No pain tonight

A Class Love

Ok so this chapter isn't much. Just something to expand the previous chapter.

Enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night

After spending the rest of the afternoon with Taeyang, Sohee parted ways with him for the day. Now she was walking the familiar path to her bus stop. She sat down on the lonely bench under the dim blue street light and patiently waited for the bus. All of a sudden, Jiyong's face popped up in to her head. Those sad eyes of his piercing a hole in her mind. The way he weakly limped over to her, asking for her to take his hand.

"Aish, these feelings." She shook her head violently, trying to forget about him. Then, she remembered the way Jiyong was bleeding, he looked really hurt. "I guess I could check to see if he's alright." She abruptly stood up and walked the opposite direction of her home. 

It didn't take long for her to reach his house by foot. Once getting to the front door of his house, she knocked lightly. There was a short pause before she got an answer. There standing in the doorway was, the very intimidating, Mr. Kwon. He looked down at her in a bit of a surprise.

"Sohee? Is that you?"

She nodded, smiling shyly.

"My goodness, you've grown so much young lady. May I ask why you're here?" 

"Um I came to see Jiyong. Is he alright?"

He grunted. "Oh, you came for that little bastard." He shook his head in disapproval. "Getting into fights and embarrassing this family. I kicked his out after the school called. I have no idea where he is, and I don't care."

Sohee looked at him in shock. "But he's hurt."

"Would've never happened if he knew not to be so stupid. That's his problem, not mine. Anyway, would you like to come in?"

She shook her head and bowed. "No, thank you."

"Alright, suit yourself." He shrugged.

She bowed once more before turning around and walking away. Still walking the opposite direction of her apartment, she tried to find Jiyong. "If I were Jiyong, where would I be?"

Just then, she remembered that when they were kids, Jiyong would always run off to the park when he was upset. Sohee would always find him and drag him back to her home so he wouldn't be alone.

She rose her finger in the air. "A ha!" Her feet automatically took off in the direction of the park.

After reaching the entrance gate of the park, her eyes scanned the entire area in search for ex friend. Finally, she caught a glimpse of him sitting in the grass, hunched over. Cautiously she walked over to him. Faintly, she could hear his shallow breathing as if he'd been crying.

"Jiyong." She quietly called out.

He said nothing.

"Jiyong, are you alright?"

Still no answer.

She sighed before walking around him so she could see his face. His eyes were red and puffy, and he was bitting his bottom lip to keep it from shaking. He looked up at her for a second before returning his gaze back to his hands.

"What are you doing here?"

"I went to see if you were okay, but then your appa told me that he kicked you out. I figured you were here, so here I am."

"Why?"

She rose an eyebrow. "Hmm, I don't know. I guess it bothered me seeing you hurt. Even if you are a psychopathic butthole." 

"What about your boyfriend? Won't he be worried that you're here with me?" He voice was lifeless.

She ran her hand through her hair, "He's not my boyfriend, he's my friend... he's someone I can depend on."

Jiyong laughed sarcastically before lowering his head in his hands and sighed deeply. "I used to be the one you could depend on. I guess those times are over huh?"

All she could manage to do was nod.

"I...I'm sorry Sohee ah. I'm sorry for everything that I've done. I'm sorry for the pain that I caused." He sighed. "Now it's my turn to feel pain..." His words hit her deep and for a moment, she could've sworn that she heard his heart break.

There was a bitter silence between them. Without another thought, Sohee took him by the hand and made his limp body stand up. "Let's go pabo."

At her apartment

Sohee opened up the door with one hand while her free hand held on to Jiyong's wrist. She pulled him inside and made him follow her to the bathroom. When inside, she treated his wounds with ointment and bandages.

After she was through, he sat on the edge of the bathtub and watched her put the medical supplies away. She was facing the mirror so she could see him from the corner of her eyes. They made eye contact for a second, his eyes were intense as they stared at her. She averted her eyes and looked down at the first aid kit bellow her.

Without warning, Jiyong came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her stomach, gently laying his head on her shoulder. Her eyes darted up in the mirror to stare at him.

"What are you doing?" She questioned halfheartedly.

"Does it make you feel better to see me in pain." He answered with a question. "If it does then you can hurt me all you want. Anything to make you stop hating me." His words were muffled as his lips traveled from her cheek to her shoulder.

She slowly turned around to look up at his sad eyes. She pushed some hair out if his face and forced a small smile. "No pain tonight. Just rest up, ok?"

He could tell that her smile was forced and he frowned at that. "Ok." he said quietly before quickly kissing her cheek. Surprisingly, she didn't get upset and try to push him away. She just lightly took his hand and lead him to the living room.

"You can sleep on the couch for the time being. I'll tell appa that you're here in the morning." She turned and began to walk to her room. Before she closed the door, Jiyong tugged on the back of her shirt.

"Thank you."

She turned to look at him once more, "Good night." And with that said, she retired to her room for the night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was it, told ya it was short.

Hope you liked it ^^

 

Listening to: Irreversible by Ga in