There she goes again

A Class Love

"Come on, you've got this. You're a strong girl." Sohee spoke to herself as she stood in front of her school's entrance. Her hand was on the handle of one of the wooden doors but she couldn't seem to pull it open. She sighed and her bottom lip, then winced in pain as her tongue ran over the wound Jiyong made the previous night. She frowned in remembrance of his attack on her. It scared her so much that after Jiyong finally went home, she called Taeyang and told him everything that happened. 

Conversation between Taeyang and Sohee

Tae: Hey Sohee, what's up?

So: Oppa I... I um *cries*

Tae: Whoa whoa calm down. Tell me what's wrong.

So: It's Jiyong.

Tae: What did he do?

So: Well, first he forced me to go on a date with him and when I tried to leave, he started hurting my leg. Afterwards he took me home and offered to take me somewhere better next time. That's when I told him that I was going to spend time with you. Next thing I know, he has me pined up against the wall and he's forcing a kiss on me. I was so scared.

Tae: Get some rest Sohee. Oppa will take care of it.

 

The sound of his calm voice soothed her, but she couldn't understand what he meant when he said he would 'take care of it'. She had a feeling that something bad was about to happen, she just wasn't sure what exactly it was.

She sighed, shaking her head, and returned her anger to Jiyong. "Who does he think he is?? That psychopath, I don't belong to him."

"Sohee? Are you talking to the door?" A male's voice came from behind her. She turned around to see Daesung staring at her with a confused expression on his face.

She laughed nervously. "Anio, I'm just mentally preparing myself for school."

He rose an eyebrow and shrugged. "Whatever you say." He began to walk towards the door and placed his hand above hers on the handle. "Need some help with that?"

"WAIT!" She went into ninja mode and smacked his hand away from the door.

"What?! Is there a bug??" He looked around in true terror. He HATED bugs. 

She shook her head.

"Then what is it?"

"I'm just nervous. With the whole picture scandal, I'm not sure I'm ready to face everyone."

He chuckled. "Is that it? Who cares what these idiots think?"

She frowned. "... I do..."

Laughing once more, Daesung put his arm around Sohee's shoulder and opened the door with his free hand. "You'll be just fine." He then pulled her inside, forcing her legs to walk foreword in a shaking motion. She could hear snickers and rude remarks from both girls and boys.

"Eww look at the , preying on my Daesung oppa now."

"Why is she walking like that?"

"She probably isn't used to her legs being closed."

"Maybe I can have a turn with her."

Sohee kept her eyes foreword, trying not to let the hurtful comments mess with her. Daesung, on the other hand, hadn't noticed anything wrong and kept walking on his merry way.

About halfway down the hall, Sohee noticed Jiyong talking to a girl. His hand rested on the locker next to her head while his other hand played with the elastic on her skirt. The girl was giggling furiously at whatever he was saying. He said a few more words before kissing her lips gently. Sohee's eye twitched and she actually felt a pang of jealousy. Jiyong's eye caught her gaze and he stood up straight, pushing the random girl to the side. He strutted over to her and Daesung with elegance. Immediately, he noticed Dae's muscular arm around her shoulder and his possessiveness started to kick in.

"Hey Ji, wha-" Daesung began to talk but was cut off when Jiyong pushed him away from Sohee.

"Oh good! You found my girl." Jiyong sang cheerfully as he smiled at Dae and pat his head. "Okay, bye." He took Sohee's hand and marched with her down the hallway, leaving Daesung with a confused expression on his face.

 

"Yah! Let go of my hand." Sohee pulled away from him.

He did as she said, only to wrap his arm around her waist. "Is that better?"

She rolled her eyes before pushing him away and waking towards her locker. Jiyong grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her back by his side.

"That wont be necessary. I have everything you need right here." He reached inside his backpack and pulled some of her school books. "I got your stuff from your locker this morning."

Puzzled, she took the books from him. "How did you..."

He turned her around and started pushing her towards her first period class. "No time for questions. Class is gonna start soon." He kissed her cheek before giving her a thumbs up. "Finals are coming up so you need to work hard." With that said, he walked himself to his own class.

Without hesitation, Sohee whipped his kiss from her cheek. "Gross."

After school

"How was your day Sohee?" Lim asked as she walked with her down the hall.

"It was hell, thanks for asking." She responded with a sarcastic tone. "All day long I kept getting harassed by girls, the teachers all gave me dirty looks, and guys have been trying to get me to come over to their houses. If that wasn't enough, Jiyong has been messing with me all day."

"Messing with you how?"

"He keeps hugging and kissing me."

"You want me to take care of him? My uncle has a van." Lim asked with an eager tone. 

Sohee laughed. "That wont be nesacery."

Lim shrugged and continued to walk with Sohee down the hall. Once they reached Sunmi's locker, they were surprised to see her and Seungri giggling and smiling warmly at each other.

"Whoa what's going on here?" Sohee looked them up and down.

Mimi looked at Seungri with a bright smile then turned to her two friends. "We're boyfriend and girlfriend now."

Lim and Sohee both smiled, but before they could say anything else, a loud uproar of yelling suddenly came from outside. They all looked at each other before rushing outside to see what was going on.

In the courtyard there was a huge group of people gathered around in a circle. They were all cheering and clapping at whatever it was they were looking at.

"What's happening?" Mimi asked.

Seungri shrugged. "Beats me."

Sohee pushed her way through people to get a better look. When she did, she could see that two boys were engaged in a fight. It took her only a few seconds to realize that it was Taeyang and Jiyong who were throwing the punches. Both their shirts were slightly ripped with blood on them.

"Oppa?" Her voice caught Taeyang's attention, making him loose his focus, and giving Jiyong the perfect opportunity to swing. His fist made vicious contact with Tae's face, making him fall to the ground. 

Sohee gasped and ran over to him, kneeling down so that she could look at him. "Oppa, are you alright?"

He sat up, wiping blood from his lip, and glaring intensely back at Jiyong. "I'm fine."

"Sohee, get away from him." Jiyong demanded, cracking his knuckles.

She glanced at Jiyong then turned her attention back to Taeyang, making sure he was alright.

"Yah! Did you hear me? I said get away from him."

She continued to ignore him and make sure Taeyang was comfortable.

That's when Jiyong got mad. He yanked her up by her shoulders, making her look at him. "I guess you only like me when I'm upset." 

She tried to wiggle away but he just dug his nails deeper in her arms.

Lim stared in horror. "Oh hell no."

Mimi was on the verge of tears. "He's hurting my mandu."

"Hyung stop it." Seungri said, about to step in. Before he could make any other actions, Taeyang had Jiyong pined on the ground. His knees buried into his chest.

"Don't you EVER touch her again." Taeyang spat in fury, punching the mess out of Jiyong's face.

It didn't take long before the sound of the school's police officers rang throughout the court yard. The students all began to freak out.

"Oh , the campus cops are here!"

"Every high schooler for themselves!"

The massive crowd of people started to scatter, making everything all confusing. It was like a sea of teenagers. Just then, a strong hand wrapped around Sohee's smaller hand. She turned around to see Taeyang looking down at her.

"Come on, let's get out of here before we're caught."

She nodded, letting her feet follow his.

"Sohee!" Jiyong's voice came from behind her. She stopped to turn around. He was on the ground crawling towards her. Blood stained his face and hair. He stood up and limped closer to her. "D-Don't go with him." He held out his hand for her to take. "Please?"

For a second, Sohee could see something different in his eyes. It wasn't arrogance as usual... it was loneliness. She felt sad looking at him like that.

Then, Taeyang tugged on her. "We gotta go."

She turned to look at Jiyong once more before lowering her eyes and finally running off with Taeyang.

Jiyong stared in misery. "There she goes again... running away from me."

4 Blocks away

Sohee and Taeyang finally stopped running once they determined they were far enough away from the school. They were now in front of a grocery store.

"Oppa." Sohee said out of breath. "What are you doing back?"

He hunched over and placed his hands on his knees, trying to catch his breath. "Well... when you told me what happened... I got so worked up that I had to come and take care of it." He looked up at her with a smile.

"What about your great aunt?"

"She's much better. Plus, my older brother is there to look after her now."

She nodded. "That's good to hear."

He stood up straight. "Are you alright? He didn't hurt you too bad did he?"

She shook her head, rubbing her arms. "I'm fine, you don't need to worry."

Then, without warning, he pulled her into a hug, catching her off guard. "I can't help it. I've told you before, you're special to me. That's why I can't believe that jerk would hurt someone so precious. He's a terrible person."

Sohee lowered her head into his shoulder trying to agree but she couldn't. All she could think about was that look in Jiyong's eyes. That haunting look made feel so bad.

'He's not a terrible person.' She thought to herself. 'He's just lost.' 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whooo! Second update of the day! This challenge is moving so slow -_-

I feel good about this chapter ^^ We haven't heard from Hyori in a while... wonder what she's up to.

Hope you enjoyed! <3

 

Luv me by D-Unit