Study Party

A Class Love

Jiyong rode around Seoul, searching for girls to pick up. He pulled up to a little skate park were kids usualy go to skip school. As soon as he stepped out, dozens of girls came running towards him.

"Opaaaa. I missed you." One girl said as she clung on to his arm.

"When are we gonna 'hang out' again?" Another asked, holding on to his other arm. He smirked, remembering their taboo night they spent together. He kinda felt bad that he didn't remember her name. But then again...not that bad.

"Well I'm not doing anything right now. Let hang out while I'm here." She smiled, took him to a nearby bench and attacked his lips.

Meanwhile at school

Sohee sat in her last period math class, staring at the clock. "Just 3 more minutes!" She could hear someone whisper loudly from the back of the class. The teacher was handing out their previous tests.

"Good jod Sohee ah." The teacher praised her as he placed her test in front of her. She glanced down at it and smiled. A perfect 100. Suddenly, a light pressure hit her head. She looked down, seeing a balled up pice of paper, and realized that she had been hit in the head. She bent down to read it.

What did you get on the test?

-Seungri

She turned to look at him. He gave her a cheesy grin.

"100." She whisperd and smiled. He threw his arms up like someone had just made a touchdown and gave her a tumbs up. 'I wonder why he's talking to me all of a sudden.'

*RING RING* The last bell of the day went off and within minutes the class population disapeard, with the exeption of Sohee, Lim and Seungri.

"Sohee ah, wanna study for the finals together?" Lim asked, standing next to Sohee's desk.

"Aish, always studying. *sigh* I supose. We can go to my house." She responded, standing up.

"Maybe we can ask Mimi if she wants to come too." Lim suggested, helping Sohee put her books in her backpack.

"Yeh, study party!" She gigled, throwing her bag over her shoulders.

"Can I come too??"

They both turned around and saw Seungri smiling brightly at them. "So..? Can I?" He asked again.

Lim raised an eyebrow. "So you can coon over my Mimi?" Her statement caused Sohee to glare at her.

"Pshh. You mean MY Mimi."

Seungri laughed nervously. "So is that a yes or...?"

Sohee looked him up and down then smiled. "Why do you wanna come? I mean we've never hung out before, we just had our first conversation this morning and now all of a sudden you wanna come to my house to study with my friends."

"I'm not gonna lie... I might flirt with Sunmi if you let me come."

Lim oppened about to protest but was cut off by Sohee. "Okay! Let's go find Mimi."

She walked into the hallway, both Seungri and Lim at her side. They got a few weird looks and snickers from passing students. Guess they couldn't believe prince Seungri was walking with the pesent Sohee and nerd Lim. After a few minutes of walking, Lim spotted Sunmi at her locker.

"Mimi!" She shouted, running over to her. Sohee and Seungri stood behind her. She smiled to all three of them and closed her locker.

"Wassup Mandu, Lim baby and... Sueni?" She scratched her head, trying to remember his name. He pouted a bit at her rendition of his name.

"It's Seungri actually." He smiled at her. She noded, smiling and turned her gaze back to Lim.

"So what's up?"

"Well SoSo is having a little study party and we were wondering if you'd like to join us?"

"Is he coming?" She gesterd to Seungri. He noded and she smiled. "Kay... I'll come."

He claped his hands together. "Awesome. My hyung can drive us to your house."

"You don't have a limo or something?" Sohee asked surprised.

He grind. "Well I do but I don't take it school. Are you disapointed?" He patted her head.

She looked at him under her eyelashes. "Not at all." She patted his head, repeating his actions.

"Good. Come on, follow me. My hyung should be waiting outside now." They all followed Seungri outside to a midnight blue colored BMW. He knowcked on the glass to get the person's attention. The Daesung rolled down the glass to reveal himself.

"Sup Daesung hyung." Seungri said with a smile.

"WHAT?! Why are you banging on my glass like a repo man!? And why are they following you?" He pointed over to Sohee, Lim and Sunmi, glaring. 

"We're having a study party at Sohee's place and I was wondering if you could drive us."

"Sure... If I can join too." His mood sudenly changed from inraged to cheerful, giving Sohee and Lim chills.

Seungri turned to Sohee for an answer. She sighed and shruged. "I guess so."

Daesung smiled and unlocked the car. "Get in ladies." They all piled in. Sohee sat behind Daesung, Sunmi in the middle, Seungri on the other side of Sunmi and Lim in shot gun.

    After a few miles of driving, they finally pulled up to Sohee's modest apartment. She let them all inside and started making snacks. Daesung sat on the couch, looking around the room, while the other's sat around the floor table and pulled out their books.

"This place you have here is... actually nice." Daesung said in a bit of shock, earning him a slap on the knee from Seungri. "Hyung be nice."

Sohee smiled at the two, pouring glasses of lemonaid. "It's okay. I don't even like it here but at least my appa and I have somewhere to lay our heads at night." She brought the drinks over on a serving tray and placed it down in reach of everyone.

"Our SoSo is a very greatful person." Lim said beforing taking a sip of her drink. "Speaking of your appa, where is he?"

Sohee went to go check in his room and returned sevral seconds later. "I have no idea. He doesn't have work today so he should be here."

"Maybe he went out to  the store." Seungri suggested

"Yeh, that's possible." Sunmi agreed with him, making him smile and stare at her.

Suddenly, Daesung's phone started to ring. "Excuse me." He stood up and walked to the door.

Daesng: Sup?

Jiyong: Hey, you guys wanna go hang out?

Dae: We're actually hanging out with some girls right now.

Ji: You got some girls and you didn't tell me?

Dae: There those girls from this morning. I think one of there names are Sohee."

Ji:... Sohee?"

Dae: Yeh. We're at her house.

Ji: Leave. Now.

Dae: But she's making us snacks and she's soooo nice.

Ji: I don't care. Leave.

Dae: Nah.

Ji: Yah! I said lea-

Daesung hung up the phone and walked back over to the couch. "Who was that?" Seungri asked, not taking his eyes off of Sunmi.

"No one important." He responded, sitting in between Sohee and Lim.

Meanwhile

"Oppaaaaa! Do you really have to go?" A girl asked Jiyong as she tried to stop him from getting in his car. He pushed her to the side without saying a word.

"Why on earth are they so interested in her?" He said out loud as he drove in the familuar direction of her house.

Sohee's apartment

"No. The pathagorean theorem is in geomotry... it's not a snake." Lim tried explaining to Daesung and Seungri. They scratched their heads as they looked at her. She sighed, hanging her head. "Have you two ever actually studied before?"

Daesung shook his head. "Nope, if we're failing then our parents pay off our teachers to raise our grades."

Sunmi's jaw droped. "Must be nice." her voice was slightly annoyed.

"B-but. I wanna make it on my own. So that's why I came to study ^^." Seungri said, tyring to convince Sunmi that he wasn't all bad.

Everyone else rolled their eyes, knowing the actual reason he was there.

Just then, the door nob turned, reavealing Sohee's dad.

"Appa! You're home." Daesung shouted, suddenly cheerful. He looked at the two unfamiluar boys and bowed.

"Um... hello?" He responded confused.

"Appa, this is Seungri and Daesung. They're here to study with us." Sohee said smiling. He smiled back but for some reason he looked pained. "Sohee ah. We need to talk." A woman walked into the apartment and gave her a small smile. It took her a while to figure out who she was. After a few seconds of debatting she finally reconized her. She stood up in surprise.

"Mrs. Kwon... what are you doing here?"

"Well... your appa and I were-" She was then cut off by Jiyong running in the apartment.

"Dae, Seungri, Let's go... umma?" He turned to her.

She sighed. "Nice to see you too son."

"What are you doing here?" He repeated Sohee's question.

She looked at Sohee and then back to Jiyong. "You might want to sit down son... Sohee's appa and I have something we need to tell you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeeeey :D

Okay so I know this chapter is kinda boring but the real action is coming up next. And I was gonna update yesterday but Wonder Girls' new MV made it hard for me to cocentrate... I was on the floor spazzing out at the awesomness (You should check it out if you haven't already!)

I didn't really have an inspiration for his chapter but I just thought I should tell you what I'm listening to for the heck of it :3

 

Listening to: Be with me 2Night by Jay Park (Soooo dirty :o)