Hate you not

A Class Love

Jiyong stared at his mother with a 'huh' look on his face, not sure if he should listen to her or run away. By this point everyone was dead silent staring at the two parents.

"Uh...Lim, Daesung Sungi let's give then some privacy." Sunmi instructed the others into Sohee's room.

Seungri frowned as he followed behind everyone. "...My name's Seungri."

Sohee's father shut the door behind him and lead Jiyong's mom to the couch. They stared at Sohee, who was standing across the room, and Jiyong, who was still standing by the door. 

"Please, everyone have a seat. This is important." Sohee's dad requested.

Sohee nodded and took a seat on the smaller couch next to them. Jiyong hesitantly sat beside her, only to have her move further away from him. He sighed as he looked at her.

"Jiyong ah...there's going to be a wedding." His mother slowly stated. His gaze shot up as he realized what she just said. He then looked at Sohee's father.

"You guys are getting married?" He asked in a bit of shock.

"Uh...no... Sohee is getting married."

 Sohee's eyes widened. "What...?" She stared at Jiyong's mother.

Jiyong leaned against the couch cushion and crossed his arms. "So? What does that have to do with me?"

At this point, all Sohee wanted to do was run away. Jiyong's mother kicked him on the leg, making him jump. "Yah! Why are you such an ?! It has everything to do with you because you're the one marrying her!"

Both Jiyong's and Sohee's jaws dropped. Sohee's door flew open and Seungri, Lim, Sunmi and Daesung fell onto the floor, looking at them.

"What the hell? What do you mean I'M marring HER?" Jiyong stood up, not wanting to believe it.

"I think this will be good." Sohee's father tried to calm him down.

"Good? You think this is good old man?! I'm freaking 18 years old and you want me to marry someone who is 17? And worst of all she's poor! How do you think my friends will react to this...this... this bull?!"

"Whoa! That was uncalled for!" Seungri called out.

"Shut up! This has nothing to do with you." He spat back.

"Okay... I'm about to beat his ." Lim said, cracking her knuckles but was held back by Sunmi.

His mother tightened her grip on her purse. "This is for your own good."

He laughed in disbelief. "And how is this good?"

"Because son, you are waaaaay too obsessed with girls and I'm afraid that if your behavior keeps on like this then you're going to end up getting some random tramps pregnant and end up draining all your money into illegitimate children."

"Aish that's not going to happen."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because....I... you know. I use... protection."

"...CONDOMS BREAK SON!"

"Wow this is awkward." Sunmi whispered to Daesung, who was still on the floor.

Jiyong's mother continued. "Plus. Sohee's appa needs the money so I offered to pay him 500 dollars." 

Sohee griped the sides of the couch. 'He sold me for 500 bucks?!'  She thought to her self, wanting to throw something and act out the greatest freak out ever. (have you guys seen that video? It's really funny.)

Jiyong clapped his hands. "Now I see what's going on. You couldn't get your together old man so you're pushing your poor daughter on me for my family's money. Wow! How pathetic. I didn't even want to be friends with her so what makes you think I would want to be her husband? If I wanted to, I could get any girl to marry me that's MUCH prettier, smarter and-"

*SLAP*

Everyone froze as they figured out what happened. Sohee shot up and back handed Jiyong, sending his head sharply to the side. He turned his head to stare at her.

"How dare you." She whispered. "I'm just as shocked about this as you are but that doesn't give you the right to put me down. And how dare you speak like that to my appa! Why do you hate me so much!?" She didn't give him a chance to answer. Stomping loudly, she made her way to her room and slammed the door.

Daesung stood up and put both his hands on Sunmi's and Lim's shoulders, clearing his throat. "Well. I had a lovely time, thank you for having us over Mr. Sohee's appa but we should really get going. Grab your stuff girls, I'll take you home." Both girls grabbed their bags, bowed and headed for the door. Before Lim reached the out side, she whispered something to Jiyong.

"If you ever disrespect my Sohee or her appa like that again then I'll your face up so bad that all the money in your stupid little bank account wont be able to fix it." She shoulder bumped him and walked outside, closing the door.

Seungri pouted. "He left me." He then turned to knock on Sohee's door. "Sohee ah, Are you okay?" No answer. He tried again but their was still no answer. "You see what you did Jiyong." He sighed and continued to knock, hoping for an answer.

Jiyong's mother stood also. "I don't want to hear anymore about this. Me, your appa and Sohee's appa all agree with this decision. You two are getting married next month, after you graduate. Of course Sohee will have to drop out of school but she can continue her studies privatly."

Jiyong sighed loudly. "UGH! I can't believe this !" He walked out the apartment, leaving the door wide open and drove off. Seungri pouted even more. "He left me too."

Jiyong's mother rolled her eyes. "That boy is going to be the death of me. Thank you Mr. Ahn for having me over. Tell your daughter that she can talk to me whenever she wants."

"Thank you for coming." He stood up and bowed.

She turned to Seungri who was holding this backpack, looking like a lost kid. "Come on sweetie. I'll take you home."

He smiled sweetly and hopped towards the door. "Bye Mr. Sohee's dad. BYE SOHEE!" He shouted to her and skipped towards Jiyong's mother's car (that sentence sounds improper o.0).

 

Meanwhile

Jiyong arrived at a strip club that he normally goes to after driving around for hours. He knew the owner so he got in regularly without any problems. He made his was to the bar where he ordered a few shots and then a tall 'Gin and Tonic' to drown his rage. Slightly tipsy, he stumbled over to a near by couch and stared at the passing strippers. Then, one walked over to him, sitting on his lap. "I've seen you around here and decided to finally speak with you. You don't look old enough to be in a place like this cutie." She smiled as she played with her hair.

He smirked and brushed some hair behind her ear. "I have my ways. What's your name girl? (LOL smooth GD)"

"Lee Hyori. But you can just call me Hyori. You have a name?" She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Kwon Jiyong."

"How old are you Jiyong?"

"18 going on 19. You?"

"Ooh, you are young. I'm 25 so call me noona." She whisperd the last part. He put his hand on her lower back and kissed her cheek. "I like you noona." He mumbled against her skin. She looked down and noticed something sticking out of his pocket. She snatched it out and held it up to the light to get a better look. It was the picture of him and Sohee.

"Who's this, your girlfriend?"

He looked at the picture and then buried his face in her neck. "No, she's nobody." He mumbled again.

She continued to to stare at the photo. "That's a realief. She's too ugly for you. (don't hate me. I know Hyori would never say something like that. She's sooooo sweet.)"

He paused at her words. "W-what?" His words were a bit slured.

"I'm just saying. She looks like a retarted chipmunk. Why is her face so fat? It's like someone punched her in both sides of her face." She stated to laugh as she began to rip the picture.

He tried reaching for it. "Yah. Don't do that." 

She held the picture up higher so he couldn't grab it. "I thought you said she was nobody."

"And now I'm saying give it back."

She raised both her hands and started riping the photo above his head. He watched as the spilt reached Sohee's face. He pushed her to the side, snatched the picture and walked towards the door.

Hyori laid back on the couch, biting her finger. "Hmm. Jiyong I want you now."

In Jiyong's car

He sat lifelessly in his car staring at the half ripped picture.

"Why do you hate me so much?!"

Sohee's words wouldn't leave his mind. He slowly ran his hands over the picture. He placed his head againts the window still holding the picture is his hands. "I don't hate you..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooops. Now Hyori wants Jiyong.

Tell me what cha think <3

 

Listening to: Wonder Woman by Namie Amuro ft. Ai and Anna (I looooove Namie!)