each other dirty glares before returning their smiles to Mr. Ahn.

"Well," Taeyang said. "It's getting late, I better head out."

"I gotta get going too." Jiyong spoke. "Thanks for the food."

"No problem guys. Hey Sohee! Everyone's leaving. Come say goodbye."

Sohee stuck her head out of her room too look at them. "Uh, ok." She walked over quickly to the trash bin by the door and threw something away before walking over to them.

"Thank you so much for everything oppa. I owe you." She said to Taeyang, bowing.

He smiled. "It was my pleasure." He hugged her gently as if she were made out of glass.

She then turned to Jiyong with a blank expression on her face. "Jiyong." She plainly said, indicating he was free to go.

He smiled at her.

She rolled her eyes then walked Taeyang to the door. "Bye oppa. Get home safely." She waved at him until he was out of her sight.

"Bye Sohee." She heard Jiyong's cheerful voice from behind her. She turned to look him up and down, then moved to the side, gesturing for him to get out.

He bowed, making his way out the door. Before he was completely out, he spotted something bright pink in the trash bin. It took him a while to figure out that it was the flower he had bought her. A feeling of dread washed over him as he realized just how much she hated him.

"Jiyong?" Sohee spoke. "Are you gonna leave or what?"

He turned to her, forcing a smile. He didn't want to show her his sadness. That would be selfish of him.

"See you later SoSo." And with that, he left the apartment, conjuring up a plan to get his Sohee back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's not much but this is all I could do at the moment. I'm sorry T.T

You see, I'm not supposed to be on my computer because my umma took it away for silly reasons... but here I am anyway!

Ima rebel! :D

Anyway, hope you liked it <3

 

Listening to: She's gone by G-dragon